[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

I?ve had my suspicions about exalt ever since he was elected mayor. It was extremely scummy for scurvy to come in and place his vote on voth at the end of the phase to secure the mayor spot for exalt. He now gets two votes during the day phase and getting rid of him once a couple more townies die off is going to be impossible. We have absolutely no reason to trust him and now he is killing off all the vocal townies. We either lynch him this phase or the game is over.
    I agree with this, despite your scummy as hell roleclaim.

town needs to unite on this today or we are screwed.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• And to answer your question soilderz. I do think he would kill rodney. It?s the perfect cover for him. He can come into the thread and say ?Why would I kill rodney? The mafia just did that to make me look guilty.? If he left rodney alive it would make him look guilty for not wanting to kill him. Killing him makes him look innocent.
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
        And to answer your question soilderz. I do think he would kill rodney. It?s the perfect cover for him. He can come into the thread and say ?Why would I kill rodney? The mafia just did that to make me look guilty.? If he left rodney alive it would make him look guilty for not wanting to kill him. Killing him makes him look innocent.
        you don't see the problem with this statement?
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• We shouldn't spend too much time on the target. Exalt might or might have targetted Rodney for whatever logic. Logic 1 is revenge, logic 2 is the "excuse". It's kinda a reverse logic that can be applied and imo not worth discussing much.
          Also, if he's Mafia, then there are more players than just him deciding on this. Unless GF or whatever.

Comment

• Both WillBy and Rodney voted themselves...their votes don't really help. WillBy went after Exalt pretty hard. I dunno. It's his honest townie belief... There's a good chance that Exalt is full of shit or WillBy just knew how wrong he was and postet it out of anger. Will check what Rodney had to say soon. I'm tending to think though that Rodney was a fairly random target.

Comment

• Things I notice as somewhat unusual:
              Exalt playing defensively. Last game (town alligned) he had his sensors out for mafia the entire game. His feelings were spot on. Now, of course, even as a good mafia player, one can't expect him to make flawless decisions. But the how he's all defensive with no real or only really careful accusationy makes me doubt that he's pro town. Note though: he just made an anti-town movement and it's natural to be defensive then. So maybe we shouldn't put too much weight on that.

Undercut is pretty straight forward with his vote on Exalt. I don't recall this quick and straight voting behavior by him in the previous game(s).

Chances are not too bad imo that at least one of them is Mafia. Maybe even both and they're bussing each other.

Comment

• Looks like weekends are slow, so I am going to extend phase until Tuesday.
                Also, I am considering substituting WillBy in for midoent based on latter's "I can't commit" post. Does anyone have any objections?
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                  The more and more i see him converse against Exalt though i am starting to see Voth more and more as town. He is picking up all of the same vibes that i am and asking all of the right questions that Exalt seems to be ignoring and trying to deviate from. If Willby flips town, everyone who voted for Exalt looks SUS AF, especially the late votes that all piled onto him.

Voth got elected by role claiming and the slow accumulation of votes

Exalt got elected by last minute Votes from ixt and missa

i feel like these are KEY identifiers into their alignments
                  I would like to hear more from ixt and missa regarding why they decided to vote for Exalt at the last second. This drew suspicion from a confirmed townie, and the person they chose decided to lynch an active townie day 1 despite multiple people who have contributed literally nothing, and thus far that has been absolutely catastrophic. Without investigation results or something of that nature, one of these 3 need to go today imo.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                    Looks like weekends are slow, so I am going to extend phase until Tuesday.
                    Also, I am considering substituting WillBy in for midoent based on latter's "I can't commit" post. Does anyone have any objections?
                    Sure, I don?t have any issue with this personally

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• WillBy has been subbed in for midoent.
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Welcome back buddy!

Comment

• Willby has replaced mido on my scum list
                          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• does this make mido's stance instantly townie? since willby is able to sub in, just curious with this slight ripple in the change of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              does this make mido's stance instantly townie? since willby is able to sub in, just curious with this slight ripple in the change of the game
                              Can you elaborate?

WillBy was a townie, revealed Doctor, he has no knowledge of anything other than that what was revealed.

He could sub in any role.

Comment

• And I wouldn't mind if WillBy subs in if mido is fine with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X