Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    I meant the next night mafia kills someone and brings to 1v1 so endgamed
    Well if he jailed the bodyguard, the bodyguard will be safe tonight, as will he.

Comment

• Ok so they?re jailed tonight, got it. Good stuff. Should be town win I guess

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• vote zeebu
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• The Heathen

He pleaded with them. "I'm a friend" he said. They weren't buying it.

All they could see was his color.

Despite serving this village for many years, helping bring the two communities closer, the villagers were adamant and could not be swayed. "He must hang" they said.

Zeebu was hanged from the gallows to answer for his crimes. He was Grey Wolf, Mistrusted Villager of Trenchville (Town Miller).

BEGIN NIGHT 5
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Word. Nice work Voth, you lynched a townie. So I've got a couple (drunken) questions. When did paul claim to you? Did he just happen to have a perfect investigation group? Why did you never ask for a role claim?

Zeebu, I strongly considered conceding before you died to let you have this one. But I'm not that type. However, I deem the current setup unwinnable, and therefore concede the game in towns favor.
            It is my hope that town acknowledges the conditions of willby 1.0 and rodney 1.0 towards their victory. Without their contributions, the mafia could have pulled something out. Furthermore, I'd like to thank fiS, for killing ixt. Nothing else needs to be said.
            I'm probably missing something, but in summary gg

Comment

• Eh, I'm still under the assumption that the game was near-unwinnable for mafia from the beginning based on the setup. I think the only legitimate way Mafia could win in any scenario would be if we won both Mayor/Marshall AND had 4 fully-active members the entire game to pull that off. With 2 scumteam members MIA from the start, that was impossible to do, and so I think there was no way to ever win.

I meant what I said about the Follow the Cop strategy being so broken in normal games, yet this setup doubled down on it with a Doctor and the Bodyguard mechanic. The doctor dying on Day 1 did absolutely nothing to help, and that basically removed all motivation in thinking the game was winnable. Maybe there are players out there who could win it, but I tried to think of ways it was possible once I saw WillBy 1.0's flip, and I couldn't think of one based on Town's power level and scum's level of inactivity/inexperience. I think if WillBy and Rodney had been on the scum team from the very start, the game would have been closer, but there wasn't much to be done by the time they replaced in. I think it went as well as it could have.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• so bodyguard is....soilderz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  Eh, I'm still under the assumption that the game was near-unwinnable for mafia from the beginning based on the setup. I think the only legitimate way Mafia could win in any scenario would be if we won both Mayor/Marshall AND had 4 fully-active members the entire game to pull that off. With 2 scumteam members MIA from the start, that was impossible to do, and so I think there was no way to ever win.

I meant what I said about the Follow the Cop strategy being so broken in normal games, yet this setup doubled down on it with a Doctor and the Bodyguard mechanic. The doctor dying on Day 1 did absolutely nothing to help, and that basically removed all motivation in thinking the game was winnable. Maybe there are players out there who could win it, but I tried to think of ways it was possible once I saw WillBy 1.0's flip, and I couldn't think of one based on Town's power level and scum's level of inactivity/inexperience. I think if WillBy and Rodney had been on the scum team from the very start, the game would have been closer, but there wasn't much to be done by the time they replaced in. I think it went as well as it could have.
                  Yeah, it was damn hard to pull anything off. Maybe if wed killed paul off earlier, we could've passed rodney off as town. But once rodney died, it was over for sure. I think if I hadn't railed against Exalt d1 as hard as I did, or scum had a couple more capable (active) players, we could've been in a place to make a play. Anyways good game all, this is essentially a W

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    so bodyguard is....soilderz?
                    Yeah, soilderz must be bg. I would've conceded earlier, but I wanted to watch them kill zeebu.

Comment

• GAME OVER, VILLAGERS SURVIVE

WillBy was hanged from the gallows to answer for his crimes. He was Rico Fisher, Medic of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Doctor).

With Rico's death, all threats to Trenchville have been eliminated. The game ends with a town victory. Voth (Town 2-Shot Commuter & Marshall) and Soilderz (Vanilla Townie & Bodyguard) survive.

Postgame writeup will come tomorrow. Congratulations to town and thank you all for playing.

A special shoutout to WillBy and Rodney for subbing in and saving the game from woes of inactivity. Having two inactive members made it much more difficult for the mafia, especially with how day 1 gameplay went. It pretty much isolated the mafia team, whereas two active players would have been able to easily blend in. Nevertheless, if it weren't for the awful N3 kill choice of the mafia, the game would have turned out much differently.

SETUP

[TOWN]
                      the_paul - Flynn, Sheriff of Trenchville (Town Cop)
                      WillBy - Dr. Gary, Doctor of Trenchville (Town Doctor)
                      Undercut - Ms. Annabelle, Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker)
                      Voth - Felix, Gambler of Trenchville (Town 2-Shot Commuter)
                      - Marshall
                      Rodney - Bobby Louis, Bounty Hunter of Trenchville (Town Vigilante)
                      => If he kills an innocent, he loses his ability.
                      Soilderz - Patrick O'Toole, Villager of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie) - Bodyguard
                      Zeebu - Grey Wolf, Mistrusted Villager of Trenchville (Town Miller)
                      ixt - Clementine, Villager of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie)

[MAFIA]
                      The Fisher Family Gang
                      Exalt - Sam Fisher, Patriarch of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Godfather)
                      - Mayor
                      Missa - Eleanor Cobb-Fisher, Mistress of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Roleblocker)
                      WillBy 2.0 - Rico Fisher, Medic of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Doctor)
                      Rodney 2.0 - Jonah Taylor, Member of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Goon)

[THIRD PARTY]
                      fis - Father Cole, the Priest of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie)
                      => When the bar maid dies, the Priest turns into a Cannibal (Serial Killer).
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• GG everyone. Enjoyed playing with you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                          GG everyone. Enjoyed playing with you all.
                          Sorry we killed you fis. We thought you were the bg

Comment

• Man this is a feels good win considering everything

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to the next one; 4th time townie?
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                            1:soild>they can say what they like
                            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Sorry we killed you fis. We thought you were the bg
                              You're lying, pretty sure you're not sorry.
                              What about Missa's "mafia messge" though? What was the intention or initial thought behind it? Why TP?

Comment

• i think in comparison of the three games, field's setup (just looking by setup, not comparing players) gives most leverage to mafia then willby's (saboteur) then fis's. as we have all witnessed activity is a factor that really influences the course of a game, but tossing that aside we can start considering field's ideas put forth, to give the mafia squad more of a fighting chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X