No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized I didn't include time for phase change. Phase change tomorrow around 2 pm PST. Earlier if I receive all night actions before then.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Deuteronomy 32:35
      "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

"The head of the Fisher Family is dead!" the Marshall announced. "We have struck a serious blow to this outlaw gang terrorizing our village, and that is worth celebrating." Some villagers looked uneasy. Others were suspicious.

The plan was to convene at the saloon and commence the festivities, but an odd sight soon changed the mood around town.

Closed.

That's what the saloon sign said. "Closed?" The saloon hasn't been closed in day time for the duration of its existence. Something must be wrong.

The villagers began looking around and at each other; they were fraught with questions and thoughts.

Leading the charge, I barge in, to a horrifying scene.

Undercut was shot behind the bar and now floats in a pool of his own blood. He was Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker).

Ms. Annabelle. My blessing and my curse. A forbidden fruit. Gone.
      And now my vengeance begins.

BEGIN DAY 3
      Phase change ~ Thursday evening. May extend or cut short depending on game progress.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

THIS

Missa out here reaching hard after the_paul brought up a possible scenario where voth and exalt are both two timing us. I dont know any scum in their right mind that would let their godfather win a role that gets an extra vote and then proceed to push a lynch on them, that would be voth pushing away TWO EXTRA VOTES FOR HIS MAFIA. I don't believe that for a second

It does slightly incriminate the paul though if im being honest, i have thought of him as town this whole game but coming out with this random theory and missa trying to hop onto it and push it into towns thoughts just looks like a possible diversion/flail
        Missa been on my scumlist since day 1 and has yet to change my mind
        I didnt even read the whole theory lol. Just mentioned it would've been slick af if they were working together and tricking everyone. I started questioning him once he slammed down on me so hard for my stupid side commentary. Just seemed odd.

Comment

• Oh I see why you think the way that you do. I didn't really read thoroughly before replying, and that's my bad. I haven't really been questioning anyone other than the mysterious ixt and Undercut who is now deceased. That answered that.

Comment

• Hmm. Rip Undercut.

iirc both subs were on his scumlist. While I somewhat agree with Rodney, I do not think that WillBy is scum. And Rodndy hasn't posted much to go off on right now.
            The most recent post by Rodney looks scummy imo.

I'll vote Missa

as I already announced last phase. Nothing has changed my mind on her so far.

Originally posted by ixt View Post
            If there's any similar mechanic roles like last game (tracker) request both tracker and cop to check me. THIS time this statement is 100% valid since godfather is already out. Don't give me bullshit that I am godfather trying to weed out important power roles. And an explanation for the voting phase, I threw a last vote on exalt since it wouldn't have changed how the order of elected roles came in order. If there's strong suspicion on me, why not check? Better to keep as many townies as possible than shortening time to find all mafia members.
            Lol now this again.

Comment

• If Missa is scum, I would carefully conclude that ixt is town. Wild theories ikr.

Comment

• u seem to blind to miss the fact that i pointed out the difference between last game claim and this one and the order of phases. and pay attention to the last sentence i made on that post. if ur too focused on the "oh hes asking for cop to check him again" then i got nothing to say to you

Comment

• Man my scum radar has been off this game. I wasn't sure about Exalt, and I thought Under was scum-leany.

I very much think this is a case of Exalt being stuck with a mafia family consisting of either inactive players (like scurvy) or inexperienced ones (most probably missa). I'm not too sure of ixt yet, I wouldn't mind lynching him tbh but he may very well be a frustrated VT. But as we have said many times, a lot more inactive /lurky than he has been before when he was pro-town.

vote missa

Soon time to come up with a role claim huh?
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Vote missa

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Barring a realistic roleclaim or something I?m sticking with the plan as well.

Vote MISSA
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Speak now or forever hold your peace

Vote Missa
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                          Hmm. Rip Undercut.

iirc both subs were on his scumlist. While I somewhat agree with Rodney, I do not think that WillBy is scum. And Rodndy hasn't posted much to go off on right now.
                          The most recent post by Rodney looks scummy imo.
                          lol what, care to elaborate?
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

THIS

Missa out here reaching hard after the_paul brought up a possible scenario where voth and exalt are both two timing us. I dont know any scum in their right mind that would let their godfather win a role that gets an extra vote and then proceed to push a lynch on them, that would be voth pushing away TWO EXTRA VOTES FOR HIS MAFIA. I don't believe that for a second

It does slightly incriminate the paul though if im being honest, i have thought of him as town this whole game but coming out with this random theory and missa trying to hop onto it and push it into towns thoughts just looks like a possible diversion/flail
                            Missa been on my scumlist since day 1 and has yet to change my mind
                            I was talking about this post.
                            I disagree with you that the_pauls theory is making him scummy. Yes, it's unlikely (we said so) but it is in fact still a possibility.
                            And simply thinking about possibilities should be alright.

Comment

• Vote missa

Comment

• Yup. It is time.

Vote Missa
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X