Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    This is literally what happened this game:

1. I vote Missa because she displays extremely scummy behavior.

2. Several experienced matia players share the same concerns, with many of them also voting her.

3. Missa roleclaims one of the two most powerful roles in the game and dangles the existence of some other evidence against me which seems impossible for two reasons: game mechanics would not allow it and I AM TOWN. As such, the wave of people who voted Missa change gears towards me (field most prominently).

4. Feeling like a lynch is imminent after her roleclaim and push on me, I roleclaim as a mid-level village
    power role. It was not an unnecessary role claim Fis, we all know where this was going. With my remaining power I can protect either myself or Missa/Exalt going forward, as long as I feel that they is as close to confirmed as I can.

5. Now that Jessup has subbed in for Beast, my vote on Beast is irrelevant. So what now?

Well, if you all choose to continue this and lynch me, please turn your focus to Rodney/field on Day 3. One of them is playing a great scum game in the background
    to get me taken out of this game quickly. I am really not surprised and expected this Night 1, which is why I used a wolfsbane on myself right off the bat. Does not
    surprise me that Day 2 has gone this way. FWIW, my gut tells me that Missa is telling the truth about this role claim, but I think she overplayed her hand on this alleged evidence (by the way, unless I missed it, she never said it implicated me, we all just assumed so
    because she started in on me immediately? I could be wrong). Either way, my gut feeling is that you probably have two townies you can rely on now. I doubt I am the only protective role in the game as my abilities are limited, so hopefully you can rally around them.

As for me, my first vote of the game was Rodney and I am just going to double back to him. Hopefully if you
    guys lynch me today, the choice between the two of them is clearer for you Day 3....vote Rodney.
    1. I don't necessarily fault you for voting Missa, so let's ignore that part. Voting her wasn't scummy in itself, although it's a pattern to me when anyone that voted you after I claimed you were scum got bandwagoned almost immediately for it. Rodney is included in that, and that's the only evidence I've seen against him, aside from his extreme defensiveness. He could be scum, but he's not going to be voted by me today. I'd rather get his potential scum buddies instead.

2. Again, it's fine you voted Missa in a vacuum. That's not why you are suspected here.

3. She roleclaimed a mod confirmed role and nobody has counterclaimed. Her story adds up with there being no kill, and I already posted the exact conversation she PM'd me Night 1, which was just her asking if I was okay with PMing or not, and I said no. Still, her coming to me like that out of the blue correlates with her story, so I believe it completely. Since her story is 100% believable to me, then the only questionable thing is what she knows beyond simply me being targetted on N1. She can explain that herself when she comes back I think, but until then, I'll go with the person who is damn near confirmed than with random players like Rodney or Beast, who have scummy players voting them over it.

4. You protected yourself though, which doesn't make sense in a strategic point of view. It's also not usually allowed per definition of what a bodyguard does, not even on the werewolf site that ixt used to make the setup. Protecting yourself as a Bodyguard or Doctor isn't a thing outside of a few TW Mafia host's houserules, and ixt clearly took his rules from elsewhere.

5. Your vote on Beast was bad from the start. Just because Beast is replaced now by Jessup doesn't make the original vote bad. I still don't know why you voted there, and saying it's irrelevant now doesn't answer the question.

Why Rodney/Field and not Paul, or WillBy, or literally anyone else? Field or Rodney might be scum, I agree, but what do you think of the other players? Do you not get a scummy vibe from them? They are strong players, but it's obvious WillBy is playing differently, and I really dislike that entire Beast wagon. Everyone who was on it looks scummy to me. Of all the players in this game, the worst offenders imo have voted Beast at one time or another. Does that not tingle your spidey senses at all?

You don't have to be lynched, but at least don't fall into the pack of voting anyone not named you. I'm not on your ass like you were on mine last game, so it's not like this is set in stone. You aren't even the vote leader, and you never were in this game for longer than about 2 seconds when Rodney and Missa voted you with me, and Rodney quickly unvoted you for it. Fis is wavering, but it's not like they are ever gung-ho on lynching anyone to begin with. I'm honestly trying to sort you here, but you aren't making it go well for yourself.

Also, I'm pretty sure Missa is confirmed unless Soilderz is the witch, because the role is mod confirmed to be in the game, and nobody has even hinted at a counter-claim. I think there's no other way to look at it unless her scum team directed her to claim the witch and they were extremely lucky in Soilderz being the real one. Even still, why would nobody be dead on Night 1, and why did she try to PM me that night? In my view, she's confirmed right now with a 99.99999% reliability. People trying to doubt her at this point look worse and worse to me, Rodney being one of them, but I'm not comfortable with his wagon yet. He's a better lynch than Beast, but I want to know why nobody suspects/cares about the other players in this game. It's pretty obvious whose getting ignored.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• ixt When's the deadline, since Jessup replacing in made the old VC null? What's the ETA on the extension ending?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

1. I don't necessarily fault you for voting Missa, so let's ignore that part. Voting her wasn't scummy in itself, although it's a pattern to me when anyone that voted you after I claimed you were scum got bandwagoned almost immediately for it. Rodney is included in that, and that's the only evidence I've seen against him, aside from his extreme defensiveness. He could be scum, but he's not going to be voted by me today. I'd rather get his potential scum buddies instead.

2. Again, it's fine you voted Missa in a vacuum. That's not why you are suspected here.

3. She roleclaimed a mod confirmed role and nobody has counterclaimed. Her story adds up with there being no kill, and I already posted the exact conversation she PM'd me Night 1, which was just her asking if I was okay with PMing or not, and I said no. Still, her coming to me like that out of the blue correlates with her story, so I believe it completely. Since her story is 100% believable to me, then the only questionable thing is what she knows beyond simply me being targetted on N1. She can explain that herself when she comes back I think, but until then, I'll go with the person who is damn near confirmed than with random players like Rodney or Beast, who have scummy players voting them over it.

4. You protected yourself though, which doesn't make sense in a strategic point of view. It's also not usually allowed per definition of what a bodyguard does, not even on the werewolf site that ixt used to make the setup. Protecting yourself as a Bodyguard or Doctor isn't a thing outside of a few TW Mafia host's houserules, and ixt clearly took his rules from elsewhere.

5. Your vote on Beast was bad from the start. Just because Beast is replaced now by Jessup doesn't make the original vote bad. I still don't know why you voted there, and saying it's irrelevant now doesn't answer the question.

Why Rodney/Field and not Paul, or WillBy, or literally anyone else? Field or Rodney might be scum, I agree, but what do you think of the other players? Do you not get a scummy vibe from them? They are strong players, but it's obvious WillBy is playing differently, and I really dislike that entire Beast wagon. Everyone who was on it looks scummy to me. Of all the players in this game, the worst offenders imo have voted Beast at one time or another. Does that not tingle your spidey senses at all?

You don't have to be lynched, but at least don't fall into the pack of voting anyone not named you. I'm not on your ass like you were on mine last game, so it's not like this is set in stone. You aren't even the vote leader, and you never were in this game for longer than about 2 seconds when Rodney and Missa voted you with me, and Rodney quickly unvoted you for it. Fis is wavering, but it's not like they are ever gung-ho on lynching anyone to begin with. I'm honestly trying to sort you here, but you aren't making it go well for yourself.

Also, I'm pretty sure Missa is confirmed unless Soilderz is the witch, because the role is mod confirmed to be in the game, and nobody has even hinted at a counter-claim. I think there's no other way to look at it unless her scum team directed her to claim the witch and they were extremely lucky in Soilderz being the real one. Even still, why would nobody be dead on Night 1, and why did she try to PM me that night? In my view, she's confirmed right now with a 99.99999% reliability. People trying to doubt her at this point look worse and worse to me, Rodney being one of them, but I'm not comfortable with his wagon yet. He's a better lynch than Beast, but I want to know why nobody suspects/cares about the other players in this game. It's pretty obvious whose getting ignored.
        Just letting you know I saw this, and I have answers for everything, but I am getting ready for work and my reply
        might not come for an hour or two.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Ok caught up. I've got to trust Exalt and Missa this phase, if things don't pan out in lynch trust is lost. Rodney and Field's early ridiculous exchange was probably theater as I saw zero reason for it. Voth claiming x shot strongman is such a scum play, Voth is singled out by our witch who knows more than she is revealing. Voth is asking to be lynched, Voth has been unconvincing. Voth from my experience is a terrible player, Voth again being selfish and protecting himself wasting shots over nothing. VOTE VOTH
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I meant voth claimed x shot bodyguard. Seriously voth, dude, night one with an x shot bodyguard and you used it on yourself? Better to do nothing honestly than that. Too convenient as a a claim too as it leaves you free and clear from being pinned down to nightly actions other town power roles may know.

This all said, I'd love to hear how you can explain everything your next post. Use this time to think up a great story wisely. I will certainly listen.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You cant call me scummy for being concerned about her role claim, yeah its stupid to lynch a claimed witch which is why my vote never landed on her but a good mafia player questions everything because they dont know who to trust.A scum player knows who to trust and doesnt have to question everything. I was simply thinking out loud and throwing ideas out to see if anyone was getting the same vibes unless i was thinking too far into it. It could definitely be a concocted play by a veteran player like Exalt and it would be a smart one too.

On that same note though Voth is a smart player as well and he knows that he claimed a role that should be considered a bad lynch but i dont know any player in their right mind that would be an X shot bodyguard and would use their action on N1 let alone on themselves. This sounds like he is distinctly trying to counter Missa's claim that she is the one who prevented the night kill when in fact it was himself protecting himself and that i dont buy for a second. A player like Voth would never make this type of play.

In turn this could help verify Exalt and Missa as town as well as lynch scum. I weighed all the possibilities earlier about the pros and cons of each situation and this one seems to have the most Pro compared to Cons

Unvote Beast
              Vote Voth

Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                You cant call me scummy for being concerned about her role claim, yeah its stupid to lynch a claimed witch which is why my vote never landed on her but a good mafia player questions everything because they dont know who to trust.A scum player knows who to trust and doesnt have to question everything. I was simply thinking out loud and throwing ideas out to see if anyone was getting the same vibes unless i was thinking too far into it. It could definitely be a concocted play by a veteran player like Exalt and it would be a smart one too.

On that same note though Voth is a smart player as well and he knows that he claimed a role that should be considered a bad lynch but i dont know any player in their right mind that would be an X shot bodyguard and would use their action on N1 let alone on themselves. This sounds like he is distinctly trying to counter Missa's claim that she is the one who prevented the night kill when in fact it was himself protecting himself and that i dont buy for a second. A player like Voth would never make this type of play.

In turn this could help verify Exalt and Missa as town as well as lynch scum. I weighed all the possibilities earlier about the pros and cons of each situation and this one seems to have the most Pro compared to Cons

Unvote Beast
                Vote Voth
                That makes no sense. I said that my gut tells me Missa is honest, I unvoted her, and I said that we should not be considering lynching her.

I explained my reasoning for night 1. I did feel that I had a target on my back from last game. And I am not 100% sure I am wrong.

I will make a longer post when I get in front of a computer, but it does not seem like it will help.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I would also like to point out that right now Zeebu and Undercut are just about as useless as Beast (was) and Soilderz.
                  Big Chill

Comment

• With the added time phase change to occur in ~12 hours or so. VC will come before I head to bed.
                    Last edited by ixt; 05-17-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                      I would also like to point out that right now Zeebu and Undercut are just about as useless as Beast (was) and Soilderz.
                      Why am I useless? Because I didn?t post for over 12 hours?

Vote voth

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Hmmm, screw me. I kinda believe Voth's claim, too, now.
                        What now? Send help plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Why am I useless? Because I didn?t post for over 12 hours?

Vote voth
                          while you may have pressed the "post reply" button you haven't contributed shit, and yes you haven't posted and then come back and this is all you say. Funny tho how the second i call you out you are here to post. Watching the thread not knowing what to say? Are you a fuzzy?
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            ixt When's the deadline, since Jessup replacing in made the old VC null? What's the ETA on the extension ending?
                            The most reasonable way i saw fit to make it fair is for the voting to start anew, as it is not a big problem to resend a vote or change. And note the above ETA.

Comment

• What in the world is a VC?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• While I believe Missa's claim, I have absolutely no idea what additional info she could provide and how she could be so certain accusing Voth.
                                And how everyone else just jumps onto Voth as if it's certain that he's a woofy. I'm not even calling it a scum train, but I don't understand how you call can be so certain.

Comment

Working...
                                X