Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Disclaimer:
    The roles I have chosen might be tweaked slightly and/or X-Shot (limited usage ability).

Rules:
    1) Actions occur in this order: Werewolf kill, Protection roles, Seer
    2) All votes must be BOLDED (e.g. vote: field). Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
    3) You may not abstain from voting.
    4) There will be NO double lynches. In the event of a vote-tie, the day will conclude with no one being lynched.
    5) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
    6) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day and night-actions at night. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last under 48 hours, and night phases approximately 24 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though. Weekend phases may last longer.
    7) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool.
    8) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    9) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
    10) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.
    11) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
    12) Submit your night actions if you have one. If you don't wish to use yours, please let me know that too so we can move on faster.
    13) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
    14) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
    15) Don't be shit-heads- to me or to each other.

If town-oriented, please try to refrain from pming people during the night phases. In all fairness to mafia/werewolf teams thats one of the advantages they have. Of course, if hidden well out of my sight I cant say much, but its a matter of integrity.
    Last edited by ixt; 05-13-2019, 09:17 AM.

As you may have realized I have themed this game a bit differently, it is more of werewolf flavor compared to previous games. You are welcome to research any information website to get some more insight if not familiar.

I have decided to start this game a little differently in the consideration some may be not as familiar with werewolf structure. The following roles MUST appear in game.
    WEREWOLF TEAM: Alpha werewolf See Mafia Godfather.
    Mecha-werewolf On Day 1, you may choose one person to imitate skill. If you choose a townie, you will appear townie if checked by seer. If select a person with ability, you will learn that ability. If you select a wolf, you will earn a 1-shot double murder ability.
    VILLAGE TEAM: Seer See Cop.
    Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
    Townie

The following roles may or may not occur this game:
    VILLAGE TEAM: Beast hunter You may set a trap on someone during the night. The trap takes one phase to activate. If werewolves attack the person the trap is on, a werewolf dies in order of power (exception is the Alpha).
    Cupid On Day 1, you may choose two players to be "lovers". If of the same allegiance, your win conditions are of that side. If a townie and a werewolf is chosen, you are the "third-party", having win conditions of the third-party.
    Hunter If lynched or killed during the night, acitvate ability to kill another player with your dying breath. You may choose not to open fire, but if hit with witch poison you may NOT open fire.
    Shield You may choose one person to defend each night. You may NOT defend the same person on consecutive days. If the same person receives witch heal and shield defense, that person dies anyway.
    Doctor
    Bodyguard
    Tough guy You have a 1-shot ability to defend someone. If successful, that person will not die and you will directly know the identiy of the attacker. You are wounded, and will die in the upcoming phase.

WEREWOLF TEAM:Werewolf
    Wolf Shaman Each day you may choose one person to "shaman". If checked by the seer, they will appear as wolf.
    Wolf seer See Mafia Cop.
    Contagious wolf The werewolf team can choose someone to kill and infect them, turning them to the werewolf team. However, if the contagious werewolf's target has been used by any protective role, the ability is useless.

I hope this gives a bit more insight, and there may still be ability relations to mafia still.
    https://www.playwerewolf.co/rules/roles

PLEASE NOTE THE MODIFICATION I DID NOT SPECIFY CLEAR REGARDING ROLE: WITCH. I THINK ITS STILL FINE SINCE GAME HASN'T OFFICIALLY STARTED. ONCE GAME STARTS, THE GIVEN INFORMATION IS SET.
    Last edited by ixt; 05-14-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Please standby as the Mecha werewolf chooses a person to imitate.

Comment

Current Phase:

Players:

Willby
        Fis --lynched Day 3 -- Vanilla Townie
        Voth
        Undercut
        Exalt
        Missa
        Rodney --lynched Day 2 -- Shield
        Zeebu
        the_paul
        Soilderz MODKILLED
        Field --killed Night 2 -- Seer
        Jessup (subbed for Beast D2)

Phases:
        Night 1
        Day 2
        Night 2
        Day 3

WEREWOLF TEAM:
        Willby- Mecha Werewolf
        Voth- Alpha Werewolf
        Zeebu- Werewolf (RB)
        Undercut- Werewolf Shaman

VILLAGE TEAM:
        Field- Seer
        Missa- Witch
        Exalt- Hunter
        Rodney- Shield
        the_paul- Townie (BH)
        fiS- Townie

Jessup- Townie
        Soilderz- Townie

NIGHT ACTIONS REFER TO POST 773
        Last edited by ixt; 05-22-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

BEGIN DAY 1 PHASE WILL LAST LONGER AS SO I CAN ENSURE EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR ROLES AND ARE SET.

Comment

Phase change will probably occur in 5~7 days judging by reaction.

Anyone unsure of any mechanics of the game is welcome to ask me questions via PM, more than happy to clarify.
            Last edited by ixt; 05-13-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

what the... never seen this format before O.O
              Big Chill

Comment

btw, whats good fellow villagers
                Big Chill

Comment

Good morning. What's the play today guys? Are we d1 lynching? If so, I think we can all agree that if one person needs to go, its field. vote field a reason? He misspelled marshal pretty much that entire last game.
                  interested in hearing how this makes me scum from exalt.

Comment

Be careful, Will. If you even say Exalt's name, you're his scum buddy around these parts.

He shall now be referred to as HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

Comment

I was really counting on Day 1 lynching ixt, but it turns out he's the host, bummer. I'm sure at least Fis can agree that this is more than a little disappointing.

PS: 5 to 7 days for the first Day phase??
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        I was really counting on Day 1 lynching ixt, but it turns out he's the host, bummer. I'm sure at least Fis can agree that this is more than a little disappointing.

PS: 5 to 7 days for the first Day phase??
                        Time will vary, as to ensure everyone has received role and chimed in. For sure guaranteed longer than 2 days, but may not need 5 if everyone speaks promptly.

Comment

My goodness, wasn't this advertised as a simple game? I'm all for themed games so I'm not complaining, just surprised. You guys all know my stance on day 1 lynches in general, but since he has killed me twice in the 2 games I've been back:

Vote WILLBY

How long until someone theorizes that this makes me and Will scum buddies?
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

This is quite the theme. I was hoping for bulletproof lynchproof sk commuter cop inventor but sadly that has not happened.
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              My goodness, wasn't this advertised as a simple game? I'm all for themed games so I'm not complaining, just surprised. You guys all know my stance on day 1 lynches in general, but since he has killed me twice in the 2 games I've been back:

Vote WILLBY

How long until someone theorizes that this makes me and Will scum buddies?
                              Iirc you were a cop both times. What are the odds of you pulling off a hat trick?

Comment

Working...
                              X