Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ye and i like calling u all buffoons, especially u and tucker

Comment

• Looking at the vote count, there's no way I'm not getting lynched, so it doesn't matter if I claim now. Town is ridiculously gullible, and I checked out of this game a while ago after realizing people get bullied by a claimed Town Commuter of all things. There's no logical justification for anything that's been happening, so I stopped caring a while ago.

I'm Charles Seringo, Cowboy Detective (Town Cop). I was roleblocked last night, obviously by Undercut, because he's either scum or has no idea what he's doing.

Anyway, I went for Mayor and posted the Follow the Cop strategy for a reason, because I am the cop. I went for Mayor knowing full well the shitstorm I'd get from scum over it, and it happened. I thought a few of you were smarter than this though, but it is what it is. I just assumed you'd all recognize a scum push when literally everyone in the game is voting the same player. This is Mafia 101 stuff, but I regress.

Anyway, good luck.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• And so I unvote for the time being until someone else claims town cop. Losing our cop at this stage of the game would be horrendous. He very clearly pushed for FTC early in the game and at the time it made no sense. I didn't understand why he did it but I guess now that is something.

Welcome to the game Rodney.

Ok so now we have (I think) voth, rodney, undercut, willby and I THINK zeebu who all are saying their scum list is exalt, ixt, missa and me soilderz. Very good showing you guys put out. Voth doesn't this make you uneasy? How many people without hesitation jump on this very idea and exactly the same list.

Also, everyone saying that I'm defending exalt, you have all pushed me into that box. It's this exalt on 1 side and voth on another side. I've always been in the middle but just because no one wanted to give exalt a chance to explain himself or look from other angles I had to do it. And now every page I have to defend my own actions of "defending" exalt. rofl
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Yes and I do realize this is a easy role claim, but it really isn't far fetched to expect there is a town cop (a detective or sherff) in this western theme. And because undercut said he RB'd Exalt, this is the perfect role for him to claim. Sigh.

And there is this problem that our town doctor is dead so he might also want to get the real Cop to out himself so they can kill him off the next night. All of these things are possible. At this stage it might even be best just to lynch exalt without the town cop outing himself

Will keep my unvote until some americans get here and starts reacting.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Nope. He is not the town cop. I am in touch with who
            i believe to be the actual town cop, and there is no need for him/her to go public to dispute this. Nice try.

Most obvious and half-assed roleclaim I have ever seen.

Soild, it is not lost on me that some people echoing my scum list may be doing so intentionally knowing that I have taken on a town leadership role.

Let me put it this way. If Exalt is the Town Cop, I may have to just retire from mafia forever, ROFL. My vote will not change and I urge everyone else to stick with this.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• okey lets play follow the leader!

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz;n1318741Ok so now we have (I think) voth, rodney, undercut, willby and I THINK zeebu who all are saying their scum list is exalt, ixt, missa and me soilderz. Very good showing you guys put out. [USER="2855"
                Voth[/USER] doesn't this make you uneasy? How many people without hesitation jump on this very idea and exactly the same list.

Also, everyone saying that I'm defending exalt, you have all pushed me into that box. It's this exalt on 1 side and voth on another side. I've always been in the middle but just because no one wanted to give exalt a chance to explain himself or look from other angles I had to do it. And now every page I have to defend my own actions of "defending" exalt. rofl
                You do realize you haven't been on any of my scum lists the entire game right? My list has been Exalt, Missa, Willby 2.0, and Rodney 2.0 the entire game. I actually appreciate your unwillingness to just follow peoples thoughts blindly and bring a different perspective to things. It makes me uneasy you don't seem to want to lynch exalt but without an actual solid lead on him it makes complete sense. I just really don't think exalt is the cop and don't see a reason to change my vote at this point.
                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Well that quote looks awful I'm not entirely sure what happened there
                  3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

Comment

• The way Exalt just folded tells me that he isn't telling the truth. IMO he is trying the same defense that I did last game, and he's doing it even more half heartedly. If Voth is mafia, he has played an absolutely fantastic game. If he really is in contact with the real cop (not sure how he can know that roleclaim is true though), that is the only chance I can see that we have a chance to win.

For anyone buying Exalt's roleclaim, what do we do instead of lynching him then? The numbers are not in town's favor, and the scum lists have been almost unanimously based on how people defended Exalt before this without any reason to do so. So for anyone moving off of Exalt, who do we lynch now then? I'm sticking with my vote. There has been no heart in his claim. Look at his last game and then read this game, the difference is very clear.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                      Exalt - 8 (Undercut, Voth, ixt, the_paul, WillBy, Zeebu, Missa, rodney)
                      Missa - 1 (fis)

Missing vote(s): Exalt, Soilderz

As the votes currently stand, Exalt is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                      Phase change in around 4+ hours.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• i dont think there is a thing that exalt will say that will change this vote. you could probably end it now if you liked.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I'm not buying the claim. If Exalt is speaking the truth, we're basically fked though.

Soilderz somewhat defending Exalt, saying himself it'll look scummy, even though it's too late for Exalt anyway. But: not even coming up with a better idea and not dropping a vote?
                          Exalt himself basically not caring about the game anymore and not having a better idea either, dodging a vote just as well. What's up with that? No effort.
                          Another one apparently throwing the game as well, talking about ixt here.

But what the actual fk. Voth has basically a really scummy roleclaim and is in touch with the "real" cop on day two? Really. What's going on. I mean, Voth isn't scum on my list just yet, but I don't get that move.

Comment

• You're right Fis, but if we don't lynch Exalt, who do we lynch? Missa is next on my list, but that's mainly because of the late voting to get Exalt elected. So if we're saying Exalt is innocent, I don't have much else to go off of.

I admit Voth's claim to be in contact with the cop sounds very suspicious, especially on day 2. But, I've already trusted Voth once, I don't have any other choice but to double down and keep my vote on Exalt. Whoever this alleged cop is, stop roleclaiming. I've been off the forums for a couple years and suddenly everybody wants to roleclaim on day 1, its anarchy here now.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Just to not be missunderstood, paul: I'm fine with lynching Exalt. If he's scum, I'm pretty sure that Missa is, too. If not, then I should probably reconsider.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                                But what the actual fk. Voth has basically a really scummy roleclaim and is in touch with the "real" cop on day two? Really. What's going on. I mean, Voth isn't scum on my list just yet, but I don't get that move.
                                Probably better to look at the person claiming cop than voth at the moment. Might be a mafia member trying to get in good with a solid townie.

Comment

Working...
                                X