No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My irl schedule is a little different from all of you apparently, it seems like so much action happens while im gone and im not able to join in on it while its still hot
    Big Chill

Comment

• vote Rodney

Rodney is 100% scum. I feel bad because I would have liked to win beside Rodney 1.0.

field, i am going to bed. Please do not phase change yet.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This guy going to bed at 8. Damn, I wish I can do that. I can't fall asleep before 1 am. Last night I slept at 2:30 am. I wake up 5:30 for work.

Don't worry, I won't end the phase prematurely.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Choo choo.

Vote RODNEY
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Ha! Nice!

it was him or soild in my book

vote Rodney

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• All aboard. unvote soilderz, vote rodney

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                Ok, Missa scum was a good lynch we all knew that was coming from a mile away.

Soilderz has almost the same exact voting patterns and has had a link to Exalt and Missa this entire game. I would peg that this guy is one of the last scum 100%

Pending what ever night actions come forward to lead this lynch and how voth leads us to hang someone here is my list in order of Scummiest to Townest

Soilderz
                Zeebu
                Willby
                The_Paul
                Voth

Well there you go. vote rodney

I'm sure you guys will find a way to put me as the scummiest still even when rodney flips mafia
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• In Rodneys last post he made a lis; putting the paul as one he trusts the most after voth as town. I think tp or zeebu are the ones to target next. Rodney being 'on the fence' with zeebu.

Comment

vote Rodney

Rodney is 100% scum. I feel bad because I would have liked to win beside Rodney 1.0.

LOL?

Whoever you are getting your information from is straight up lying, at least you will get a clear answer on not to trust them when i flip town. Hopefully its not too late and you can jail the right person to still win. You're being played

Im Thomas Murphy Town Drunk, Im Vanilla and havent gone anywhere all game. There was probably some type of hidden flavor relating me to the barmaid or something but if there is im un aware of it. Im just assuming this as im the Drunk and this seems to have a degree of flavor in the setup

Big Chill

Comment

• Might as well add the important part because at this point it doesnt matter we have the numbers, I am the Bodyguard. This is why Field reached out to me to see if i would want to be subbed in for Scurvy since bodyguard landed on the inactive player and he didnt want to lose that role with this entire setup centered around it. This is also why Field said that we should not talk about or read into any of my subbing and just assume me to be a brand new player into the game since if anyone brought this up it would pretty much compromise the integrity of the game.

Whoever claimed to Voth is scum throwing a hail mary play as a last ditch effort to survive. I mean honestly why on earth would the bodyguard go out of there way to claim to voth? Nobody benefits besides a scum player looking to get protection behind a confirmed town.

We can't afford this miss lynch right now we are approaching LyLo
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Im going to assume that it was either Zeebu or soil that claimed to voth looking to blend in, so on that note

Vote Zeebu
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                          Might as well add the important part because at this point it doesnt matter we have the numbers, I am the Bodyguard. This is why Field reached out to me to see if i would want to be subbed in for Scurvy since bodyguard landed on the inactive player and he didnt want to lose that role with this entire setup centered around it. This is also why Field said that we should not talk about or read into any of my subbing and just assume me to be a brand new player into the game since if anyone brought this up it would pretty much compromise the integrity of the game.

Whoever claimed to Voth is scum throwing a hail mary play as a last ditch effort to survive. I mean honestly why on earth would the bodyguard go out of there way to claim to voth? Nobody benefits besides a scum player looking to get protection behind a confirmed town.

We can't afford this miss lynch right now we are approaching LyLo
                          lol

Comment

vote Rodney

Voth just to clarify, this is the guilty investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Voth just to clarify, this is the guilty investigation?
                              Yes, my cop got guilty on Rodney.

Just so we are all on the same page, there is still a POSSIBILITY that my cop is scum and sacrificed Missa because they knew she was dead to rights anyway.

If Rodney flips town, then that means the original person to claim Bodyguard to me is scum along with my cop. There is no way our only cop is paranoid.

I feel like Rodney is scum and this is the right play. On the off chance Rodney flips town, I believe we still have a confirmed path to victory using my incarceration powers.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Just to account for the possibility that Rodney is town
                                and my cop has been playing me, I am holding off on using my incarceration ability until after we see how
                                Rodney flips.

Rodney flips town, we are 3 town and 2 mafia, and I know exactly who the two mafia are. I will incarcerate one of the two scum during night 4. The incarceration ill
                                affect day 5 and night 5.

Night 4 they will kill a townie, leaving us 2-2. Day 5 we lynch the scum I did not incarcerate with a 2-1 vote because the second scum who I incarcerated cannot
                                vote.

Night 5 the last remaining scum cannot make a night kill because the incarceration stops him. Day 6 we finish the game with a 2-1 lynch.

So pretty much, no matter what happens today, we win.

...unless someone sees any holes or issues with this?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X