No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot to mention unlike mafia, in werewolf there is the option to choose not to vote (mechanic). However, this is entirely up to your own decision, as voting patterns may provide important info as seen before.

Soilderz and beast have yet to post.

Comment

• Well I choose to vote.

VOTE: Voth

Found scum Day 1. gg no re
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Excuse me for my noob hosting. How do you provide links on first page that can directly link to each phase change?

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
          Excuse me for my noob hosting. How do you provide links on first page that can directly link to each phase change?
          Click on the #post that you want to link to and copy the URL

For example
          URL https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...17#post1319517

is "Begin Night 1"

then u format it as the following:
          (URL=
          https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...t1319517)Begin Night 1(/URL)

If u replace the ( ) now with the correct [ ] you'll get:

Begin Night 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Well I choose to vote.

Doesn't sound like you want to talk about it?

Comment

Well I choose to vote.

Im not sure if this is legit or if youre just trolling voth again for the previous game, regardless im interested

Unvote Field
              Vote Voth
              Big Chill

Comment

• Current votes:
                Voth- 2 (Exalt, Rodney)
                Rodney - 1 (Field)

Beast- 1 (the_paul)

Phase change to occur in ~24-36 hours.
                Last edited by ixt; 05-15-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Well I choose to vote.

This is a very interesting play by Exalt. He is clearly trolling me as a result of last game, as there is no way in hell that Exalt would be coming out publicly right now with investigation results if he is a cop. Now, I think I see what he is doing here, and I actually think it worked. By throwing out a BS vote on me with thinly veiled references to me being scum, but giving no reasoning for it beyond "found scum gg" he is hoping that someone pops out of the woodwork to make an extremely scummy move. Thanks for taking that bait, Rodney. I already posted that the back and forth between you and field was interesting, but also that I doubted you both were scum. Your banter with field took up an entire page, and then Exalt pops in for a "found scum gg vote voth" and you immediately jump onto me? It doesn't get any scummier than that.

BTW Exalt - if you actually were making that move - nice one man. If not, then you did us a favor in my eyes without realizing. First Rodney comes out immediately hoping for night action results to come public, now he has flip flopped in an extremely scummy move.

vote Rodney

ps ixt I believe field has a vote on Rodney as well, unless I missed him unvote.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I am only counting votes from the start of the day phase, not during the phase where we all are getting acquainted with.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

​​​​​​No we don't.
                      It's day 2 and no town PR should reveal any info yet.

Certainly not at the beginning of D2, before anyone had a chance to post.

The above strikes me as scummy so I'm going to do a placeholder vote for now.

vote: rodney/
                      ixt this was stated on day 2

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Well I choose to vote.

Interesting. Im confused though. Gotta look at the technicalities- its day 2. Or did you mean you found scum night 1?

I'm going to go with a placeholder Vote Beast here. Watch carefully who jumps on or avoids these trains.

I'd like Exalt to clarify this isnt a rando train or something before we move forward on Voth

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

ixt this was stated on day 2
                          my mistake. noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This is a very interesting play by Exalt. He is clearly trolling me as a result of last game, as there is no way in hell that Exalt would be coming out publicly right now with investigation results if he is a cop. Now, I think I see what he is doing here, and I actually think it worked. By throwing out a BS vote on me with thinly veiled references to me being scum, but giving no reasoning for it beyond "found scum gg" he is hoping that someone pops out of the woodwork to make an extremely scummy move. Thanks for taking that bait, Rodney. I already posted that the back and forth between you and field was interesting, but also that I doubted you both were scum. Your banter with field took up an entire page, and then Exalt pops in for a "found scum gg vote voth" and you immediately jump onto me? It doesn't get any scummier than that.

BTW Exalt - if you actually were making that move - nice one man. If not, then you did us a favor in my eyes without realizing. First Rodney comes out immediately hoping for night action results to come public, now he has flip flopped in an extremely scummy move.

vote Rodney

ps ixt I believe field has a vote on Rodney as well, unless I missed him unvote.
                            Nah it just seems that way because i have been the most active in the thread thus far which makes each action i take more out in the open and people will fixate on every little thing and try to twist it to their advantage. I'm simply reading between the lines on exalts post and since we have nothing else to go off might as well use it to pressure some people into conversation and apparently thats working. If you think i would be dumb enough to be scum and be throwing around votes like this already right out in the open you are a fool.

Scum players wait and structure their post and rethink it and rewrite it and perfect it to make sure they arent saying too much but that they arent saying too little either, they want to linger on the fence for as long as they can so they dont get affiliated with someone who flips scum but also so that they dont get criticized for pursuing a player when they flip town.

By the way your one post here now with the slightest bit of pressure on you gives me a pretty large red flag scum vibe from you. Anyone who has played with Voth the last few games of him as town can tell that the way he articulated this post that he is scum this game. It's really that easy to tell. This is the exact same read i got on Missa day 1 last game when i saw her dramatic change in posting style. She was confirmed scum later in the game as well.

For the sake of airing my thoughts in the open in case of my untimely death my current scumleans are on Field and Voth
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              Now what do you all think what kind of mecha woof do we have?

I'd have expected him to use the double kill ability in night 1. Because there's not a single kill, I think he selected a pro-town player and learned his/her ability and is now investigation immune.
                              Certainly the double kill would have a greater impact to use later in the game, but I'd have probably used it early in case of unlucky lynch etc.

Anyone else got thoughts regarding this topic or are we thinking this is irrelevant as of now?
                              If Mecha wolf picked a townie, then that means we need to lynch at least two scum without relying on Seer/Night action results. As the alpha is also investigation immune (if used like Normal Godfather).

Either way, it's an OP role that is only balanced by the Witch and I hope whoever that is knows what they're doing and is not thrown off by fact that we have "new" roles here.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Nah it just seems that way because i have been the most active in the thread thus far which makes each action i take more out in the open and people will fixate on every little thing and try to twist it to their advantage. I'm simply reading between the lines on exalts post and since we have nothing else to go off might as well use it to pressure some people into conversation and apparently thats working. If you think i would be dumb enough to be scum and be throwing around votes like this already right out in the open you are a fool.

Scum players wait and structure their post and rethink it and rewrite it and perfect it to make sure they arent saying too much but that they arent saying too little either, they want to linger on the fence for as long as they can so they dont get affiliated with someone who flips scum but also so that they dont get criticized for pursuing a player when they flip town.

By the way your one post here now with the slightest bit of pressure on you gives me a pretty large red flag scum vibe from you. Anyone who has played with Voth the last few games of him as town can tell that the way he articulated this post that he is scum this game. It's really that easy to tell. This is the exact same read i got on Missa day 1 last game when i saw her dramatic change in posting style. She was confirmed scum later in the game as well.

For the sake of airing my thoughts in the open in case of my untimely death my current scumleans are on Field and Voth
                                Can you elaborate on what exactly makes you so sure I'm scum? I'm pretty sure anyone with a brain sees that your jump onto me when Exalt throws out a BS vote with no real reason is super scummy.

Throwing around votes? You got into a skirmish with field, and then unvoted him to vote me with literally no explanation being given by Exalt as to why he was voting me. Why would you do that as scum? Well, you see an easy chance to start a bandwagon on an experienced mafia player and you're capitalizing on it. It's really not a huge reach.

So what you're saying is that because I posted to defend myself and call you out for a scum play, I'm scum? I actually don't even understand what you mean. This game is a war of words and of course no one wants to be lynched early on, so they will clearly come out to defend themselves. What exactly would have made me less scummy? Just not even addressing that I have two votes on me right now? Not calling you out for a scum move? What would of satisfied you that I'm not scummy?

You may be scum or you may not be. That was a pretty scummy move jumping onto that vote, that's all I'm saying. He literally gave no explanation and you abandon your issue with field to jump onto me with no reason. I don't know what you mean by pressuring me into conversation. I have posted several times and the game literally just started, I don't know what you are getting at with that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X