No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for clarification purposes, is the lockup nothing but a jailkept person that cant vote the next day?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      also as far as my list goes, its either soild or rodney. soild has been at the top of everyones list for a while due to early voting pattern and trying to defend exalt and then rodney for scurvey's first post and then rodney posting very little aside from distancing further from missa when it was already looking inevitable.
      Yes and do you know why? Because I'm townie. If I was scum there would have been someone defending me or not putting me on the list.

It's funny how wrong everyone are.

Gonna go sleep.
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Clarifications:
        The​​​ person targeted by Marshall can be lynched.

Hypothetically, if Voth were to choose a target on D4, his target will be incarcerated for N4 and D5. That means they lose their night action and are immune to kills on N4, and lose their vote on D5. If he chooses a target on N4, their target loses their vote on D5, and lose their action and become immune to kills on N5.
        While the role resembles a jailkeeper, Marshall's action resolves the next phase from point (phase) of use, so it requires a bit of thought and prediction on Voth's part.

Lastly, correct me if I'm wrong but are you asking:
        If you choose a target (say on D4), and you end up lynching that same person on D4, what happens to your action? It's wasted and you can't use it again.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I think he?s saying that if he chooses someone tonight (night 4?), can that person by lynched day 5? We know they won?t be able to vote on day 5, but we can still vote for them, correct?
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            I think he?s saying that if he chooses someone tonight (night 4?), can that person by lynched day 5? We know they won?t be able to vote on day 5, but we can still vote for them, correct?
            Yes that person can be lynched.
            ​​​​​​
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Does he choose someone during the day or during the night?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                Does he choose someone during the day or during the night?
                This.

I was under the impression I could only choose someone during a night phase, and it would be effective the next day+night phase.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                  Does he choose someone during the day or during the night?
                  He can make his choice either way.
                  Actions resolve on the following phase. Nothing happens during the phase he chooses his target.
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This.

I was under the impression I could only choose someone during a night phase, and it would be effective the next day+night phase.
                    My bad. It is unclear in my day 1 write-up. I hope it didn't interfere with gameplay.
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• I.e.

night 4 incarcerate voth
                      day 5 his vote does not count
                      night 5 incarcerated person is immune to kills but cannot use their power if they have one

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I.e.

night 4 incarcerate voth
                        day 5 his vote does not count
                        night 5 incarcerated person is immune to kills but cannot use their power if they have one
                        Exactly.
                        And if you make your choice on D5, N5 remains as above and your target loses their vote on D6.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• So theoretically, I can target one of the two scum in my
                          mind right now. It will not be the person we Lynch today, obviously.

If I target them correctly, there will be no kill next night phase:

if i target incorrectly, there will be a night kill, but we will have enough townies to lynch them the next day.

i have had a few beers... correct me if I am wrong?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Wow so much has happened let me catch up this i can guarantee there is some fucking dirt in these last few pages
                            Big Chill

Comment

So theoretically, I can target one of the two scum in my
                              mind right now. It will not be the person we Lynch today, obviously.

If I target them correctly, there will be no kill next night phase:

if i target incorrectly, there will be a night kill, but we will have enough townies to lynch them the next day.

i have had a few beers... correct me if I am wrong?
                              Yes, that's how I understand it also. Only thing I'll add is that if you jail the target of the kill, they wont be killed. So that's the other scenario where theres no night kill

Comment

• Ok, Missa scum was a good lynch we all knew that was coming from a mile away.

FiS killing ixt as unfortunate as losing a townie is kind of worked out for us as now we dont have to waste a day phase speculating if ixt is actually scum and we need to lynch him. FWIW i had this guy pegged as scum and im surprised he flipped town and he was pretty much on everybodys scum list in some format.

Mafia killing FiS also works out in our favor as we now should be safe from multi night kills, the VT turned SK thing is weird but i think Willby actually picked up on something great with the flavor of the writeups and it would seem like FiS had just turned Cannibal which makes Missa's post a ruse about mafia not getting a kill n1 in an attempt to distract. This makes The_Paul look more town in my eyes, he was already pretty town to me with his voting patterns and contributions into lynching scum. The night phase really couldnt have gone any better for us

I dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet but the death writeup after FiS is found dead includes this:

A sigh of horror and relief overcame me.

Meaning the Narrator is still alive? Or a new Narrator has come into play?

Im still on the fence here with Zeebu, i dont understand how this Miller claim early on has flown under the radar so effortlessly. I don't think he is third party anymore since we had an SK die.. or actually... unless his Indian heritage is him actually turning people into SK cannibals and FiS was just the first that finally turned?? This is totally an option here but i doubt this guy is town

Soilderz has almost the same exact voting patterns and has had a link to Exalt and Missa this entire game. I would peg that this guy is one of the last scum 100%

Willby is who i would line up next for scum, we dont have much to go off from midoents posts in the game because he kind of did his typical inactive posting. I do feel like Willby has been participating as a townie and acting town but he is a really good mafia player and he could know exactly what he is doing to try and gain trust. Like The_Paul said i dont really trust him completely. Exalt took him out for a reason, he knew he would be a threat to the Mafia surviving the game. How perfect would it have been for him to come back as a mafia player himself after being subbed in and being forced to play the other side

Voth is pretty much 100% confirmed town to me, he lead and pushed the lynch on Exalt. That alone to me speaks volumes, no scum in their right mind would vote off their double voting godfather that is ridiculous. He has been actively scum hunting and giving us a town player we can confide and lean on. Voth bro if youre not town you played an excellent fucking game man bravo

Pending what ever night actions come forward to lead this lynch and how voth leads us to hang someone here is my list in order of Scummiest to Townest

Soilderz
                                Zeebu
                                Willby
                                The_Paul
                                Voth

Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X