No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am missing something very obvious?
    My first gut feeling on Voth's roleclaim was that it's bullshit, but now he did somewhat convince me. Man let me not be wrong here.

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    What in the world is a VC?
    Vote Count

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      What in the world is a VC?
      vote count.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

while you may have pressed the "post reply" button you haven't contributed shit, and yes you haven't posted and then come back and this is all you say. Funny tho how the second i call you out you are here to post. Watching the thread not knowing what to say? Are you a fuzzy?
        Fine then.

vote Rodney

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          While I believe Missa's claim, I have absolutely no idea what additional info she could provide and how she could be so certain accusing Voth.
          And how everyone else just jumps onto Voth as if it's certain that he's a woofy. I'm not even calling it a scum train, but I don't understand how you call can be so certain.
          The reason why you're nervous about this is because it's bullshit. You have played in and hosted many mafia games, and you know that it is virtually impossible that Missa has any information besides what she has already given us. I can't see any possible scenario where that is a truthful statement. What this is, is a person who probably is the witch taking out a personal vendetta against me that she has had for the last few games. Anyone who has played and paid attention has seen it.

Why is everyone leaping at the opportunity? Because the scum team sees the chance to take me out and blend in with everyone else. This is a perfect chance for them to do it. The witch outed herself, now she's trying to lead a charge against a seasoned player that mafia knows is pro-town, and now has even outed himself as having a power role. Don't any of you find it odd that several people went from having significant belief that Missa is scum, and voting for her with me (and for good reason, I might add) to completely ignoring their own beliefs about Missa and assuming that her charge against me is warranted? Even though she has not provided that information? The way this lynch is looking, there is no reason for her to hold the information back, unless it doesn't exist. People are blindly following her. Why hold it back? Or does it simply not exist?

Use your heads, people. This is not a normal play, and not a normal reaction to this play.

I need to go back and address Exalt's post, but that will be more lengthy.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

You cant call me scummy for being concerned about her role claim, yeah its stupid to lynch a claimed witch which is why my vote never landed on her but a good mafia player questions everything because they dont know who to trust.A scum player knows who to trust and doesnt have to question everything. I was simply thinking out loud and throwing ideas out to see if anyone was getting the same vibes unless i was thinking too far into it. It could definitely be a concocted play by a veteran player like Exalt and it would be a smart one too.

On that same note though Voth is a smart player as well and he knows that he claimed a role that should be considered a bad lynch but i dont know any player in their right mind that would be an X shot bodyguard and would use their action on N1 let alone on themselves. This sounds like he is distinctly trying to counter Missa's claim that she is the one who prevented the night kill when in fact it was himself protecting himself and that i dont buy for a second. A player like Voth would never make this type of play.

In turn this could help verify Exalt and Missa as town as well as lynch scum. I weighed all the possibilities earlier about the pros and cons of each situation and this one seems to have the most Pro compared to Cons

Unvote Beast
            Vote Voth
            Before I address Exalt, I wanted to put this out there. Refer to the bolded sections.

1. I am a smart player, and I felt that self-preservation was necessary on Night 1. I just came off a game where I won a special elected role, and literally led the entire game in the public eye lynching scum after scum, until we finally found ourselves in a spot where we could deploy my special power in a way that prevented mafia from having any path to victory. That game is still fresh, and actually has still been being debated in the other thread. Why wouldn't I think that I would have a target on my back? It stands to reason that when I pulled my role this game, I knew that there are strong mafia players who will be gunning for me. On the contrary to what you're saying, if you were in my shoes, I would think it would be a terrible play to NOT protect yourself on night 1. My thought process being that once a kill on me fails, mafia will think twice about trying for you again and possibly wasting another nightkill. The plan being that I could then play on and protect people (or myself, if it needed to happen) farther down the line in the game when I had potentially identified power town roles, such as the witch.

2. Your second sentence is a flat out lie. I have stated multiple times that I actually believe that Missa is the witch in my gut. I have also unvoted her and stated that lynching her is not on the table for me right now. That doesn't mean I know she is the witch. Didn't you also say something in this post about analyzing from all angles? Why can you analyze from all angles but I can't?

What I am getting from Rodney is a bunch of fluff that sounds nice that "yes man" type players will find makes sense. But it only makes sense if you haven't been paying attention and reading.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Fine then.

vote Rodney
              LMAO

really helping your case here zeebu
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

1. I don't necessarily fault you for voting Missa, so let's ignore that part. Voting her wasn't scummy in itself, although it's a pattern to me when anyone that voted you after I claimed you were scum got bandwagoned almost immediately for it. Rodney is included in that, and that's the only evidence I've seen against him, aside from his extreme defensiveness. He could be scum, but he's not going to be voted by me today. I'd rather get his potential scum buddies instead.

2. Again, it's fine you voted Missa in a vacuum. That's not why you are suspected here.

3. She roleclaimed a mod confirmed role and nobody has counterclaimed. Her story adds up with there being no kill, and I already posted the exact conversation she PM'd me Night 1, which was just her asking if I was okay with PMing or not, and I said no. Still, her coming to me like that out of the blue correlates with her story, so I believe it completely. Since her story is 100% believable to me, then the only questionable thing is what she knows beyond simply me being targetted on N1. She can explain that herself when she comes back I think, but until then, I'll go with the person who is damn near confirmed than with random players like Rodney or Beast, who have scummy players voting them over it.

4. You protected yourself though, which doesn't make sense in a strategic point of view. It's also not usually allowed per definition of what a bodyguard does, not even on the werewolf site that ixt used to make the setup. Protecting yourself as a Bodyguard or Doctor isn't a thing outside of a few TW Mafia host's houserules, and ixt clearly took his rules from elsewhere.

5. Your vote on Beast was bad from the start. Just because Beast is replaced now by Jessup doesn't make the original vote bad. I still don't know why you voted there, and saying it's irrelevant now doesn't answer the question.

Why Rodney/Field and not Paul, or WillBy, or literally anyone else? Field or Rodney might be scum, I agree, but what do you think of the other players? Do you not get a scummy vibe from them? They are strong players, but it's obvious WillBy is playing differently, and I really dislike that entire Beast wagon. Everyone who was on it looks scummy to me. Of all the players in this game, the worst offenders imo have voted Beast at one time or another. Does that not tingle your spidey senses at all?

You don't have to be lynched, but at least don't fall into the pack of voting anyone not named you. I'm not on your ass like you were on mine last game, so it's not like this is set in stone. You aren't even the vote leader, and you never were in this game for longer than about 2 seconds when Rodney and Missa voted you with me, and Rodney quickly unvoted you for it. Fis is wavering, but it's not like they are ever gung-ho on lynching anyone to begin with. I'm honestly trying to sort you here, but you aren't making it go well for yourself.

Also, I'm pretty sure Missa is confirmed unless Soilderz is the witch, because the role is mod confirmed to be in the game, and nobody has even hinted at a counter-claim. I think there's no other way to look at it unless her scum team directed her to claim the witch and they were extremely lucky in Soilderz being the real one. Even still, why would nobody be dead on Night 1, and why did she try to PM me that night? In my view, she's confirmed right now with a 99.99999% reliability. People trying to doubt her at this point look worse and worse to me, Rodney being one of them, but I'm not comfortable with his wagon yet. He's a better lynch than Beast, but I want to know why nobody suspects/cares about the other players in this game. It's pretty obvious whose getting ignored.
                1. Rodney has been playing deceptively and defensively all game. He is actually making accusations that are blatantly false and proven wrong in black and white text. Refer to my previous post.

2. Fair enough.

3. I have stated on multiple occasions that my gut feeling is that Missa is the witch. The issue I have is that she is dangling some sort of, honestly, imaginary information out there to everyone to gain traction to lynch me. Do you honestly believe that our Town Cop investigated me night 1, got a guilty result, and then confided in Missa immediately after night 1 that they are the cop, they trust her so much, and that voth is scum? Missa said in the same post that she roleclaimed that she had additional information that implicated me as scum. It is not possible that the cop saw her roleclaim, trusted her, and took a risk outing himself to her. It was in the EXACT same post as her roleclaim that she alleged that information against me. If you don't believe me, look for yourself:

Originally posted by Missa View Post
                Alright, kiddos. Here is my roleclaim and I'll get nightkilled for it, but maybe it'll spare one of you.

I am the Witch. I had two potions, one to save a player if they were being killed, and one to kill a player in the night.

On night one, Exalt was targeted by the werewolves (or whatever). I used my potion to save him to prevent the night kill. After my potions are used, I do become a regular vanilla townie, I believe.

I do have some further information that I am not going to share. I will be night killed, I imagine, if not lynched. When I flip town, please remember the name Voth as one to look at. I wanted to vote Voth because I have huge scum vibes from him, and I did not want to lynch beast because he is clearly just an AFK townie. Why lynch our own when we have people like Voth to stare down? This roleclaim may be premature on my part, but as I see it, I only have the grave to go to from here.

For the sake of trying to save myself:

Unvote: Voth
                Vote: Beast

Remember: IF I AM TOWN, LOOK HARDER AT VOTH AND CREW.
                Does any of that make ANY sense to you? If not, do you see ANY other possible information she has that suggests I'm scum? If not, WHY are you voting with her just because you strongly believe she's town? Plenty of dumb players that I think are town make idiotic votes. I don't follow them.

4. Please refer to my post before this to Rodney that explains my reasoning for protecting myself. Bodyguards that can protect themselves have been in the last few games, so ixt has been exposed to that, and I'm assuming that's why it is included here. You'd have to ask him, though.

5. I only voted Beast out of self-preservation when the voth bandwagon that Missa started began to get traction. I have a role where I can help town tremendously in this game, including Missa, and I'd rather not get lynched on Day 1 over a dope's vendetta against me.

6. I have had suspicions about Rodney from the beginning. He is playing deceptively, defensively, and completely losing it when anyone suggests that something he did was suspicious. Interesting that you mention Paul. I can't remember who it was, but they said that it seemed like we were echoing eachother. I read back and it certainly did look that way, so I felt it was a fair statement. Paul and I worked closely last game, and I imagine that perhaps a little of that seeped into the beginning of this game. But it is fair to say that Paul has had some suspicious statements and actions this game, but I do feel like he is playing the same way he always plays at the beginning of the game. And honestly, when he decided to vote Missa instead of going with an inactive lynch vote, and put Missa's scumminess above just killing AFKers, it struck me as very pro-town. Then again, he might of realized that this was his chance to get in on an active townie lynch. Willby came out of the gate strong, but admittedly playing different. He has completely fallen off the map, and to me, this combined with his different play style (which actually reminds me a lot of Willby 2.0 last game), makes me have a strong feeling that he is actually scum. He could be pulling the strings on this lynch wagon on me behind the scenes and trying to stay out of the direct spotlight with it. Undercut is his usual inactive self, and it makes him extremely hard to read. He always shows up, posts a small paragraph or two, and then you don't see him until tomorrow. He plays this way when he is scum and town, so like Paul, he is hard to read (except Under all game, when Paul is more only in the beginning). Zeebu is his usual half-drunken, burst of activity followed by lack of activity self. Again, hard to read, but I'm leaning scum based on the last few games and his play style. Field was one of the first to flip on a dime on me when Missa roleclaimed, and he did so in a way that was blatantly ignoring that he had the same concerns as me and even placed a vote for Missa also. I am leaning scum.

Anyway, I hope this helps, though I think that Missa's top secret classified information on me will probably prevail.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Ok fine.
                  I will go back to the one I had my vote on and what I felt confident with before the Sub and vote reset.

Vote Rodney

Comment

• Current Votes:

Rodney- 3 (Voth, Zeebu, fiS)
                    Voth- 2 (Jessup, Rodney)

Yet to vote: Field, Exalt, Paul, Willby, Under, Missa, Soilderz

Phase change to occur in ~11 hours. Those who haven't voted yet or have yet to resend your vote, please do so before the deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                      Ok fine.
                      I will go back to the one I had my vote on and what I felt confident with before the Sub and vote reset.

Vote Rodney

FiS i was really getting the vibe that you were town early on but i can see how much all this conversation is pressuring you on where to put your vote and you are acting like you dont know where YOU want to vote, only where other people want you to vote which shows scum attributes

And i swear to god if you guys make me roleclaim today after we already had our witch roleclaim and "proclaimed" bodyguard claim you will be handing werewolves this fucking victory in one phase. How stupid can you be to realize that they are literally just going around in circles making people claim today????
                      Big Chill

Comment

FiS i was really getting the vibe that you were town early on but i can see how much all this conversation is pressuring you on where to put your vote and you are acting like you dont know where YOU want to vote, only where other people want you to vote which shows scum attributes

And i swear to god if you guys make me roleclaim today after we already had our witch roleclaim and "proclaimed" bodyguard claim you will be handing werewolves this fucking victory in one phase. How stupid can you be to realize that they are literally just going around in circles making people claim today????
                        1st bolded point: I never knew you cared. Your vote on me makes me think you don't. Of course, the quotes must mean that you're being sarcastic. Where's the evidence, rodney? Why can't it be shared? She has already outed herself as the witch. Can you think of any legitimate reason why it can't be revealed? No one is asking for names or anything. Just... what is it? And how did she get it? Are you not at all interested in that? Or are you just obsessed with latching on to the now outed witch going after a townie who has now outed himself as a PR for a free lynch on a player you see as a threat, who can also protect the witch if left alive?

2nd bolded point: Who is they? And what circles? If you're talking about me, I'm addressing people's concerns point by point with specific responses to everything. So I'm not sure where that comes from. If you're not talking about me, then "they" is who you should have your vote on, not me. You're not making any sense.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Description of what a bodyguard does:
                          Each night you may protect another player. If that person is targeted for a kill, you die instead.

You can see why a self-targeting bodyguard makes no sense. Most likely scum fake claim.

That, and the fact that lynching voth either confirms Missa/Exalt or condemns them.

vote: voth
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Ok this is stupid. This phase has gone on too long. You subbed the person we were going to lynch instead of the other person who hasnt posted in thread. Missa is witch, cool. Without any evidence on Voth, I'm going to go with the more likely vote voth
                            oh and I'd like to request a sub. This game got silly and I'm not about that

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                              Description of what a bodyguard does:
                              Each night you may protect another player. If that person is targeted for a kill, you die instead.

You can see why a self-targeting bodyguard makes no sense. Most likely scum fake claim.

That, and the fact that lynching voth either confirms Missa/Exalt or condemns them.

It seems like he was going with the bulletproof vest version like I did in my game. And i dont see how voth has anything to do with missa/exalt

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                                Description of what a bodyguard does:

Are you literally ignoring the fact that self-protecting bodyguards have been implemented in I believe 2 out of the last 3 games?

It must be impossible, right? There is no role description on Page 1 in ixt's post, and the Bodyguard role isn't included in the Werewolf role website that, by the way, I FOUND and posted so that it could help town throughout the game. So to be clear, you're going off a mafiascum.net (I think that's the site?) definition and not anything that has ANYTHING to do with this game? Not the game mechanics explanation, not the werewolf roles website, just a mafiascum definition. Even though it's been used in the past games. Any reasoning why you think it's not possible? Or... it just isn't? Or, it just isn't possible because you're scum and you want me dead?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X