[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by field View Post
    Waiting for night results means you have no plans on actively scum hunting this day phase.

What info from night results are you expecting to gain anyways?
    I see none that are worth the risk of a town PR RCing.
    again youre implying i was asking for people to role claim, stop while your ahead man
    Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

again youre implying i was asking for people to role claim, stop while your ahead man
      You think you can get night results without people roleclaiming?

OK, you can tell yourself that.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

You think you can get night results without people roleclaiming?

OK, you can tell yourself that.
        ? a death is a night result... srs youre reaching hard man and only making yourself look worse

The vibe im getting from field right now is that he is telling his werewolf team that he suspects im the one that stopped a kill last night and is pushing to either lynch or kill me. So for whoever did stop the kill last night youre welcome, scum teams looking at me now instead of trying to lure you out
        Big Chill

Comment

• Vote BEAST

Placeholder vote since we don?t know anything, but I haven?t seen him post yet.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• We can keep this back and forth going all you want, ive got nothing to hide
            Big Chill

Comment

? a death is a night result... srs youre reaching hard man and only making yourself look worse

The vibe im getting from field right now is that he is telling his werewolf team that he suspects im the one that stopped a kill last night and is pushing to either lynch or kill me. So for whoever did stop the kill last night youre welcome, scum teams looking at me now instead of trying to lure you out
              I think if I were scum, I'd PM my scum team that rather than be posting about it in the thread.

Terrible logic.

You are being defensive. Why?
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Vote BEAST

Placeholder vote since we don?t know anything, but I haven?t seen him post yet.
                Yeah if he doesn't post he should either be subbed or lynched. Last time he had problem accessing forum and idk if it was fixed.
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

I think if I were scum, I'd PM my scum team that rather than be posting about it in the thread.

Terrible logic.

You are being defensive. Why?
                  Thats exactly what i said... that youre telling your scum team... how else besides PM would you be telling them?

I cant tell if youre just being really stupid or trying to carefully backpedal
                  Big Chill

Comment

• I will deal with the Beast problem if it arises.

Comment

Thats exactly what i said... that youre telling your scum team... how else besides PM would you be telling them?

I cant tell if youre just being really stupid or trying to carefully backpedal
                      You don't make any sense. Stop reaching.

​​​​​If I was scum and thought you had anything to do with stopping a kill, I'd have no reason to be vsing you in the thread. That would be terrible scum play.

Yet here I am vsing you, ironic because my first response to you wasn't that accusatory. Most of it was adding my thoughts on how town should play. The vote was a placeholder. If you think I have a scum read on anyone after one post on day 2 you are a moron.

The fact that no one has jumped to vote you makes me thing you are probably townie. I guess we will see.
                      Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Think*
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Man I was going to come in here and say I saw field licking his balls last night and toss a vote on, but theres some hostility going on there. Seems kind of.. fake? Not saying its 2 mafia here creating beef, cause it would be quite ballsy to draw attention like that. Though I am getting the feeling like there might be something in it though. No night kill then a quick vote hmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            Man I was going to come in here and say I saw field licking his balls last night and toss a vote on
                            lmao stop it

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about field and Rodney.
                              Certainly something going on! Field is initially making a tad more sense with what he says, but was very quick to put a placeholder vote.
                              I doubt it's woof vs woof because it drew way too much attention. Is one of them woof? Probably. Are both of them town? Probably.

Comment

• Now what do you all think what kind of mecha woof do we have?

I'd have expected him to use the double kill ability in night 1. Because there's not a single kill, I think he selected a pro-town player and learned his/her ability and is now investigation immune.
                                Certainly the double kill would have a greater impact to use later in the game, but I'd have probably used it early in case of unlucky lynch etc.

Anyone else got thoughts regarding this topic or are we thinking this is irrelevant as of now?

Comment

Working...
                                X