No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And do not forget my incarceration in our back pocket.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• BTW, I am literally dying that fis killed ixt first chance she got. And she did us a favor by taking him out of the possible scum equation. And we do not have to listen to his bullshit anymore.

This night could have only gone better if fis killed a scum. But I am not broken up about ixt.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
        I probably would have lynched ixt day one. Now though, I think he might just be town again. His activity surely is sort of low compared to previous games and maybe his motivation sunk because everyone calls him scummy all the time, but if Missa now pops up to be scum, the way she was *again* trying to get focus on him, accusing him of a playstyle that we all now know, makes me think he's actually pro town.
        If Missa is town, then nvm the above sentence.

ixt probably got himself a sort of playstyle that has a really solid poker face I think. It's amazing.
        I went through her last 10 or so posts, and this was the only time she really addressed anyone by name, besides saying that Missa attempting to throw me under the bus makes me more believable. Not much to go off of here
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
          CURRENT PHASE: Day 4

PLAYER LIST:
          1- fis - Killed N3 - Father Cole, a Priest-turned-Cannibal (VT-turned-Serial Killer)
          2- Undercut - Killed N2 - Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker)
          3- the_paul
          4- Missa - Lynched D3 - Eleanor Cobb-Fisher, the Mistress of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Roleblocker)
          5- WillBy - Lynched D1 - Dr. Gary, the Doctor of Trenchville (Town Doctor)
          6- Exalt (Mayor) - Lynched D2 - Sam Fisher, the Patriarch of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Godfather)
          7- ixt - Killed N3 - Clementine, a Villager of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie)
          8- Rodney - Killed N1 - Bobby Louis, the Bounty Hunter of Trenchville (Town Vigilante)
          9- Voth (Marshall)
          10- Zeebu
          11- WillBy 2.0 (Subbed in for midoent D2)
          12- Rodney 2.0 (Subbed in for Scurvy D2)
          13- Soilderz
          Here is everybody left to help with these lists. I'll work on mine at my next stop.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Also, I think the general consensus was that, out of 13 players, we'd have 5 anti town, correct? So are we all in agreement that Fis turning into a SK or whatever means that the most likely scenario was 4 Mafia members? This would mean 2 mafia members left, and since we've trusted voth to this point, he has the next name for us. So we have 1 scum left out of 5, realistically. Does that sound right?

Comment

• My list:

the_paul: I'm leaning towards tp being town, he seems to be honest in his posts and he has been pushing his so called scum list with missa, ixt and me on it for quite a while. Missa turned out to be mafia so I don't think he would've pushed it so hard if he was scum. Im calling it, tp is the town cop who voth is in contact with. They have had shared opinions quite often.

Voth: Not much to say here. As confirmed townie-aligned as you can get in these type of games.

Zeebu: I'm right now leaning towards Zeebu being scummy. His idea of a mass roleclaim in day 1 or 2 made my radar tingle the first time. He has been much more active than the last game I played with him and then he turned out to be VT (But activity may of course differ because of real life stuff).

Willby 2.0 (midoent): All he has been doing has been things that seem to be for the towns best. He analyses well and thoroughly. He seems to want the truth with makes me lean quite heavily town for him. But then again he is an experienced and seasoned mafia player so could be mafia but I don't think so this time.

Rodney 2.0 (Scurvy): I feel Rodney 2.0 is mafia. I think he was subbed in at a quite bad place with Scurvy both acting a little suspiciously and being inactive. Not too sure about him tho.

My 2 cents, All of these read are based on gut and analysis of playstyle only.
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Also, I think the general consensus was that, out of 13 players, we'd have 5 anti town, correct? So are we all in agreement that Fis turning into a SK or whatever means that the most likely scenario was 4 Mafia members? This would mean 2 mafia members left, and since we've trusted voth to this point, he has the next name for us. So we have 1 scum left out of 5, realistically. Does that sound right?
                Yes, that seems the most plausible at this time.

Comment

• Soilderz: Been on my list for awhile now, so far I consider my list to be 100% accurate. Exalt, missa, ixt, soilderz. I realize I was wrong about ixt, but come on, the guy is a wild card. I'm taking a mulligan on that one. Depending on what Voth says, Soil is my planned vote for today.

Voth: We are handcuffed to Voth, as I've said. My feelings on Voth have been pretty clear, he's been a tremendous asset for town, but I still don't trust him. We'll see what happens today. As far as lists go, he's clearly not at the top of mine, just a nagging thought I can't shake. I don't like the fact that we're all reliant on him, so I'll be the first to admit that this is very likely clouding my judgement.

Zeebu: Number 2 on my list behind Soilderz. Not really through any fault of his own, but him claiming Miller struck me as Zooboo trying to get out ahead of inevitable guilty votes. If Voth doesn't have intel for us, Zeebu is on my list after Soil. (Still love you dumptruck #dt)

Willby 2.0 (midoent): Out of everyone, I trust Will the least. I have tremendous respect for Will, so nothing will surprise me. That being said, he hasn't done anything to make me think definitively he's scum, I'm just paranoid when it comes to Will. Honestly, probably town, but I'm wary of him playing us all.

Rodney 2.0 (Scurvy): Honestly, Rodney has seemed to be pretty consistent with his play as Rodney 1.0 and Rodney 2.0 For whatever reason, nothing he's done has really made me suspicious. That seems strange, given that I've been suspicious of everyone, so its possible he's playing a very solid, consistent game as a sub. I don't trust Rodney, he's very difficult to read, but he's near the bottom of my suspicious list.

If I had to go in order, assuming 2 mafia members left, my list would look something like: Soilderz, Zeebu, Voth, Willby, Rodney.

I don't really have anything I can conclusively point to for anyone, but my list has been pretty good so far, and I'm sticking with it. The first 2 names are far and away above the other 3 for the record, if I had to illustrate it:

Soilderz
                  Zeebu

Voth

Willby/Rodney

Comment

• And there in one single post the paul rises to the top of my suspicion list. I disagree with almost everything you said.

Comment

• That's fine, I would expect you to disagree with me, since I believe that we're on opposite ends of the equation. Exalt, Missa, Ixt, Soilderz.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        That's fine, I would expect you to disagree with me, since I believe that we're on opposite ends of the equation. Exalt, Missa, Ixt, Soilderz.
                        uh, ixt?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Recently, someone role claimed in PM to me. I have two questions to put out there:

1. Field, if you are able to answer this game
                          mechanic question: does the bodyguard who was randomly selected out of the townies KNOW that they are the bodyguard? I know that elected roles do not know who it is, but did you notify the bodyguard after randomly selecting them?

2. If the answer to number 1 is YES or I CANT ANSWER THAT, I need anyone else who claims to be the elected role bodyguard to role claim to me in PM. It is urgent that if you are, you do this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

uh, ixt?
                            I addressed this in my preceding post. I was wrong on him, but that's been my list since very early on. Plus ixt is all over the place anyway

Comment

• field
                              just tagging you so I know you saw my question above

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Recently, someone role claimed in PM to me. I have two questions to put out there:

1. Field, if you are able to answer this game
                                mechanic question: does the bodyguard who was randomly selected out of the townies KNOW that they are the bodyguard? I know that elected roles do not know who it is, but did you notify the bodyguard after randomly selecting them?

2. If the answer to number 1 is YES or I CANT ANSWER THAT, I need anyone else who claims to be the elected role bodyguard to role claim to me in PM. It is urgent that if you are, you do this.
                                Bodyguard was notified who they are.
                                ​​​​​​
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X