No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously guys. With all love for the game and the ongoing discussion.
    I don't feel like we're really digging some news out here right now. It feels like beating a dead horse.

I am quite disappointed in Missa's recent "statements" though. She pretty much said nothing except that Voth is digging his own grave.
    Man, if she didn't claim witch, I'd probably even vote her.

Missa, who did you mean by "crew" in your Roleclaim post, quote:
    "
    Remember: IF I AM TOWN, LOOK HARDER AT VOTH AND CREW."

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
      Let me throw this back out here since Voth and The_Paul are trying to hide it in the thread with their pages of back and forth useless banter that is doing nothing productive

VOTH IS 100% LYING ABOUT HIS ROLECLAIM

Lynch Voth today and we lynch scum
      You have ignored several long, productive posts that I aimed directly at you with multiple questions, only responding with the same line: voth is 100% lying about his roleclaim, he is scum. You are really going to say that I am hiding stuff with Paul? He just started posting and I started responding to him. In case you forgot, mafia is about asking and answering questions. Investigating, interrogating, that sort of thing. You just ignore everything I ask of you.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Let me throw this back out here since Voth and The_Paul are trying to hide it in the thread with their pages of back and forth useless banter that is doing nothing productive

VOTH IS 100% LYING ABOUT HIS ROLECLAIM

Lynch Voth today and we lynch scum
        I would be more inclined to believe you if you would just explain how you know this.
        3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          Seriously guys. With all love for the game and the ongoing discussion.
          I don't feel like we're really digging some news out here right now. It feels like beating a dead horse.

I am quite disappointed in Missa's recent "statements" though. She pretty much said nothing except that Voth is digging his own grave.
          Man, if she didn't claim witch, I'd probably even vote her.

Missa, who did you mean by "crew" in your Roleclaim post, quote:
          "
          Remember: IF I AM TOWN, LOOK HARDER AT VOTH AND CREW."
          My instinct is to say "she doesn't have a fucking clue" because that's what I believe, but I'm actually interested in her response to this question. I'd like to know why I have been targeted so forcefully by her. But I just expect a half-assed response that doesn't answer any questions.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• We're basically sitting here twiddling our thumbs for the most part speculating about what Missa meant. I completely agree Will, I'm not accusing Exalt of anything. He's nothing if not passionate, but he said he has received PMs, so people have tried to coerce him. The odds are essentially 0, I just wanted to be thorough with every possible explanation trying to make sense of what Missa said. My lawyer did not sign off, but I should probably call him now before this explodes. Better call Saul
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• By crew I'm assuming she means me. Voth and I were attached at the hip last game, and still never trusted each other. If you think I'm going to blindly support Voth because of how well he played last game, then you don't know me at all. The better I think a player is, the less I trust them, just ask Willby. I'm just trying to follow the logic here, I understand Missa trying to save herself, but the ferociousness with which she went after Voth requires more explanation for me to buy in.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                Ok this is stupid. This phase has gone on too long. You subbed the person we were going to lynch instead of the other person who hasnt posted in thread. Missa is witch, cool. Without any evidence on Voth, I'm going to go with the more likely vote voth
                oh and I'd like to request a sub. This game got silly and I'm not about that
                Why you so upset Willby? I did a quick read and it seemed only a inactive based vote that was to be done on beast. Why is no one talking about soilderz? I fail to see any reason the game is dumb and broken at this stage. Zero people dead and ixt just wanted to fill up inactives spots in his game. Hopefully before this phase is over either soilderz shows or a new sub can take his spot too. Just seems premature to throw in the towel and ask to be subbed sigh. Don't be depressed we didn't vote out a townie silly.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• This is exactly why me and exalt pushed the issue about pming, all of you have forgotten how to read between the lines in posts and have no fucking clue what to do until someone pms you behind the scenes with a roleclaim. Since none of you terrible players can fucking do anything anymore without a direct roleclaim GG town heres your fucking role claim, you just gave werewolves the win

I am the Shield, each night i can choose one player to defend from a werewolf attack

Night 1 I chose to defend FiS

This is why i presumed FiS to be town ever since the phase switch, this is also why I questioned missa so hard about her witch claim because i was under the impression that i might have stopped the kill myself rather than her stopping it by getting a message that Exalt was attacked and that she stopped a kill from happening

THIS IS ALSO WHY THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY VOTH IS A BODYGUARD

Like i said this would have to be the most absolute broken setup i have ever seen in my life if town has a X Shot bodyguard and a Shield and a Witch and still possibly a doctor out there.

This is the post that 100% confirmed it for me
                  Originally posted by Voth View Post

That is essentially how it was explained to me. I have x-shot ability to use wolfsbane to protect the entrances of a villager's residence from werewolf entry, thus protecting them from nightkill.
                  He pretty much describes my exact role except his stupid wolfsbane claim that is a slip by him for sure he added something to try and make it sound more credible but adding that extra detail is redundant. I can guarantee you that missa isnt told what her potion is made out of or what type of poison her poison is made out of. The wolfsbane thing should have been a huge red flag to all of you. How hard i was pushing and so certain that his claim was a lie should have immediately raised concern to you that i knew something that i could not say in the open, saying it in the open gets me killed. So here, now Voth wins and can die happy for his scum because he got the shield to out themselves because the rest of town are a bunch of stupid pieces of shit who forgot how to play this game without running to each other with pms and roleclaiming behind closed doors.

Youre all fucking trash this game is over because now im dead. Thanks

Big Chill

Comment

• Voth and paul are obvious scum just building up pages of nothing in the thread as they openly defend each other
                    Big Chill

Comment

Voth and paul are obvious scum just building up pages of nothing in the thread as they openly defend each other
                      Incorrect, but I appreciate the passion. I have reason to believe that there are several protective roles in play this round. Is that subtle enough for you?

Comment

• Voth might be scum, I have no idea. I haven't seen anything resembling a good reason though other than a "hunch". Your nugget on the wording of the role claim is interesting, but it's hard to judge anything since I've never seen ixt host before, and he's a wildcard as a player. Not sure how consistent he is with the wording for his roles. Missa has still given the most reason to vote for her, but that's obviously off the table at the moment. If I had a choice to learn the most about everybody, Missa would still be my first choice, because there's so much to learn. But that's not going to happen, so here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Incorrect, but I appreciate the passion. I have reason to believe that there are several protective roles in play this round. Is that subtle enough for you?
                          only thing that tells me is that its possible the mecha tried to double kill and that me and missa both blocked each kill but lets honestly think of the possiblity that could even happen

glad to see you read my whole post and kept your vote on me

When i flip town shield you can all go ahead and lynch Voth although killing him now and saving your shield for another night would obviously be the right play to make
                          Big Chill

Comment

only thing that tells me is that its possible the mecha tried to double kill and that me and missa both blocked each kill but lets honestly think of the possiblity that could even happen

glad to see you read my whole post and kept your vote on me

When i flip town shield you can all go ahead and lynch Voth although killing him now and saving your shield for another night would obviously be the right play to make
                            Ok and if we kill Voth and he flips town, does that mean we lynch you tomorrow? You really don't see any possibility that there are multiple protective roles in a game where double killing by the mafia is a possibility? I don't disagree necessarily, it does seem protective heavy. We probably only have 1 investigative role with all of the protective claims flying around, unless you're all lying.

Comment

• Rodney, can you target yourself?

Comment

• Hi Rodney,

Few questions, it would be great if you could actually answer them this time... I've been asking a lot:

1. If you are who you say you are, why did you protect Fis night 1?
                                2. The witch role (allegedly Missa) has a 1-shot protection ability. I have an x-shot protection ability. You talk about broken games... how does unlimited (albeit, not consecutive) protections that the shield role offers fit into the broken game you are talking about?
                                3. So wait... no one dies night 1, and you protected Fis, so that makes you automatically trust her? That is incredibly sketchy. I'm not saying anything against Fis here, I'm just calling out you for your bullshit... just because you protect Fis night 1 blindly would not make her town... are you serious?
                                4. Why is the wolfsbane a red flag? This is a werewolf based game. Can you elaborate on that?

Your actions this entire game indicate to me that you are not a coveted protective role. You have been deceptive, defensive, and completely ignoring my legitimate attempts to engage you in discusson. I don't know what to say... I strongly believe you're scum, you have been dodging me for pages now. Care to interact directly? Or do you only wish to appeal to everyone else?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X