No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If multiple people voice request to extend time, I can do so.

Field's VC is accurate except now Beast and Missa are tied.
    Last edited by ixt; 05-16-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Well shit... I?m not sure what to do now
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Fuck it.
        vote: Missa

I don't want this phase to end in no lynch. At least this way if Missa is town she can sub in.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• And I say let's get this game moving.
          All but 2 inactives have voted.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I called Missa out on her voting right away and then a crazy bus started on her out of nowhere, super interested to see how this plays out tbh
            She has definitely been showing some scummy attributes so far but if by the chance she flips town i think we have a good view of where to start looking for scum
            Big Chill

Comment

• Alright, kiddos. Here is my roleclaim and I'll get nightkilled for it, but maybe it'll spare one of you.

I am the Witch. I had two potions, one to save a player if they were being killed, and one to kill a player in the night.

On night one, Exalt was targeted by the werewolves (or whatever). I used my potion to save him to prevent the night kill. After my potions are used, I do become a regular vanilla townie, I believe.

I do have some further information that I am not going to share. I will be night killed, I imagine, if not lynched. When I flip town, please remember the name Voth as one to look at. I wanted to vote Voth because I have huge scum vibes from him, and I did not want to lynch beast because he is clearly just an AFK townie. Why lynch our own when we have people like Voth to stare down? This roleclaim may be premature on my part, but as I see it, I only have the grave to go to from here.

For the sake of trying to save myself:

Unvote: Voth
              Vote: Beast

Remember: IF I AM TOWN, LOOK HARDER AT VOTH AND CREW.

Comment

• Yeah, take me down if it means showing you a few people's true colors. I tried throwing out a vote before phase change so we'd get a lynch and have an idea. You all constantly think I am scum, but honestly, I'm just kind of retarded :P

Comment

• unvote: Missa
                  Till I have time to think about it. Will be busy for next hour taking nephew and niece to dentist.

New info means extend phase? What do others think? Don't want to seem like an controlling the progress of the game.
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• am*

Fixing spelling
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Unvote MISSA

Not sure what I?m going to do, but this is obviously too much to risk at the moment

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• This is either a shame that you had to roleclaim especially being the witch probably our most vital role or this is a roleclaim orchestrated by you and your fuzzy buddies to attempt to draw out the real witch and make exalt appear town. Regardless im watching everyone who jumped on that bus
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                          For the sake of trying to save myself:

Unvote: Voth
                          Vote: Beast

Remember: IF I AM TOWN, LOOK HARDER AT VOTH AND CREW.
                          In hindsight one thing that strikes me as odd during this claim is the way she said "IF I AM TOWN" ... you sound unsure if your town or not a townie would have said "When i flip town" i have a feeling this could be a scum slip due to inexperience, anyone else get that vibe or am i thinking too far into this?
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

In hindsight one thing that strikes me as odd during this claim is the way she said "IF I AM TOWN" ... you sound unsure if your town or not a townie would have said "When i flip town" i have a feeling this could be a scum slip due to inexperience, anyone else get that vibe or am i thinking too far into this?
                            Nah, I'm saying that because nobody knows what I'm going to flip. And I'm not sure I'm going to die, so I used a "what if" mindset. Perhaps poor wording on my part and reading too much between the lines on yours. I'm saying I have no problem dying because the people I am suspicious of will look even worse for this random vote train on me. Also, think about it. Nobody died on night one. Why? My potion!

Anyone that tries to counterclaim or stay on me in general now is going to look bad when I flip. You can keep your vote on me if you want. You're either scum, or if not, you're going to hopefully get some good insight on the people that voted for me and their reactions. Though I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die in the night phase now anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I'll read into it like that if there's a counterclaim. Or maybe this is just a ploy to get the real witch to come out. But I'm not sure I'd buy that from Missa (no offense).
                              im curious though, how would you know who the wolves targeted? Or did you protect Exalt, and assume your protection saved him?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'll read into it like that if there's a counterclaim. Or maybe this is just a ploy to get the real witch to come out. But I'm not sure I'd buy that from Missa (no offense).
                                im curious though, how would you know who the wolves targeted? Or did you protect Exalt, and assume your protection saved him?
                                Yeah I?d like to hear more about this last part. I?m not familiar with the mechanics of the witch, never been in a game with one before. Was it a shot in the dark that you used your potion on Exalt, and you happened to be right? Was it a one time use, so if you were wrong about them targeting Exalt it was a waste? I guess these questions are for anyone who have had experience with this role, but I?d love to hear more about the specifics of how this played out Missa

Comment

Working...
                                X