[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by field View Post
    I think it's safe to say we are only dealing with werewolves this game. I don't expect Italian dudes in suits to show up (except tp) considering OP and roles post make no mention of mafia.
    maybe they are italian werewolfs

If anyone is a werewolf please confirm your nationality, this is crucial information
    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
      field I'm tempted to lynch your ass if you don't post your post-game summary from the last game soon. GOD DAMNIT.
      I 100% agree with this sentiment, but

I think it's safe to say we are only dealing with werewolves this game. I don't expect Italian dudes in suits to show up (except tp) considering OP and roles post make no mention of mafia.
      This was just too good for me to put a vote on Field. Looks like I'm sticking with Willby for now.

You are welcome for my hard hitting analysis of these day 1 comments
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm happy to be here with you all once again.
        Neat setup, looking forward to this one.

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        I was really counting on Day 1 lynching ixt, but it turns out he's the host, bummer. I'm sure at least Fis can agree that this is more than a little disappointing.

Hahah I lol'd. But I told ya all he's townie again last game.

Comment

​​​​​Guys, I investigated WillBy last night and got batshit crazy redneck
          is that not enough a reason to vote him?

Proof:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190512-114516.png
Views:	220
Size:	945.7 KB
ID:	1319409

Seriously bro?

But since Paul stole my throwaway, vote: the_paul.
          Legit that's like 40 minutes away from my apartment. I call it "lawn mowing weather". Most just go for the whiskey though

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

maybe they are italian werewolfs

If anyone is a werewolf please confirm your nationality, this is crucial information
            Zeebu already heavily implied hes a British werewolf. Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain

Comment

​​​​​Guys, I investigated WillBy last night and got batshit crazy redneck
              is that not enough a reason to vote him?

Proof:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190512-114516.png
Views:	220
Size:	945.7 KB
ID:	1319409

Seriously bro?

But since Paul stole my throwaway, vote: the_paul.
              WillBy how do you defend yourself now seeing that accusation?

Comment

the truth is right in front of our very eyes boys
                Vote Beast
                Guy named beast shows up in a werewolf game yah right bud caught ya
                Big Chill

Comment

Ok now everyone watch this page 3 analysis.

Willby - crazy redneck as proven by field, scumlean
                  Fis - certainly town
                  Voth - wants ixt lynched again even tho he's host, scumlean
                  Undercut - mentiones a crazy af power role, scumlean
                  Exalt - hasn't said a word so far, less effort in the first 2 hours of game, scumlean
                  Missa - if Missa has posted something yet, pretty certain I overread it, scumlean
                  Rodney - talking about werewolf nationalities, racist af, scumlean
                  Zeebu - talking about game mechanics to get attention elsewhere, scumlean
                  the_paul - hasn't posted an essay just yet, scumlean
                  Soilderz - has he posted yet? scumlean
                  Field - hasn't posted last game's analysis so far, scumlean
                  Beast - scummy because of the name

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Zeebu already heavily implied hes a British werewolf. Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
                    my hair is perfect

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

brilliant analysis, fis. a remarkable achievement and truly stunning to behold.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                        brilliant analysis, fis. a remarkable achievement and truly stunning to behold.
                        Thanks.

Comment

I'm at a disadvantage to be the token paesan on these forums playing in a game called Mafia. For what it's worth, my family came from Genoa, not Sicily, you racists

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                            Ok now everyone watch this page 3 analysis.

Fis - certainly town
                            Defending fiS here pretty hard, is she your scum buddy? Multiple personalities = mafia schizophrenic

Comment

Also, to be fair, if Beast isn't a werewolf that is a huge missed opportunity IMO

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I'm at a disadvantage to be the token paesan on these forums playing in a game called Mafia. For what it's worth, my family came from Genoa, not Sicily, you racists
                                i mean if this isn't an admission of guilt then i dont know what is fellas
                                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
                                X