[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
    While I agree with you all that inactive players are terrible and annoying, here's my concerns with lynching Beast:
    - we know NOTHING about him, he hasn't said a word.
    - we might draw wrong or actually should draw no conclusions from his allignment when he flips, because:
    - if he's woof, great, but it's so easy for the active woofs to throw him under the bus to look innocent - would be a very easy move imo.
    - if he's town, everyone will just say "shit, but he wasn't active anyway".

I say we should wait for a sub. Maybe when one of us dies soon, like field's game... that is, if ixt is ok with it.
    Not ideal, but better than a shot in the dark with no conclusions.
    I agree with you but at the same time youre not the one up for debate in a tie lynch. If i don't do something better with my vote before im at work all day and somebody switches their vote to me i wont even have a chance to come on and defend myself from a lynch. Dog eat Dog and the active dog is eating the inactive dog

Big Chill

Comment

While I agree with you all that inactive players are terrible and annoying, here's my concerns with lynching Beast:
      - we know NOTHING about him, he hasn't said a word.
      - we might draw wrong or actually should draw no conclusions from his allignment when he flips, because:
      - if he's woof, great, but it's so easy for the active woofs to throw him under the bus to look innocent - would be a very easy move imo.
      - if he's town, everyone will just say "shit, but he wasn't active anyway".

I say we should wait for a sub. Maybe when one of us dies soon, like field's game... that is, if ixt is ok with it.
      Not ideal, but better than a shot in the dark with no conclusions.
      As I seem to not find another sub, I can try the same mechanic as in field's game (if it permits). But, it is entirely up to the players' decisions.

Comment

• Current Votes:

Beast- 4 (Paul, Rodney, Willby, Under)
        Rodney- 2 (Field, Voth)

Field- 1 (Exalt)
        Missa- 1 (fiS)

Can always use a double check if i missed anyone.

Comment

• Look I?m voting Beast because this game has been set up and running for several days and he hasn?t showed up. It makes no difference what role he is, because he?s worthless. We don?t have anything else to go on, so that?s why I voted for him. I don?t expect anyone to go for it too, I?m just not willing to lynch someone active as a shot in the dark. Ixt also posted asking for a sub and that thread has 0 replies, which was a factor.

Just to be clear, the runner up intel we have to guide us currently is ?Nailed Voth scum day 1 gg, vote field?. They might be scum, they might not, but anyone who tells you they have anything on anybody on this point is probably full of it. If someone, anyone, can present anything resembling a halfway decent reason to vote for someone else I?m more than willing to change suit
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
            Current Votes:

Beast- 4 (Paul, Rodney, Willby, Under)
            Rodney- 2 (Field, Voth)

Field- 1 (Exalt)
            Missa- 1 (fiS)

Can always use a double check if i missed anyone.
            When did Willby vote for beast?? The last Vote count i saw was this

Originally posted by ixt View Post
            Current votes:
            Beast - 2 (Under, Paul)
            Rodney - 2 (Field, Voth)
            Voth - 1 (Rodney)
            Field - 1 (Exalt)
            Missa - 1 (fiS)

Phase change to occur in ~6 to 8 hrs. If you choose not to vote, please explicitly say NO VOTE in bold, otherwise try to get your votes in.
            Thats the whole reason i voted for beast is because i was in a no lynch tie 2 - 2 with beast??? I wouldnt have switched my vote if i didnt have to...
            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

When did Willby vote for beast?? The last Vote count i saw was this

Thats the whole reason i voted for beast is because i was in a no lynch tie 2 - 2 with beast??? I wouldnt have switched my vote if i didnt have to...
              I went back over the development and missed a vote.

Comment

• Fuckin hell...

Found it.. it was never counted in the original count i responded to
                Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Interesting. Im confused though. Gotta look at the technicalities- its day 2. Or did you mean you found scum night 1?

I'm going to go with a placeholder Vote Beast here. Watch carefully who jumps on or avoids these trains.

I'd like Exalt to clarify this isnt a rando train or something before we move forward on Voth
                Unvote Beast
                Vote Voth
                Big Chill

Comment

• Why Voth tho?

Vote Rodney

Was tempted to vote on you before, but that recent change makes you a better lead for me than Missa right now.
                  You voted Voth before iirc to follow Exalt, who himself has unvoted Voth by now. But why that recent change?

Comment

• As I am in Asia timezone, phase change to occur in roughly 10 hours. Those who would like to say anything, use your time wisely. As the votes stand, Beast will be lynched.

I will do a last vote count-up before heading to bed.
                    Last edited by ixt; 05-16-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Huh, that was one of the scummiest things I have seen in a long time, Rodney. I like how you quickly reverted to a vote back to me to try to re-trace your steps and not appear scummy, but I think you are forgetting something: Exalt has unvoted me and even has posted something that makes me believe that my theory on what he was doing is correct (fair point on me making that public making it useless, by the way). So I am just really wondering, Rodney, what is the basis for voting me right now when the guy who came out with supposed knowledge that I am scum has already changed his vote?
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        Huh, that was one of the scummiest things I have seen in a long time, Rodney. I like how you quickly reverted to a vote back to me to try to re-trace your steps and not appear scummy, but I think you are forgetting something: Exalt has unvoted me and even has posted something that makes me believe that my theory on what he was doing is correct (fair point on me making that public making it useless, by the way). So I am just really wondering, Rodney, what is the basis for voting me right now when the guy who came out with supposed knowledge that I am scum has already changed his vote?
                        I was just reverting to what my vote was originally dont get your panties in a bunch, the mod fucked up the count and caused me to do something i didnt need to do. It should be completely disregarded
                        Big Chill

Comment

Why Voth tho?

Vote Rodney

Was tempted to vote on you before, but that recent change makes you a better lead for me than Missa right now.
                          You voted Voth before iirc to follow Exalt, who himself has unvoted Voth by now. But why that recent change?
                          Refer to my above post towards Voth, and just so you are aware. You just tied the votes resulting in a no lynch here FiS
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I was just reverting to what my vote was originally dont get your panties in a bunch, the mod fucked up the count and caused me to do something i didnt need to do. It should be completely disregarded
                            Can you clarify why you bothered to revert your vote? What do you want to happen this phase?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Can you clarify why you bothered to revert your vote? What do you want to happen this phase?
                              Well tbh i was just trying to reset back to where we were as i wouldve just left my vote for the remainder of the phase. Instead because of a Mod error i had to do something that now adds pressure to me because it can be labeled as "Scummy". I saw the vote count and changed my vote right after it to avoid a possible situation where i get bussed from a 2-2 tie lynch or another no lynch situation. People wanting a no lynch is just scummy in general and should always be looked at that way. Its annoying AF to me that we are even having this conversation because if the incorrect vote count was never posted we would not be here which falls under the category of the mod harming the integrity of the game which should NEVER be the case but here it is.

What do i want to happen this phase? I want progress, i want activity, i want results. I don't rule out the possiblity that Exalt and Voth are both scum and attempted to distance themselves from each other and try to use it as a leg to crucify any town that would jump on. At this point if i change my vote YET AGAIN youre all just going to bus me with the "SUPER SCUMMY MOVE MAN ALL THIS FLIP FLOPPING" and then when i flip town just brush off all the people who voted on me because it "seemed like the pro town thing to do"
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Votes as they stand:

Beast- 3 (Paul, Willby, Under)
                                Rodney- 3 (Field, Voth, fiS)

Field- 1 (Exalt)
                                Voth-1 (Rodney)

Have not voiced voting opinion: Missa, Zeebu, Soilderz, Beast

As the votes currently stand, there will be a NO LYNCH at the end of the phase. I will be progressing the new phase at approximately 7:00 AM Asia time (GMT +8). So in short, 9 hours from now.
                                Last edited by ixt; 05-16-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X