[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Well tbh i was just trying to reset back to where we were as i wouldve just left my vote for the remainder of the phase. Instead because of a Mod error i had to do something that now adds pressure to me because it can be labeled as "Scummy". I saw the vote count and changed my vote right after it to avoid a possible situation where i get bussed from a 2-2 tie lynch or another no lynch situation. People wanting a no lynch is just scummy in general and should always be looked at that way. Its annoying AF to me that we are even having this conversation because if the incorrect vote count was never posted we would not be here which falls under the category of the mod harming the integrity of the game which should NEVER be the case but here it is.

What do i want to happen this phase? I want progress, i want activity, i want results. I don't rule out the possiblity that Exalt and Voth are both scum and attempted to distance themselves from each other and try to use it as a leg to crucify any town that would jump on. At this point if i change my vote YET AGAIN youre all just going to bus me with the "SUPER SCUMMY MOVE MAN ALL THIS FLIP FLOPPING" and then when i flip town just brush off all the people who voted on me because it "seemed like the pro town thing to do"
    No man, I just meant like "do you want to lynch beast this phase."
    Cause things are currently tied and you are voting someone irrelevant atm. I would change my vote, but I would still rather keep actives over inactives.
    Unless, of course, you have good cause not to lynch beast

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      Votes as they stand:

Beast- 3 (Paul, Willby, Under)
      Rodney- 3 (Field, Voth, fiS)

Field- 1 (Exalt)
      Voth-1 (Rodney)

Have not voiced voting opinion: Missa, Zeebu, Soilderz, Beast

As the votes currently stand, there will be a NO LYNCH at the end of the phase. I will be progressing the new phase at approximately 7:00 AM Asia time (GMT +8).
      For your time updates, can you include something like "X hours from now"? Its easier to track time relative to posting in my own time zone than converting with GMT

Comment

• Changed, please refer to my edit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Cause things are currently tied and you are voting someone irrelevant atm. I would change my vote, but I would still rather keep actives over inactives.
          This is basically exactly how I feel about this phase. If there was a good reason to vote on someone active that is suspicious, sure I'm down to do that. But if we're just going to throw darts at the board, I'd rather punish someone inactive and keep the active people around and talking than just taking a wild shot in the dark for the sake of doing it.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I actually do feel a little sorry but town's job is to accuse people. That's how we gain information, it's nothing personal.

Do you have a better lead?
            Haha, no worries! I apparently slept through a phase change. I feel like this game is going to take forever. I have no lead, other than you coming at me making me a little suspicious of you!

I think at least 2 out of Field, Willby, Voth, and Rodney are mafia. Which two? I have no idea.

Comment

• And apparently I can't read. Saw "changed" and thought the phase changed. I JUST WOKE UP, OKAY?

Comment

• Vote: Voth

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I have no good cause to not lynch beast besides the fact that theres a good chance we are lynching town but like i previously said an inactive town is just as useful as a dead town, maybe even less because atleast a dead town offers a lead upon voting patterns. I made my vote reverted back to voth after i learned that the No lynch tie was actually not in effect from the posted count error. After i reverted my vote back FiS stepped in and RE-TIED the votes, i have believed FiS to be town thus far so i think shes just acting impulsingly but she could also be nonchalantly pushing for the no lynch idk. Just like i said before i would rather lose an inactive player than an active one regardless and since we are back in a tied situation with my name in the chopping block tie

Unvote Voth
                  Vote Beast

Cue all the ones who will crucify me for flip flopping and call it "scummy" but after anybody calls me scummy for this let me know what you would do in this situation
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                    Vote: Voth
                    Note how Missa saw the tie no lynch and decided to stay out of it and not push a hammering vote
                    Big Chill

Comment

• If you both had stayed on Voth, I'd have joined it to see what happens with the three way tie. This two way thing I less interesting to me.

As it stands now, I personally dont want to vote either Beast or Rodney. I think Rodney might be third party actually. Scum almost never get lynched on Day 1, so unless Beast is scum's counterwagon to scum Rodney, it's a stretch. If thats true, then Paul needs to go next. WillBy would also be suspect, since he hasn't done anything at all to find scum.

Actually, Paul is the best option imo regardless. Nobody wants to vote Field, Paul, WillBy, etc so that says a lot to me. Either scum are afraid to go after them, or they are scum. The other option is beast/Soilderz are afk scum, so another game is ruined from that.

Anyway, I urge anyone whose undecided to sheep me and Vote:Paul
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, since when is Under in this game? I'm not voting where the lurker throws his vote. That leaves only you Rodney as the viable alternative, unless you pick a better one. If you think Beast is town enough to not want to lynch him, then who would you vote for? Are you afraid to vote Voth?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                          Vote: Voth
                          Wow, that's huge. I actually don't care at all that she voted me, but how she voted. Like Rodney pointed out, she just completely went for me, whose original voter (Exalt) and the second (Rodney) have both unvoted me by now. In the past, I would have considered the possibility that this is just her inexperience, but she has played enough by now that this seems more an actual miscalculation to me.

I doubt there is enough time to start a new train at this point, unless anyone else shares as strong feelings about this as I do.

I agree that those voting Beast are essentially throwing away their votes just as harmfully as Missa is. But, I do think that at least they have some reason for it, whether I agree with it or not. At this point, while nothing concrete, we are starting to see actual scum clues. This is a huge one.

I don't think a vote on an inactive that will just bring us to Day 3 with likely two dead townies is the way to go right now. Maybe we can look at subbing in a dead player when the game setup allows.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            If you both had stayed on Voth, I'd have joined it to see what happens with the three way tie. This two way thing I less interesting to me.

As it stands now, I personally dont want to vote either Beast or Rodney. I think Rodney might be third party actually. Scum almost never get lynched on Day 1, so unless Beast is scum's counterwagon to scum Rodney, it's a stretch. If thats true, then Paul needs to go next. WillBy would also be suspect, since he hasn't done anything at all to find scum.

Actually, Paul is the best option imo regardless. Nobody wants to vote Field, Paul, WillBy, etc so that says a lot to me. Either scum are afraid to go after them, or they are scum. The other option is beast/Soilderz are afk scum, so another game is ruined from that.

Anyway, I urge anyone whose undecided to sheep me and Vote:Paul
                            My reasoning for not voting Paul is that he plays the exact same game at the beginning of every game. I don't get any reads off of that because it is the exact same every game. Could be scum, could not be scum. Not sure yet.

Willby is playing different this game and deserves attention. He did kind of fall off the map after being active. A bit too much focus on game mechanics and, as you said, less scum hunting. Could be just real life slowing him down, or a scum indicator. Not sure yet.

Between the field/rodney drama, I got a much scummier vibe from Rodney after he piggybacked your social experiment vote on me. That sort of latching on and willingness to blindly vote me after a frankly, extremely scummy voting post, though I see what you did and why, made me believe that between the two, Rodney is probably the scumbag. Could also be both of them. I lean towards it not being neither of them, though.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              Scum almost never get lynched on Day 1
                              Wait a minute, if scum almost never get lynched day 1 then how is going for a no lynch day 1 a scum move? The lack of consistency with when and where you choose to apply logic is absolutely exhausting. I defended a no lynch 2 games ago and you wrote essays saying its always a mistake, now you're saying day 1 lynches almost never get scum. Which one is it? I'm not getting into this again, you throw darts if you want, I'm going to weed out inactivity. I'm open to voting Soil or anyone else who's been inactive too if people are concerned about Beast being town. Inactivity is the bane of the mafia community here, its been over 48 hours and still not a word (and no posts to volunteer to be a sub)

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• By the way, in general, mafia benefits from inactivity, and town benefits from conversation from all parties. Anyone interested in lynching active contributors just for the sake of lynching somebody when there are other options should, in general, probably not be trusted. Acting on information is one thing, lynching someone just to roll the dice and see what happens day 1 is another.

Comment

Working...
                                X