[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    hmm, does anyone else sort of feel like asking for a sub already?
    Anyone who runs into Soilderz or Beast please notify them the game has started.

Comment

After a day's worth of hard work, the villagers filter home to the welcoming arms of family and friends. As the sun began to set, they said their prayers, slid under the warm covers of their beds and fell asleep. Little did they know, several shadows began to emerge in their midst...

BEGIN NIGHT 1

Comment

No restriction on talking during night phase.

Comment

Ayyy where all my werewolves at yo?!

Comment

Just checking in to see if Willby has killed me yet
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Missa View Post
              Ayyy where all my werewolves at yo?!
              shouldnt you be howling at the moon or something right about now
              Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

shouldnt you be howling at the moon or something right about now
                Yes, definitely.

Comment

Snarls and growls were heard endlessly through the night. Horrified, the villagers were petrified and were afraid to leave the comfort of their homes. As the sun arose, the villagers rushed to convene. The leader quickly did a head count, one...two...three...four...five...six...seven...ei ght...nine...ten...eleven...twelve. Everyone was accounted for, but they knew, a crisis was on their hands that needed immediate action.

BEGIN DAY 2

Comment

YOOOO POWER MOVES TOWN

POWER FUCKING MOVES

good shit boys
                    Big Chill

Comment

• unfortunately now were just back at square one until we get some night action results but hell atleast we are all here
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                        unfortunately now were just back at square one until we get some night action results but hell atleast we are all here
                        ​​​​​​No we don't.
                        It's day 2 and no town PR should reveal any info yet.

Certainly not at the beginning of D2, before anyone had a chance to post.

The above strikes me as scummy so I'm going to do a placeholder vote for now.

vote: rodney/
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

​​​​​​No we don't.
                          It's day 2 and no town PR should reveal any info yet.

Certainly not at the beginning of D2, before anyone had a chance to post.

The above strikes me as scummy so I'm going to do a placeholder vote for now.

vote: rodney/
                          youre reaching and its apparent

Vote Field
                          Big Chill

Comment

• I am more than a little surprised at both field for his reaction to Rodney, and also Rodneys reaction to field. That felt a little forced, but also way too forced to be scum buddies, because they are not bad players. Interesting to say the least.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              I am more than a little surprised at both field for his reaction to Rodney, and also Rodneys reaction to field. That felt a little forced, but also way too forced to be scum buddies, because they are not bad players. Interesting to say the least.
                              He is trying to twist my post into making it sound like i was trying to get roles to claim, thats not it at all. I simply stated that a death would have given us at least some type of lead no matter how small it may be but in the end its alright because all of town survived the phase. AKA he is reaching. His response is suspect, looks like he saw a chance to throw a stone at a townie and took it. This is why i returned the vote onto him
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Waiting for night results means you have no plans on actively scum hunting this day phase.

What info from night results are you expecting to gain anyways?
                                I see none that are worth the risk of a town PR RCing.
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X