Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by field View Post

    If Mecha wolf picked a townie, then that means we need to lynch at least two scum without relying on Seer/Night action results. As the alpha is also investigation immune (if used like Normal Godfather).

    Either way, it's an OP role that is only balanced by the Witch and I hope whoever that is knows what they're doing and is not thrown off by fact that we have "new" roles here.
    Very true... it is highly overpowered. If I were in that role, I would have a huge decision to make. The 1 shot double murder ability is extremely valuable in a game this size, you could put a massive dent in the town right off the bat. Then again, investigating as innocent when you are scum is a huge play for the long-term game. I agree that we really need a Witch who knows what they are doing to balance it. I guess we will see how it plays out.
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


    Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


    TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WillBy View Post

      Interesting. Im confused though. Gotta look at the technicalities- its day 2. Or did you mean you found scum night 1?

      I'm going to go with a placeholder Vote Beast here. Watch carefully who jumps on or avoids these trains.

      I'd like Exalt to clarify this isnt a rando train or something before we move forward on Voth

      [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Nametimage.jpg Viewst2 Sizet82.0 KB IDt1319674","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1319674","data-size":"small"}[/ATTACH]
      Last edited by Exalt; 05-15-2019, 11:16 AM. Reason: picture

      Comment



      • Since last post failed...

        Originally posted by WillBy View Post

        Interesting. Im confused though. Gotta look at the technicalities- its day 2. Or did you mean you found scum night 1?

        I'm going to go with a placeholder Vote Beast here. Watch carefully who jumps on or avoids these trains.

        I'd like Exalt to clarify this isnt a rando train or something before we move forward on Voth
        Not saying one way or the other right now. I want to see what people do first.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Exalt View Post


          [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Nametimage.jpg Viewst2 Sizet82.0 KB IDt1319674","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1319674","data-size":"small"}[/ATTACH]
          I am now more confused

          Comment


          • Nice play, Exalt. I actually am getting the feeling that you are pro-town, unless you are taking a massive risk as a scum play.

            Everyone is literally terrified to post right now after he said that because people are worried they will be seen as scum. I think this is a great way to force people to either post or get worked over for not posting.
            Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


            Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


            TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

            Comment


            • Is Exalt pulling the Jessup move?
              Lol ya'll get what I mean?

              Finally though some discussion going on.
              Rodney is kind of heavily accusing Voth now and to be honest, without actually wanting to defend Voth at this point, I just don't agree with how easy you say it's to find out that Voth is scum? Of course he's getting defensive after that accusation. That's just natural.

              Nah I wasn't worried to post and I would have liked to post earlier, I'm just not occupying this topic 24/7.


              Comment


              • I don't like the way the discussions has been going on this day phase. Exalt's vote on Voth can be read that he either: A) Has some sort of result or proof that Voth is scum, or B) is still salty about how last game went down and is trying to take Voth out, or even C) Scum trying to cause chaos. Not sure what it is, but I would rather get rid of someone who has yet to post than take out someone when no reasoning has even come to light at all.

                Also, the arguments that have come up definitely don't feel organic to me. They seemed really forced, which is a cause for concern. Maybe I'm wrong on this, but it seemed like a blow up over literally nothing.

                Beast has yet to post, and since inactivity is my least favorite thing about TW Mafia, I'm sticking with him for the time being. I'm open to change if something more definitive comes up, but the lurkers need to go imo
                Peyton Manning

                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                all stats should be removed except for the stat of how many times mattey can go fuck himself which I would expect should be rather high
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

                Comment


                • The exchange between Field and Voth was very strange to me. Some serious red flags came up for me with that one. I'm on the fence about Rodney, so I'm gonna wait to place a vote on him.

                  Vote: Voth

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Missa View Post
                    The exchange between Field and Voth was very strange to me. Some serious red flags came up for me with that one. I'm on the fence about Rodney, so I'm gonna wait to place a vote on him.

                    Vote: Voth
                    Wait, what? What exchange between me and field?
                    Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


                    Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


                    TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Missa View Post
                      The exchange between Field and Voth was very strange to me. Some serious red flags came up for me with that one. I'm on the fence about Rodney, so I'm gonna wait to place a vote on him.

                      Vote: Voth
                      So did you like... mix up rodney and Voth? Cause field and rodney were going hard at it and voth was munching on some popcorn.

                      Now if you're voting Voth because exalt wants you to, that's different.

                      Btw Exalt, I was going to meme back the picture of Frodo with the caption "all right then, keep your secrets" but you're right, image sharing is cancer. You're making an interesting play but all of this has some eerie similarities to last game

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Voth View Post

                        Wait, what? What exchange between me and field?
                        Quit stealing my posts

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Missa View Post
                          The exchange between Field and Voth was very strange to me. Some serious red flags came up for me with that one. I'm on the fence about Rodney, so I'm gonna wait to place a vote on him.

                          Vote: Voth
                          I'm guessing you mixed up Rodney/voth, but I would like you to elaborate more. What red flags?

                          And you're the third person to jump on the voth bandwagon. There has been no reasoning thus far for that vote. I would like to hear more from Exalt on that, but I'll let him make his play for the time being.

                          It does strike me weird that Exalt has made less than 5 posts so far, and none have been an essay. Turks doing a number on our friend here...
                          Trench Wars Player

                          “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by field View Post
                            It does strike me weird that Exalt has made less than 5 posts so far, and none have been an essay. Turks doing a number on our friend here...
                            To be fair, I'm also feeling a little burned out. I'll host the next one, but I think we should all take a short break

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              I don't like the way the discussions has been going on this day phase. Exalt's vote on Voth can be read that he either: A) Has some sort of result or proof that Voth is scum, or B) is still salty about how last game went down and is trying to take Voth out, or even C) Scum trying to cause chaos. Not sure what it is, but I would rather get rid of someone who has yet to post than take out someone when no reasoning has even come to light at all.

                              Also, the arguments that have come up definitely don't feel organic to me. They seemed really forced, which is a cause for concern. Maybe I'm wrong on this, but it seemed like a blow up over literally nothing.

                              Beast has yet to post, and since inactivity is my least favorite thing about TW Mafia, I'm sticking with him for the time being. I'm open to change if something more definitive comes up, but the lurkers need to go imo
                              It is my personal hope, for this game and any other, that no action is taken (for lynch or NK) because people are salty due to result of previous games.

                              ​​​​​​Meta reads are fine (though I do think they're useless vs good players). Actually I think town PRs should be smart and recognize how they need to adjust their gameplay, in order to make better use of their roles.

                              Having said that, what do you think about exchange between Rodney & I?
                              And what do you make of the early bandwagon on Voth?
                              ​​​​
                              ​​
                              Trench Wars Player

                              “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I don't like the way the discussions has been going on this day phase. Exalt's vote on Voth can be read that he either: A) Has some sort of result or proof that Voth is scum, or B) is still salty about how last game went down and is trying to take Voth out, or even C) Scum trying to cause chaos. Not sure what it is, but I would rather get rid of someone who has yet to post than take out someone when no reasoning has even come to light at all.

                                Also, the arguments that have come up definitely don't feel organic to me. They seemed really forced, which is a cause for concern. Maybe I'm wrong on this, but it seemed like a blow up over literally nothing.

                                Beast has yet to post, and since inactivity is my least favorite thing about TW Mafia, I'm sticking with him for the time being. I'm open to change if something more definitive comes up, but the lurkers need to go imo
                                im not sure what to make of exalt and voth quite yet. exalt votes voth with no reasoning, which is fine, but then rodney following right away is odd. going to have to look into rodney's doings.

                                once again you seem to be on the lynch inactives train. while ive argued against it in the past, im starting to see that forum mafia is just not for everyone apparently. im still hesitant though becuase its early in the game yet... sort of... whatever you call this phase. beast should have had at least some sort of opportunity to post. does anyone remember beast playing in older games?

                                as far as forced comments, either people are talking just to talk or they are trying to insinuate they have some sort of results.

                                paul, if you had to choose a second choice after beast, who would it be?

                                sigpic

                                1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X