Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
    Willby has replaced mido on my scum list
    Why is mido scum for you so far? Except from a fairly low activity level...
    You're going to be on my scumlist now.

Comment

• i thought about it some more, and it probably doesnt. say if mido was town and willby was scum (before we knew) then the sub wouldnt work out since then willby would know who the scum members are, capiche?

Comment

• Yeah for obvious reasons you can't sub in a Mafia alligned Player. Capiche?

Comment

• well yeah thats why i said it would make more sense in the reverse case

Comment

• This should be fairly straightforward. We have lost two townies already, and no mafia. If Exalt lasts deep enough into the game, his two vote advantage can be used to completely drive the last nail into the coffin for town if he uses it properly.

ixt/Missa/Soilderz can wait, as I am sure at least one of them is his scum buddy, if not two. We can not afford to handle Exalt with kid gloves.

Did I mention?? Re-read pages 16-17 and go back over the end of the voting cycle where Exalt got all the last minute votes.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Why is mido scum for you so far? Except from a fairly low activity level...
              You're going to be on my scumlist now.
              All he did was ask for power roles to reveal information and then said we should wait and see with exalt. He didn?t even place a vote on anyone during day 1. Lurking, asking for PRs to reveal themselves, and not actively seeking scum. What more does he need to do to make a scum list?
              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• It would not surprise me at all if willby now flips scum but at this point I think our attention should be 100% focused on exalt. He is by far the biggest threat to town and anyone who refuses to vote for him looks extremely scummy in my eyes.
                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Alright, TWL is over so it's time to focus on the TW game that I'm sorta kinda still good at.

So first things first, welcome back from the dead WillBy. Second, hi Undercut. I see you trying so hard to pin anything you can on me, but you don't seem to be trying to actually figure out the truth out. You keep using classic WIFOM against me regarding Rodney dying ("But that's just what he wants me to think, so I'll do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think, so I'll not do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think so I'll do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think, so I'll not do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think so I'll do the opposite..) that goes both ways, such as "Exalt killed Rodney for revenge!" and then when someone points out how I'm not that dumb, you say "Exalt killed Rodney so we'd think it wasn't him!" in a neverending back and forth. I think if someone points out some other reason, you'd claim that I killed Rodney for that as well. There's literally no way to win with your arguments, and you are now even trying to threaten people to vote me. Do you actually have any questions you want to ask me for once, or is your mind already made up and you have nothing legitimate to add to this game?

Unlike you, I do have a few questions to ask, so feel free to answer at the earliest convenience:

1. Who did you roleblock last night and why?

2. If you had won the Mayor position instead of me, who would you have lynched? Don't say me either, because the only reason you decided to call me scum at all was because I won the position and lynched WillBy. So I'll ask again, who would you have lynched if you won Mayor and why?

3. You claim that my scum team voted Voth last second to make sure I won the Mayor spot, even though it's been said by Voth, Doctor WillBy, and me that the Marshall position was far and away the best spot for scum to win. Can you explain why I would go for the Mayor spot instead of Marshall if I was scum, knowing beforehand that it would lead to all this negative attention?

4. Do you know the odds of lynching scum on Day 1 with no information to go off of (not even a role claim when asked)? Can you tell me what those odds are in a 13 player game?

5. What do you think about Voth winning the Marshall spot so easily and without competition?

6. Why did you claim seemingly without reason on Day 1, and why do you think you're still alive even though you did so as a PR?

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    This should be fairly straightforward. We have lost two townies already, and no mafia. If Exalt lasts deep enough into the game, his two vote advantage can be used to completely drive the last nail into the coffin for town if he uses it properly.

ixt/Missa/Soilderz can wait, as I am sure at least one of them is his scum buddy, if not two. We can not afford to handle Exalt with kid gloves.

Did I mention?? Re-read pages 16-17 and go back over the end of the voting cycle where Exalt got all the last minute votes.
                    I'll ask the same questions to you that I just asked Undercut.

1. If you had won the Mayor position instead of me, who would you have lynched? Don't say me either, because the only reason you decided to call me scum at all was because I won the position and lynched WillBy. So I'll ask again, who would you have lynched if you won Mayor and why?

2. You claim that my scum team voted you/me last second to make sure I won the Mayor spot, even though it's been said by you, Doctor WillBy, and me that the Marshall position was far and away the best spot for scum to win. Can you explain why I would go for the Mayor spot instead of Marshall if I was scum, knowing beforehand that it would lead to all this negative attention?

3. Do you know the odds of lynching scum on Day 1 with no information to go off of (not even a role claim when asked)? Can you tell me what those odds are in a 13 player game?

4. What do you think about you winning the Marshall spot so easily and without competition? Can you explain why a claimed Town Commuter would win that spot?

5. Why did you go for the Marshall role when Town Commuter is already immune to NKs and all other night actions of any kind?

6. As a claimed Town Commuter, you knew you already had every single benefit the Marshall gives already besides the 1-shot jailkeeper part, correct? If so, why did you go for the role over allowing someone like a claimed Town Roleblocker (Undercut), from winning the spot?

7. What role do you think I'd have to have for me to go for Mayor, considering I had already posted very detailed strategic information on the type of roles town should have in these two slots?
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I'll ask the same questions to you that I just asked Undercut.

1. If you had won the Mayor position instead of me, who would you have lynched? Don't say me either, because the only reason you decided to call me scum at all was because I won the position and lynched WillBy. So I'll ask again, who would you have lynched if you won Mayor and why?

2. You claim that my scum team voted you/me last second to make sure I won the Mayor spot, even though it's been said by you, Doctor WillBy, and me that the Marshall position was far and away the best spot for scum to win. Can you explain why I would go for the Mayor spot instead of Marshall if I was scum, knowing beforehand that it would lead to all this negative attention?

3. Do you know the odds of lynching scum on Day 1 with no information to go off of (not even a role claim when asked)? Can you tell me what those odds are in a 13 player game?

4. What do you think about you winning the Marshall spot so easily and without competition? Can you explain why a claimed Town Commuter would win that spot?

5. Why did you go for the Marshall role when Town Commuter is already immune to NKs and all other night actions of any kind?

6. As a claimed Town Commuter, you knew you already had every single benefit the Marshall gives already besides the 1-shot jailkeeper part, correct? If so, why did you go for the role over allowing someone like a claimed Town Roleblocker (Undercut), from winning the spot?

7. What role do you think I'd have to have for me to go for Mayor, considering I had already posted very detailed strategic information on the type of roles town should have in these two slots?
                      1. I would have lynched Ixt. As I stated before, I have strong feelings he is scum. He has been #1 on my list up until you making it clear to me that you're scum also. Not to mention the way you two have been intertwined, with him voting you, and you saying you don't care about him, and that he is low hanging fruit, etc. You're just a much better player than him, and you need to go now. His time will come.

2. Now that I consider this further, I think that the two-vote advantage that you have is huge. If you can survive later into the game, you can completely change the trajectory of a day phase vote. You also had the chance to lynch a seasoned, veteran player who you knew was Town, in Willby. I know that the power I have is substantial, though I think I was off the mark when I say that it was much more powerful, if any more powerful.

3. I'm not playing your game with odds. I don't think it matters. I think you're scum, and you knew what you were doing.

4. I think I won because I'm a decent player who came out with a roleclaim and his heart in it. I think that I sold people that keeping at least one of the elected roles in town hands is necessary. No reason for me to claim that if I wasn't who I say I am. I'm not an idiot.

5. I told everyone that I would keep the duration and specifics of my ability to myself for self-preservation. That hasn't changed. Nice try, scum. Keep baiting town roles for their specifics.

6. I did not want the power to fall into mafia hands. I have explained this multiple times. Day 1, I know I'm town, and I don't KNOW anything else. I didn't want the power to go to mafia. Unfortunately, it seems the Mayor role did.

7. I do not know, and I do not care. I am 99% sure you're scum, and I don't care if you're godfather or goon, you need to go, especially with the 2-vote ability.

You are scum bro.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Probably won't vote, am not connected in any way with either voth or exalt. Sure exalt may be scrum, but if voth wants to insist on scum I'm not putting in vote

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          Probably won't vote, am not connected in any way with either voth or exalt. Sure exalt may be scrum, but if voth wants to insist on scum I'm not putting in vote
                          It does not get any easier than this, ladies and gents.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Sorry did I not make that clear? *insist on me being scum vote exalt probably will consider voting voth after

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              Probably won't vote, am not connected in any way with either voth or exalt. Sure exalt may be scrum, but if voth wants to insist on scum I'm not putting in vote
                              What does that even mean? I wish I would've voted Voth (or not, whichever way he needed to be mayor) and had you lynched. Are you the prostitute character someone mentioned? You are like the only female named character anyway.

I'm also still in agreeance with fis about Undercut seeming scummy. You sure don't post often for someone taking the "lurkers are scum" approach. You hated Voth. Now you hate Exalt. Make up your damn mind and have some stronger reasoning than the day one shot in the dark lynching as your backup. I don't think he made a good choice, obviously, but I don't see how playing mafia player roulette that ANYONE could've made a much better choice. So I dont see much logic behind that opinion.

I think day one lynching was a huge gamble, and in retrospect, wish I would've voted for someone that would have offed ixt. He really is either the biggest whiner in the game OR he's claiming to be a nobody again so we won't think about him as being a threat. A vanilla townie has a lot of power as far as not really a big risk to act out and be vocal, but maybe he doesn't realize that. He's still under the radar.. I think we need to look at him a bit harder.

What is your role, story wise? Why are you here if you don't want to be? Are you hiding in plain sight? I feel like you are. Your demeanor changed ENTIRELY from the start. Everyone noticed your playstyle flopped entirely, which screams someone in the background telling you to lay low if you're attracting too much attention. So what, are you scum? I can't really pin who a scum buddy would be, though. Is anyone going to come to your defense? Or are they just going to let you die?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Deal.

Vote EXALT
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X