No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everybody acting like wanting to get rid of inactives is a scum move? The inactives last game we?re almost exclusively scum, so that excuse doesn?t hold water anymore. Who benefits more from flying under the radar and not saying anything? Oh yeah, mafia.

I?m not ignoring any concrete evidence or results or anything of the sort. What did Voth do to get Exalt?s vote? Exalt said he nailed scum right away, so why move off Voth, and then inexplicably vote for Field? And we?re supposed to trust this guy?s intuition on day 1? Yeah that?s a hard pass from me.

People asked what I think, and I told them. I don?t have any extra information, so I laid out what I?m going to do. In what world is that scummy? The guy who is hinting he has information can?t even make up his mind. I will always be onboard with lynching inactives 100% of the time when there isn?t anything better to go on. There is absolutely nothing better to go on, so Beast should die. This is pretty simple to follow
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Alright, so I've started to get a feeling on whose who in this game, and I've got a few key reads so far:

1. Paul is wanting to lynch inactives way too much. Inactives are always the easiest and safest bet for scum to go after, because nobody will complain, and they won't be there to defend themselves. I have no idea if beast or soilderz are scum or town, but it doesn't matter. Paul is likely scum this game.

2. One of Field or Rodney are scum. I'm leaning toward Field. Both could be scum, but its not worth thinking about until one of them flips. Field is my pick.

3. Voth needs to stop explaining everything I may or may not be doing to the crowd. If I am doing those things, then it defeats the purpose by explaining it to people. If I'm not, then it's misleading people into believing I am. Anyway, if I am a specific PR, then results could be framed, so its fine to wait and see. If I'm not a specific PR, then at least some better reads were gained.

Anyway, Vote:Field
      LOL guy comes out and says he caught scum almost hinting that he has a reason to suspect Voth and then decides to just vote field instead? This is giving me the vibe that exalt is trying to distance himself from Voth on purpose by making that vote and didnt expect anybody to jump onto it with him and start prosecuting Voth and once we started to, he pivoted.

The_Paul even hinted at this strategy:
      Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Beyond that, reading it as it was going on, the Rodney/Field spat just seemed weird to me. It felt like they disagreed on something insignificant, then went over the top to make sure the disagreement was very obvious. I could have been misreading that though, but one of the major mistakes the mafia made early last game was not distancing themselves from each other early on, it's what led to Missa getting lynched right after Exalt. Maybe I'm being extra cynical, because I would assume people noticed that mistake last game, and that the mafia (or werewolves, whatever) would make an effort to not repeat that mistake.
      This could be exactly what Exalt was trying to do...
      Big Chill

Comment

• Current votes:
        Beast - 2 (Under, Paul)
        Rodney - 2 (Field, Voth)
        Voth - 1 (Rodney)
        Field - 1 (Exalt)
        Missa - 1 (fiS)

Phase change to occur in ~6 to 8 hrs. If you choose not to vote, please explicitly say NO VOTE in bold, otherwise try to get your votes in.
        Last edited by ixt; 05-16-2019, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Only 6 out of 12 voted and 2 players haven't even posted yet. I suggest extending at least till tomorrow ~16ish hours. Up to you though.

Where did Soild go?
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• And you keep missing my vote on Rodney.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Wow I'm at a dilemma. Lynch vs no lynch.

In normal circumstances, I would lynch no questions about it. Normal circumstances being two wagons on active people, where lynching either gives us information on people voting them.
              But if we lynch beast right now, we gain no information on the people voting him. The only thing we learn from Beast lynch is his role and alignment, and I think the odds are he's townie not scum.

No lynch it is for me. It makes more sense.
              Anyone uses inactives as excuse for throwing away their vote on D3 is getting lynched. Looking at you tp.
              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Edited, if it comes to that, extension to the latest ~20 hrs.

Comment

• ????
                  My vote should be on Rodney.
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

​​​​​​No we don't.
                    It's day 2 and no town PR should reveal any info yet.

Certainly not at the beginning of D2, before anyone had a chance to post.

The above strikes me as scummy so I'm going to do a placeholder vote for now.

vote: rodney/
                    ^first vote cast this phase.
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Thought u just said no vote lol. ok

Comment

• Naw, meant no lynch as in the votes are tied.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          Edited, if it comes to that, extension to the latest ~20 hrs.
                          I say extend it. I want to see all those people vote.
                          And let's give Soild a chance to post.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Funny cause I literally thought "must have subconsciously voted for this asshole on accident" -- same wording and all, LOL.

And fiS it really seems like you ALWAYS want me lynched for trivial, tiny things or honest mistakes. Do you just hate me? I said like two sentences and you're always like SCUMLEAN~~!!!

That being said, there is no denying this little battle looks odd. If them arguing makes ME look guilty because I'm blind af and can't read.. Well. Alright, then. I had my suspicions about Voth as a whole, and Willby kind of guiding me off him towards Rodney makes me suspect them both.
                            I actually do feel a little sorry but town's job is to accuse people. That's how we gain information, it's nothing personal.

Do you have a better lead?

Comment

• if its between a lynch and a no lynch if beast is not coming to even post probably forgot about this game then we might as well lynch him. He never posted on forums that he wanted to play he just showed up on the list of players. Like someone mentioned earlier the chances are that hes most likely town but a townie that doesnt contribute to voting with the rest of town is just as useful as a dead townie. If we leave him alive for too long Scum could pretty much win an extra day phase early since he wont be voting and wouldnt be voting against them. I dont care about being the hammer vote if all of you are too scared to come across scummy by doing it, as it is this is just better for the health of the game moving forward.

Vote Beast
                              Big Chill

Comment

• While I agree with you all that inactive players are terrible and annoying, here's my concerns with lynching Beast:
                                - we know NOTHING about him, he hasn't said a word.
                                - we might draw wrong or actually should draw no conclusions from his allignment when he flips, because:
                                - if he's woof, great, but it's so easy for the active woofs to throw him under the bus to look innocent - would be a very easy move imo.
                                - if he's town, everyone will just say "shit, but he wasn't active anyway".

I say we should wait for a sub. Maybe when one of us dies soon, like field's game... that is, if ixt is ok with it.
                                Not ideal, but better than a shot in the dark with no conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X