• VOTE COUNT
    Beast - 3 (WillBy, Undercut, rodney)
    Rodney - 3 (field, Voth, fiS)
    Missa - 2 (the_paul, Voth)
    the_paul - 1 (Exalt)
    Voth -1 ( Missa)

Missing votes: zeebu, beast, soilderz
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Above count since ixt's latest vote count, which I hope is accurate.
      As it stands, there is a no lynch happening. If ixt sticks to his timeline, he should be changing phase in the next half hour.

Zeebu, will you lynch beast or Rodney? Or will you throw away your vote?
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
        I

Also: since the phase change was announced to be in xx hours, I don't think my vote to tie means a lot. I expected more vote changes to happen, so my Intention absolutely isn't to force a no-lynch.
        And remember, I played like 80% of last game as a VT, with the winning conditions of a VT, not as a SK. :-)
        I think he's asking who you are voting for now. Will you keep your vote as is or switch to beast?
        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
          Above count since ixt's latest vote count, which I hope is accurate.
          As it stands, there is a no lynch happening. If ixt sticks to his timeline, he should be changing phase in the next half hour.

Ixt, please give me a warning if you're planning on imminently changing phases. For once, I will change my vote to force a lynch if I have to. I'd like to see Missa go, but I'll go back to Beast if Missa isn't an option.

As far as the I don't care mentality, I do care about the game, I don't particularly care which of the lurkers goes today, its a win to me. I'd prefer Missa because something just seems off, but if it is Beast instead, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Above count since ixt's latest vote count, which I hope is accurate.

why does voth get to vote twice?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

why does voth get to vote twice?
              He's the mayor this game

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Rip I messed that VC up. Voth's vote is on Missa, not Rodney. So Beast is set to be lynched.

Here's the correct VC:

​Beast - 3 (WillBy, Undercut, rodney)
                Rodney - 2 (field, fiS)
                Missa - 2 (the_paul, Voth)
                the_paul - 1 (Exalt)
                Voth -1 (Missa)

Missing votes: zeebu, beast, soilderz​​​​​​
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

• im just uncomfortable lynching beast right now. i dont think it helps in any way.

the other 2 multi vote getters are rodney and missa. field, you still have your vote on rodney, are you keeping it there? what are your thoughts on missa?

vote missa

i think this vote makes the most sense at this moment. plus i want to see if all votes remain in the same spot.

ixt, any chance for an extension? i think there is still some good discussion to have during this day phase. i'd propose another 24 hours tbh. if beast and soild show up theres 2 votes there that still come into play as well as the 3 votes just hiding on beast.

since it appears as if no investigative roles have found, or at least shared, anything concrete, all we have to go on are discussion and patterns.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• So Missa and Beast are tied now?

Comment

• Missa sounds like the better lynch here. But I don't feel comfortable voting her. I am afraid of Beast being town, since he's going to be modkilled anyways. And on the off-chance that Missa is town, we'll be down two townies by end of N2. With the Mecha werewolf, that's potential end game right there.
                      Trench Wars Player

Comment

• fiS yes they are.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

Missa sounds like the better lynch here. But I don't feel comfortable voting her. I am afraid of Beast being town, since he's going to be modkilled anyways. And on the off-chance that Missa is town, we'll be down two townies by end of N2. With the Mecha werewolf, that's potential end game right there.
                          This is a good point, I keep forgetting that Mecca werewolf aspect of the game. Shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            To be completely honest, until you brought this up, I wasn't even sure Under was in this game. I'll have to actually go back and find his posts. I've read every post made in the mafia forums since I came back, so his posts have to be really forgettable to have me not even be aware he's around. If under is as egregious as Missa has been, I'm all in on voting him out. If Missa comes and defends her list and backs her vote on Voth, I'm all in on changing to Beast/Soil/maybe Under. I don't have any read on Under right now, I'm going to go back and see what he's said and go from there though.
                            To be completely fair I've died early these last few games. I was just getting caught up on the thread and wanted to get some kind of thoughts out there. With nobody being dead all we have to go off of is what everyone thinks people may or may not be doing. I didn't feel great about the missa vote, it seemed to form out of nowhere and was based off very little.
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

This is a good point, I keep forgetting that Mecca werewolf aspect of the game. Shit.
                              We still have one witch revive, so maybe not endgame yet, but still a pretty tough situation to be in.

As I think about it more, maybe we should lynch Missa and if she's town she can sub in for beast and avoid modkill.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Soilderz still hasn't appeared yet either.

Well. Pretty much stuck right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X