[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Yeah, this is terrifying. Seems pretty suboptimal for the mecha wolf to pick anything but mafia or maybe the witch. Investigating as innocent seems pretty tight, but compared to a double kill? Especially when it's like 6-4.

So why didnt they use the double kill last night? If I were scum, I would choose the double kill and save it for the night after a mislynch. Quick 3 player turnaround.

I'm trying to balance this in my head and the only thing that works is we are stacked on protective roles. Paul mentioned that exalt might be roleblocker, but that's not listed as a possible role this game. There are many protective roles though...
    If they did choose the double kill, they might be trying to get a few reads on possible town PRs before using it so that they get the most bang for their buck.

It is possible that they didn't choose it, but I think that would be a massive oversight on their part and would suggest that they simply did not think about the numbers at all.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• This is what the roles list says though: "hope this gives a bit more insight, and there may still be ability relations to mafia still."

Note the underlined. Not sure but it seems like there might still be Normal mafia roles.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        Please standby as the Mecha werewolf chooses a person to imitate.
        I dont think anyone has mentioned this yet but we can rule out Beast and Soilderz as being the mecha, either of them could certainly still be scum but the mecha is one of the players who have already posted. This was posted by Ixt before the start of the game, to me this means that the mecha picked who they are imitating or picked the double kill before the game even started and possibly before they even had time to discuss with their werewolf team on a choice to make.
        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I dont think anyone has mentioned this yet but we can rule out Beast and Soilderz as being the mecha, either of them could certainly still be scum but the mecha is one of the players who have already posted. This was posted by Ixt before the start of the game, to me this means that the mecha picked who they are imitating or picked the double kill before the game even started and possibly before they even had time to discuss with their werewolf team on a choice to make.
          Good catch. I'm still all for lynching them, ixt tried to get a sub and hasn't gotten any interest, and I hate inactivity. But its a safe bet they aren't the mecha, good call there
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• They aren't mecha means what? They can still be woof.
            And chances of us lynching the mecha day 2 (basically day 1) is pretty slim anyway.

Anyway. From lynching inactives we don't learn anything and if I remember correctly Soilderz was always kinda late with joining games. I'd absolutely give Soilderz a chance. I don't know Beast.

Missa's little oopsie kinda bugs me. Makes me think there's more behind that "rodney voth field" triangle.

Vote: Missa

Because I don't feel like blindly following Exalt nor voting an inactive for above reasons.

Comment

• I'm really curious though as to what Exalt is up to. As Seer it would be really balls to come out like that so early just because you got a hit. That doesn't sound like something Exalt would do. Pretty sure he analyzed all ifs and elses.

Comment

• Or actually tempted to vote Rodney atm. The way he said how it would be so easy to tell that Voth reads as scum just doesn't seem about right.
                Then again, I probably wouldn't be as loud as him if I had something to hide... sigh.

Comment

• Alright, so I've started to get a feeling on whose who in this game, and I've got a few key reads so far:

1. Paul is wanting to lynch inactives way too much. Inactives are always the easiest and safest bet for scum to go after, because nobody will complain, and they won't be there to defend themselves. I have no idea if beast or soilderz are scum or town, but it doesn't matter. Paul is likely scum this game.

2. One of Field or Rodney are scum. I'm leaning toward Field. Both could be scum, but its not worth thinking about until one of them flips. Field is my pick.

3. Voth needs to stop explaining everything I may or may not be doing to the crowd. If I am doing those things, then it defeats the purpose by explaining it to people. If I'm not, then it's misleading people into believing I am. Anyway, if I am a specific PR, then results could be framed, so its fine to wait and see. If I'm not a specific PR, then at least some better reads were gained.

Anyway, Vote:Field
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

alright, i can understand trying to pressure someone inactive into posting but this almost seems like a planned way to avoid suspicion for 2 lynches.
                    Zeebu knows what's up.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, fis looks town.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        I agree it's very unlikely, that's just my plan as we stand now, I'll be more than willing to listen to anyone who offers something. I don't have anything, so this is my plan at this moment.
                        You sound exactly the same as you did when you were in the No Lynch scum game. It's the same style of passiveness. The added 'I'll listen to anyone who offers something, but this is my plan" can be translated to "I'll sheep anyone that does something for me, but I won't be doing anything myself, and here's my excuse."

Are you scum Paul?
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Remind me what side the inactives were on last game? Oh that?s right, mostly mafia. So that point is down.

With nothing to go on I?d rather punish those who commit to a game and then don?t even make a minimal effort. Whatever role they are, they are entirely worthless, because they aren?t here.

Mafia benefits from a lack of conversation, because there?s less of a chance of slipping up. So saying that lurkers and inactives are ?probably town? is, in general, not correct.

But yeah, I?m scum, coming from the guy who threw a vote out with no backing and no reasoning, and now miraculously is getting more votes and interest on that train! That?s strange, didn?t the same scenario play out last round? And how did that work out?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Wait a minute, Exalt threw the first vote out on Voth and followed up by saying he nailed scum on day 1, then inexplicably changes to Field after the fact? My goodness

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              Alright, so I've started to get a feeling on whose who in this game, and I've got a few key reads so far:

1. Paul is wanting to lynch inactives way too much. Inactives are always the easiest and safest bet for scum to go after, because nobody will complain, and they won't be there to defend themselves. I have no idea if beast or soilderz are scum or town, but it doesn't matter. Paul is likely scum this game.

2. One of Field or Rodney are scum. I'm leaning toward Field. Both could be scum, but its not worth thinking about until one of them flips. Field is my pick.

3. Voth needs to stop explaining everything I may or may not be doing to the crowd. If I am doing those things, then it defeats the purpose by explaining it to people. If I'm not, then it's misleading people into believing I am. Anyway, if I am a specific PR, then results could be framed, so its fine to wait and see. If I'm not a specific PR, then at least some better reads were gained.

Anyway, Vote:Field
                              Curious why you explain points 1 & 3, but point 2 you don't even though you based your vote on it.

1- I agree tp has repeatedly mentioned wanting to lynch inactives and that it's the easiest path for scum to take. But tp does that whether he was scum or town. And he generally prefers a no lynch on d1 (which is where we are essentially). I wouldn't read that much into it just yet.

3- Agree. Explaining things other players are doing without contributing your own ideas is generally a scum move.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Your subconscious has a huge vendetta against me...LOL.
                                Funny cause I literally thought "must have subconsciously voted for this asshole on accident" -- same wording and all, LOL.

And fiS it really seems like you ALWAYS want me lynched for trivial, tiny things or honest mistakes. Do you just hate me? I said like two sentences and you're always like SCUMLEAN~~!!!

That being said, there is no denying this little battle looks odd. If them arguing makes ME look guilty because I'm blind af and can't read.. Well. Alright, then. I had my suspicions about Voth as a whole, and Willby kind of guiding me off him towards Rodney makes me suspect them both.

Comment

Working...
                                X