[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Idk personally I think having votes is more important than having investigations. What if the mafia has a cop? Even if it's not the same as your cop, they probably have this narrowed down already
    What would mafia have use of with a cop? If you aren't talking about a role cop that is
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

What would mafia have use of with a cop? If you aren't talking about a role cop that is
      Mafia cop = role cop. And I mentioned above he can give us the guilty result instead. Right now were all just sitting waiting while voth watches mafia analyze itself. But for anyone out of the loop, it's just confusing

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        On a side note, I have a pretty cool power to use still. Need to deploy it properly and with good timing to help us win. I am taking suggestions. I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive. Or I can use it to protect a townie, like my cop, or someone else, but then they cannot use their role at night and we lose their vote during the day. Anyone have ideas?
        just noticed this and didnt see if it was refuted, but what makes you think that if you use your ability to block scum we cant vote that person the next day? that person cant vote, sure, but i didnt read anything about them not being able to be voted on

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• actually, wont this work:

kill whoever youve got pegged today (if its me, bummer)
          but then be sure to block the other person leaving your investigator open to do whatever. if there is a kill you know there are either way too many mafia left and the game balance is off OR youve probably got it narrowed down to the last person. that should still leave enough active votes to lynch the remaining mafia. you should be OK through that night due to bodyguard

is that a solve?

Comment

• Not sure when Voth plans on giving this away. I swear if were being played, Voth is going to be schizo- doctor in every one of my games from now on. Anyways, I anticipate being very busy tomorrow so I'll put do a placeholder vote soilderz. hope this is the right one from Voth. Otherwise, I might need an extension

Comment

• Zeebu, I think the game is solved, yeah. If he has 1 mafia down pat, he just needs to take the 50/50 jail tomorrow and if theres no kill, we lynch them. If there is a kill, then we lynch the other half of the 50/50.

It's almost impossible for one mafia to win the game. That's why we need the name

Comment

Zeebu, I think the game is solved, yeah. If he has 1 mafia down pat, he just needs to take the 50/50 jail tomorrow and if theres no kill, we lynch them. If there is a kill, then we lynch the other half of the 50/50.

It's almost impossible for one mafia to win the game. That's why we need the name
                Problem is that I think I have to decide during a night, and if I am not reading wrong, it locks the person up for the next day and night. They cannot be lynched, their vote during day does not count, and their power, if any, is ineffective. Say you are scum. I PM field to incarcerate you night 4, you are then off limits for Day 5 and Night 5. Or am I misreading this?
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Problem is that I think I have to decide during a night, and if I am not reading wrong, it locks the person up for the next day and night. They cannot be lynched, their vote during day does not count, and their power, if any, is ineffective. Say you are scum. I PM field to incarcerate you night 4, you are then off limits for Day 5 and Night 5. Or am I misreading this?
                  FWIW this isn't how I read Field's post. Their vote doesn't count, but it says they are only immune from being killed at night. I don't get the impression that they cannot be lynched, but I could be wrong
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Actually yeah, that isnt super clear. I read it as a 1-shot jailer night action. field can you clarify? Does Voth choose his target during the day or night? If if during the day, the effects take place that night and the following day. If during the night, I am reading that it takes place that same night and the following day.

Comment

• Wait Voth doesn't think they can be lynched? They absolutely can be lynched, that'd be too much otherwise

Comment

• yeah, i read it as they arent able to vote but nothing about not being able to be voted for

Comment

• Day 4: Lynch scum today. 4 town vs 1 mafia.

field Night 4: Townie killed. Goes to 3 town vs 1 mafia. Who do I use my power on? What happens if I PM field to incarcerate someone for the next day + night but they are killed during this phase?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Wait Voth doesn't think they can be lynched? They absolutely can be lynched, that'd be too much otherwise
                            Oh snap, I misread that

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• field Need clarification either way

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• also as far as my list goes, its either soild or rodney. soild has been at the top of everyones list for a while due to early voting pattern and trying to defend exalt and then rodney for scurvey's first post and then rodney posting very little aside from distancing further from missa when it was already looking inevitable.

i feel confident about soild being scum, less so about rodney. im still having trouble with willby and paul. i'll read more on them as it goes on.

would be nice to see if field can clarify the marshall lockup action and make sure that the person that was locked up the night before can be voted on the next day

Comment

Working...
                                X