[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

If Missa is the witch like she says, how could she POSSIBLY have any more concrete information? It is nothing but her game after game attempts to get at me for whatever reason. So if we are to believe Anissa has more information on me, that would mean last night, ixt
    PMed her and said Exalt is going to die, do you want to save him? She says yes, effectively confirming Exalt town. But it does not end there, apparently. The Town cop must have investigated me and got guilty, and
    just had such a good feeling that Missa is town that they roleclaimed in private to her after Night 1... even though town apparently is not supposed to be PMing this game.

Right... sounds plausible. If Missa is the witch, she just has a hard on for me and cannot be objective. If she is not, she knows she was inches to getting lynched and is risking a roleclaim to either flesh the actual witch out or just lynch me to get rid of me.
    This also appears overly defensive and not very rational to me, especially the last paragraph. Yes, Missa might be bullshitting us all. But in case she is not, and she's a true townie, why would she just want to accuse you and not be objective?
    Maybe she's the witch, phase was about to end before she claimed and it looked bad for her, and maybe she just wanted to share her townie gut feelings as a last sentence? Just another possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

My vote was on you well before Missa even came into play dont try to group me into people trying to "throw you under the bus as quickly as possible" my vote isnt even on you right now which i know you know because my vote switching was quite the hot topic a few pages back. I based my vote on you under the interpretation that Exalt had some knowledge that you were scum, so i went with it, we had nothing yet. I also even stated how its possible that both you and Exalt are scum and it was his attempt to distance from you and didnt expect it to gain traction and that he backed off of you all of a sudden without information once you started to get pressured and then tried to aim that pressure on me.

Paul brings up a decent point here, Missa claims to have extra information. What kind of extra information could that even possibly be? We have had one phase of actions and so far she says that she used her potion on exalt and that exalt was targeted by werewolves. There is no hint at another mechanic into her role. She wouldn't have additional information on if she used her poison on someone since she used her healing potion instead. Then she says that she is getting a scum vibe from Voth, not that she has extra information on Voth.

One of the biggest things that i have a problem with here is that she went for Voth and not Beast who would have been the appropriate person to put her vote on if she was in fact trying to save her own life. If she in fact did protect exalt and learned that he was targeted there is NO relation to Voth besides Exalts vote on Voth which he revoked. If Exalt had actual results that Voth was scum why the fuck would he un-vote him and not pursue that lynch as hard as he had pursued me in past games practically BEGGING every second he got for me to be lynched?

I am failing to see why Missa is throwing this vote at Voth when she has no proof that he had anything to do with her actions. I am hesitant about this claim it seems too perfect and it seems like something Exalt would help fabricate with her. I am absolutely NOT asking for anyone to counterclaim Witch on Day 1 but lets look at it this way.

If we lynch missa and she flips scum, exalt is next to be lynched as she tried to paint him town with her action. If she and exalt came up with this Exalt is likely under the impression that he will survive a few phases because town would be insane to lynch someone who claimed Witch and best case scenario someone counter claims and they find the real witch on Day 1. This gives us a scum lynch on Missa, one dead townie at night POSSIBLY our own witch and then we lynch exalt and get two scum dead in a row.

If we lynch Missa and she flips town Witch we arguably lose our strongest town role and we can confirm Exalt as Town and follow their posts as leads and begin to pressure the players that jumped quickly onto the Missa bandwagon. This gives us NO direct dead scum and instead gives us two dead town as one would die at night also but gives us 1 confirmed Townie in Exalt who lets be honest would likely be killed the next day so it would leave town with no confirmed townies.

This brings me to my next point, What if Missa is the Mecha? This play for scum would paint her town as witch, paint exalt town and provide them with a double kill night phase. This would be a POWER MOVE for scum

Did you speak english in this novel, or what are you trying to say besides "Why did Missa vote Voth?" a thousand times?

I don't give a shit why Missa voted Voth, same as I don't give a shit why you voted Voth. Voth might be scum, so why are you all acting like voting Voth is a scummy move? Missa just roleclaimed with no counter anywhere in sight, and I personally believe it. I have no doubts about it actually, because she tried to PM me during Night 1 by asking me if I was into talking about things in PMs, and I said no, so she said ok. This correlates her story actually. Here's the exact exchange:
      • Are you into conspiring with other people of your kind via PMs? Or do you message people outside of the forum post.

• Or do you not message people outside the forum post* I know some people don't wanna play like this and others do. Lemme know!

• No, I dislike it a lot. It's fine in huge games, but with how small they are now, I don't see it as fair to scum. Last two games were won by town due to PMing each other, so even if it means losing to scum, I'd rather have that happen then another easy win for town. It makes the game boring.

• Okay, no worries. I thought it also sucked in a game so small. But I know some people do it and some don't.
      You can figure out who said what. Still, it makes me believe Missa completely. This isn't a scum setup imo unless WillBy or Voth put her up to it. Now the real question is who tried to kill me. I know damn well it wasn't Beast or Soilderz, even if they are scum, because they weren't here to make that choice. That leaves probably 3 active scum if one of those are as well, although I highly doubt either are right now.

If nothing changes very soon on the vote count, I'm hammering Rodney.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• For now though, VOTE: VOTH

Oh look, I must be scum too, because I voted a completely unconfirmed player! /s

The more that I think about it, the more that I wonder why anyone at all is thinking a vote on Voth means scum. Are his scum buddies defending him? That's what caused Rodney to gain a wagon in the first place, a single vote. People claimed Rodney was grasping at straws to eagerly find a place to vote, but then they jumped on Rodney, then Missa with even more eagerness over a bunch of nothing. Now we have a role claim with no counter, a role that the mod already confirmed HAS to be in the game, and people are doubting it and trying to incriminate Missa more for it? Sounds like scum are pretty upset over this. Voth sure freaked out about it.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Field is for sure scum either way, but I know he's not about to get voted.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• VC to come later tonight, unless during the discussion someone does it for me.

Comment

• JESSUP has subbed in for BEAST. As this really screws the VC with a substitute having quite a few votes, I require EVERYONE to resend their votes, once Jessup has spoken in game. Previous VC has been voided.

Votes start to count after post #321.
              Last edited by ixt; 05-17-2019, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Every wagon in this game has either been on a completely inactive player that should be modkilled instead, or on someone that voted Voth after I said I found scum. Voth and Rodney were both in the second category. Beast obviously is in the first, and it's a bullshit wagon that only hurts town. Beast should be modkilled, not lynched. Beast/Soilderz being inactive and remaining in the game until a lynch hurts the game balance, because if they are town, then the game is over as soon as scum kill a couple active players, which could happen in a single night. Wasting even one lynch on them is bad for town, because regardless of their alignment, they are useless and provide zero information in catching active scum players. Also, I highly doubt they are scum either way, and IF they are, the scum player is Soilderz, not Beast.

Paul needs to get lynched. Field or Voth or Rodney (I still think it's Field) need to go, since at least one of them are scum. WillBy is also likely scum this game.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  Field, you are just getting scummier. Completely dismissive of anything I said and focused only on getting me out of the way. Shocker.

I am only doing this because I need people to have time to digest this before the lynch gets out of control and the phase ends...

Here it is. I am a Village x-shot Bodyguard. If I choose to do so, I can target someone at night, and I sprinkle wolfsbane across the entrances to their home, protecting them from werewolf kills.

Why do I do this now? Because you all need to know who I targeted last night: Myself. Why did I protect myself? I was concerned about an immediate scum nightkill on me following last game?s performance. Until Missa claimed witch, I was operating under the assumption that I was targeted and that I prevented my own death.

Unfortunately, no matter how much I rack my brain, this does not help us confirm or refute Missa. There was no kill last night. That does not prove or disprove Missa. If she is the witch, she saved Exalt and I wasted one of my protections. If Missa is scum, then I was targeted and saved myself last night. Knowing this, they would be pushing for a lynch on me today thinking that I may be a PR. Remember this possibility when I flip town. This business of Exalts vote on me Day 1, Missas obsession with me, and now this mystery info that she is dangling that seems virtually impossible to
                  exist... I do not even know what to say. I am actually at a loss because I cannot even begin to fit these pieces together.

I figured you guys should know what you are getting into when you lynch me and I flip town. This is a fucking shit show, and I do not envy those who are village among you who need to unravel this.

I will not vote Missa or Exalt because it is possible they are both going to soon be confirmed town. For self-preservation alone, I am going to vote Beast. Open to discussion on other possible scum.
                  Even if this is true, why would you protect yourself? Couldn't you wait a day to see who looked town to you? Someone always ends up claiming by Day 2 in TW Mafia, so why would you waste it? You know there's a cop in this game due to the rules, yet you protect yourself instead?

Also, why are you voting Beast? You should know better if you are town. Beast is a BS wagon through and through that only helps scum. Even if he magically did flip scum, no information is gained from that lynch, at least one townie (maybe two) will be dead the following day, and any smart scum player like WillBy would have voted for Beast (oh look, he is) to throwaway a useless teammate while gaining Town Cred for doing so. With the mecha double-kill in play, it would not be a loss for them at all to waste a day lynching a useless player at all. Town gain nothing by lynching him either, and based on the rules, he can just be modkilled. If Beast/Soilderz are town, then it's also two free lynches for scum to take out without anyone looking suspicious at all, and then probably 3 active townies die for it. That's game over.

So again, why are you voting Beast of all players? Townie you would know better.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Hi all. AWOOOOOOOOOOO I got a silver bullet. Town to the core so...?.DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!

Obviously I'm late to the game and have some catching up to do both in the flavor of game/rules and whats going on.
                    I skimmed real fast and Missa has claimed witch. Which witch can exclude this? If none do NOT lynch Missa.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      JESSUP has subbed in for BEAST. As this really screws the VC with a substitute having quite a few votes, I require EVERYONE to resend their votes, once Jessup has spoken in game. Previous VC has been voided.

Votes start to count after post #321.
                      Why Beast and not Soilderz?
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                        Uhh. Go to bed and wake up to this bomb.

Okay for what it matters: I believe Missa's claim more than I do believe Voth's claim.

I have no idea what that possible extra info could be and how serious Exalt initially was when he said he found scum on day 1 and if there is any relation to Missa saving Exalt. But: that very recent post by Voth doesn't feel good to me. It's a roleclaim that wasn't needed and a really safe scum claim, too.

I hate to say it but I don't believe it.
                        Since this phase got extended I am curious what others think about it. I feel good with my vote on Rodey, but tempted to switch to voth.
                        Switch to Voth
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          Every wagon in this game has either been on a completely inactive player that should be modkilled instead, or on someone that voted Voth after I said I found scum. Missa and Rodney were both in the second category. Beast obviously is in the first, and it's a bullshit wagon that only hurts town. Beast should be modkilled, not lynched. Beast/Soilderz being inactive and remaining in the game until a lynch hurts the game balance, because if they are town, then the game is over as soon as scum kill a couple active players, which could happen in a single night. Wasting even one lynch on them is bad for town, because regardless of their alignment, they are useless and provide zero information in catching active scum players. Also, I highly doubt they are scum either way, and IF they are, the scum player is Soilderz, not Beast.

Paul needs to get lynched. Field or Voth or Rodney need to go, since at least one of them are scum. WillBy is also likely scum this game.
                          Fixed
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• This is literally what happened this game:

1. I vote Missa because she displays extremely scummy behavior.

2. Several experienced matia players share the same concerns, with many of them also voting her.

3. Missa roleclaims one of the two most powerful roles in the game and dangles the existence of some other evidence against me which seems impossible for two reasons: game mechanics would not allow it and I AM TOWN. As such, the wave of people who voted Missa change gears towards me (field most prominently).

4. Feeling like a lynch is imminent after her roleclaim and push on me, I roleclaim as a mid-level village
                            power role. It was not an unnecessary role claim Fis, we all know where this was going. With my remaining power I can protect either myself or Missa/Exalt going forward, as long as I feel that they is as close to confirmed as I can.

5. Now that Jessup has subbed in for Beast, my vote on Beast is irrelevant. So what now?

Well, if you all choose to continue this and lynch me, please turn your focus to Rodney/field on Day 3. One of them is playing a great scum game in the background
                            to get me taken out of this game quickly. I am really not surprised and expected this Night 1, which is why I used a wolfsbane on myself right off the bat. Does not
                            surprise me that Day 2 has gone this way. FWIW, my gut tells me that Missa is telling the truth about this role claim, but I think she overplayed her hand on this alleged evidence (by the way, unless I missed it, she never said it implicated me, we all just assumed so
                            because she started in on me immediately? I could be wrong). Either way, my gut feeling is that you probably have two townies you can rely on now. I doubt I am the only protective role in the game as my abilities are limited, so hopefully you can rally around them.

As for me, my first vote of the game was Rodney and I am just going to double back to him. Hopefully if you
                            guys lynch me today, the choice between the two of them is clearer for you Day 3....vote Rodney.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              My goodness, wasn't this advertised as a simple game? I'm all for themed games so I'm not complaining, just surprised. You guys all know my stance on day 1 lynches in general, but since he has killed me twice in the 2 games I've been back:

Vote WILLBY

How long until someone theorizes that this makes me and Will scum buddies?
                              Right now. You and WillBy are likely scum buddies.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                Hi all. AWOOOOOOOOOOO I got a silver bullet. Town to the core so...?.DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!

Obviously I'm late to the game and have some catching up to do both in the flavor of game/rules and whats going on.
                                I skimmed real fast and Missa has claimed witch. Which witch can exclude this? If none do NOT lynch Missa.
                                Are you serious? This game just keeps getting worse and worse. Just lynch me and get it over with... ROFL. You guys really are off the mark here.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X