No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's worth noting that per the rules there is no abstaining, so before Paul and Exalt get into an essay war about the topic, the only road to a no-lynch is to force a tie.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

ok we only have 12 people and if theres a contagious werewolf, either the starting werewolf pool is tiny or there likely isnt a contagious wolf. that would seem pretty broken otherwise

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Iirc you were a cop both times. What are the odds of you pulling off a hat trick?
        Are you trying to get a roleclaim from me day 1? What a scum move!!
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
          It's worth noting that per the rules there is no abstaining, so before Paul and Exalt get into an essay war about the topic, the only road to a no-lynch is to force a tie.
          Lol you're right, this is going to happen and it's going to be exhausting. I never abstain though, I just vote for people for personal petty reasons. Unless Jessup is playing, then I always vote Jessup day 1

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Ladies and Gents, just throwing out this site that I found which will hopefully help us along the way: https://www.playwerewolf.co/rules/roles

ixt is it fair to say that the explanations of roles found here is generally correct?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I found that website too. Yes, for a general scope you can refer to that for the basic rules but please read carefully all my information on the first page.

Comment

​​​​​Guys, I investigated WillBy last night and got batshit crazy redneck
                is that not enough a reason to vote him?

Proof:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190512-114516.png
Views:	220
Size:	945.7 KB
ID:	1319409

Seriously bro?

But since Paul stole my throwaway, vote: the_paul.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Field is obviously Willby's scum buddy guys! Look at how he defended him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    ok we only have 12 people and if theres a contagious werewolf, either the starting werewolf pool is tiny or there likely isnt a contagious wolf. that would seem pretty broken otherwise
                    pls don't infect me
                    AIDS only reserved for Exalt
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

field I'm tempted to lynch your ass if you don't post your post-game summary from the last game soon. GOD DAMNIT.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        field I'm tempted to lynch your ass if you don't post your post-game summary from the last game soon. GOD DAMNIT.
                        Today I promise. I got busy with fam and GoT last night!
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

I think it's safe to say we are only dealing with werewolves this game. I don't expect Italian dudes in suits to show up (except tp) considering OP and roles post make no mention of mafia.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

so i really like warren zevon and werewolves on london is a good song but through no fault mr zevon's it took a hit cause kid rock sampled it in that crappy all summer long song

Comment

so does the voting act like normal? whoever has the most votes at the end of hte phase?

Comment

Voting is as same as always, will do my best to keep a running vote tally as each phase progresses.

Comment

Working...
                                X