[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by field View Post
    If voth is town, then Exalt and Missa are scum.
    I really hope one of you scum players try lynching me, because it will end gloriously in my favor.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Then why are you not going after Paul? Missa could be lying about you out of revenge, but that doesn't excuse Paul claiming she and I are scum. He still has not and never will be able to explain who the witch is if it isn't her. He cannot and will not ever explain why nobody has countered or even tried to go after her, even if they are too scared to claim, which is fucking doubtful seeing as this is TW Mafia. 5 people claimed on Day 1 last game, and 3 did straight up today with Paul 'hinting' he's also a protective role, so it's laughable to think someone wouldn't counterclaim caught scum. Also, you, Rodney, and Paul now claim some kind of doctor role, yet you think Paul is legit? Seriously?
      Because of Rodneys role claim. There is no way he is who he says he is, and if he is I will literally quit his game in the spot because it is a waste of time.

Paul can be vetted later. Rodneys roleclaim is literally impossible.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• On* the spot

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I really hope one of you scum players try lynching me, because it will end gloriously in my favor.
          No interest in you or Missa at this moment, I have made that very clear. I am not connected to Paul in any way.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Because of Rodneys role claim. There is no way he is who he says he is, and if he is I will literally quit his game in the spot because it is a waste of time.

Fine. Seeing as scum Field and scum Paul have already tried to tie future lynches with you flipping town (Missa and I specifically, which is laughably bad), I think you're probably right.

UNVOTE: VOTH

VOTE: RODNEY

I won't hold my breath though in thinking you won't be lynched if you are town and he is scum. The scum player will almost assuredly not get lynched.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Updated VC post #477.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                Whatever this games over for me now pretty much since i had to claim just to prove to you guys what ive been saying this whole time, ill be dead in the next few phases

Good luck Town, I wont be joining another mafia game after this one. Not with the current state of how mafia is on these forums, the game isnt fun with how we are forcing claims in the first phases because people stopped learning how to play by reading the posts.
                Did you really HAVE to claim? I am really perplexed why you did that Rodney. You had some heat but that's just the game of mafia/werewolf where after one vote more often than not there is potential for a complete reset in group perspectives and focus.

If you are shield we need a doctor to protect you obviously. Since no PM's are allowed it is in towns interest to start publicly strategizing how we can pin werewolves down. ie.. Doctor protects shield, shield protects witch ect ect yet to be discussed.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

No interest in you or Missa at this moment, I have made that very clear. I am not connected to Paul in any way.
                  Paul not voting either you or Rodney is so bad that I don't know why you won't even address it. The guy isn't town, regardless of which one of you/Rodney are. I'd bet the entire game on it. Field is a close second in terms of scum, which I've also been thinking since the beginning of the game. They both just make mistake after mistake that it becomes more and more apparent as time goes on. Even if I ignored everything else they've done, the logical impossibilities are just too much. Scum should have counter-claimed (or strongly hinted at) being the witch immediately after Missa claimed, because it was their only logical shot at not losing, but they weren't bold enough to do it, so they have been trying to make up for it ever since. It's too late now though, so all it does is confirm them as scum if people actually looked at it objectively. Missa is damn near confirmed based on the evidence, so trying to either vote her or tie your flip to her (and me by proxy) is insanely scummy. I know you'd see this if you were town and not on the lynching block.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

This could easily be a last ditch scum split sacrifice play. Voth>Rodney in scum power roles? Sacrificing and throwing Rodney under the bus? Just putting out a real possibility seeing the heat is on voth.

Still new here and am very confused why people freaking out so much threatening to quit and raging when zero people are dead lol. I'm perplexed.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It's clear the only player over the last couple of pages that is playing with extra knowledge is Exalt, and the only reason he has extra knowledge is because he's scum.

Rodney made a post earlier that has got to be one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if Exalt is bussing Rodney at the moment.

So I'm going to test my theory. vote: Rodney
                      ​​​​​
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I feel like however this day phase is ending, it's not going to be a happy end for town.
                        I believe both claims, Rodney and Voth.
                        Missa is actually playing a kinda scummy game. But we all know lynching a not counterclaimed witch would be terrible. So I kinda believe Missa as well. Damn, I'm naive much here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Did you really HAVE to claim? I am really perplexed why you did that Rodney. You had some heat but that's just the game of mafia/werewolf where after one vote more often than not there is potential for a complete reset in group perspectives and focus.

If you are shield we need a doctor to protect you obviously. Since no PM's are allowed it is in towns interest to start publicly strategizing how we can pin werewolves down. ie.. Doctor protects shield, shield protects witch ect ect yet to be discussed.

The following roles MUST appear in game.
                          WEREWOLF TEAM:

Alpha werewolf See Mafia Godfather.
                          Mecha-werewolf On Day 1, you may choose one person to imitate skill. If you choose a townie, you will appear townie if checked by seer. If select a person with ability, you will learn that ability. If you select a wolf, you will earn a 1-shot double murder ability.
                          VILLAGE TEAM: Seer See Cop.
                          Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
                          Townie

The following roles may or may not occur this game:
                          VILLAGE TEAM:

Beast hunter You may set a trap on someone during the night. The trap takes one phase to activate. If werewolves attack the person the trap is on, a werewolf dies in order of power (exception is the Alpha).
                          Cupid On Day 1, you may choose two players to be "lovers". If of the same allegiance, your win conditions are of that side. If a townie and a werewolf is chosen, you are the "third-party", having win conditions of the third-party.
                          Hunter If lynched or killed during the night, acitvate ability to kill another player with your dying breath. You may choose not to open fire, but if hit with witch poison you may NOT open fire.
                          Shield You may choose one person to defend each night. You may NOT defend the same person on consecutive days. If the same person receives witch heal and shield defense, that person dies anyway.
                          Doctor
                          Bodyguard
                          Tough guy You have a 1-shot ability to defend someone. If successful, that person will not die and you will directly know the identiy of the attacker. You are wounded, and will die in the upcoming phase.

WEREWOLF TEAM:Werewolf
                          Wolf Shaman Each day you may choose one person to "shaman". If checked by the seer, they will appear as wolf.
                          Wolf seer See Mafia Cop.
                          Contagious wolf The werewolf team can choose someone to kill and infect them, turning them to the werewolf team. However, if the contagious werewolf's target has been used by any protective role, the ability is useless.

How do you strategize over this?

Rodney claims Shield. Voth claims Bodyguard. Missa claims witch. Paul claims some other protective role, which would have to be either Doctor or Tough Guy. Then there's a shit ton of Godfather/Framer stuff going on with the Alpha/Shaman/Mecha, a possible Cult type thing with the Contagious wolf, a possible third party or another scum player with the Cupid role, etc. The Cop is basically useless based on the possible amount of framing going on, and the only possible way to know for sure about scum is if the Tough Guy blocks an attack. If the witch and the shield protect the same person, that person dies anyway. The witch I guess also gets to poison someone, but the only person this list says is affected is the Hunter.

Honestly, I have no clue what to do with this setup. It's possible every role is in this game based on what Paul, Voth, and Rodney are saying. Likely, one of those 3 are scum, but it's possible Rodney and Voth are both town. The Mecha could have even copied a protective role townie too, making them have the ability to claim that as well. I have no idea what to strategize for, and the only way I think town wins is by oldschool scum hunting, not following some bullshit night action stuff.

Realistically though, the only person that could know who tried to kill me last night would be the Tough Guy, and only if they protected me. Maybe Missa is in contact with the Tough Guy in PMs? I assume that person is Undercut then.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                            I feel like however this day phase is ending, it's not going to be a happy end for town.
                            I believe both claims, Rodney and Voth.
                            Missa is actually playing a kinda scummy game. But we all know lynching a not counterclaimed witch would be terrible. So I kinda believe Missa as well. Damn, I'm naive much here?
                            What are the odds that mafia seer investigated Soild as witch on N1 (remember mafia cop is always a role cop), and now scum are making a powerplay to lynch vocal townies since Soild can't counterclaim? Exalt is really pushing this point that since there's no counterclaim, Missa must be witch.

I have gotten a scum vibe from Missa the entire game, and now I highly suspect Exalt. I've read you as town the entire game, and now you are reading the game same as I am. In the game you hosted, Exalt was town and so was I, and he was making the same reads I did throughout that game. Something is off here.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Paul not voting either you or Rodney is so bad that I don't know why you won't even address it. The guy isn't town, regardless of which one of you/Rodney are. I'd bet the entire game on it. Field is a close second in terms of scum, which I've also been thinking since the beginning of the game. They both just make mistake after mistake that it becomes more and more apparent as time goes on. Even if I ignored everything else they've done, the logical impossibilities are just too much. Scum should have counter-claimed (or strongly hinted at) being the witch immediately after Missa claimed, because it was their only logical shot at not losing, but they weren't bold enough to do it, so they have been trying to make up for it ever since. It's too late now though, so all it does is confirm them as scum if people actually looked at it objectively. Missa is damn near confirmed based on the evidence, so trying to either vote her or tie your flip to her (and me by proxy) is insanely scummy. I know you'd see this if you were town and not on the lynching block.
                              Paul ditching his vote on Rodney after placing it is completely scummy to me. Then he goes off to vote himself? I am fed up with the inconsistencies this game, but I never vote myself in mafia. That is scummy as shit. But like I said, he can wait for another Day. Rodney is so desperate and he will not even engage in direct conservation with me over several pages of me begging him to do so. I can only place one vote now, and I am keeping it where I started...Rodney is fucking scum, and he needs to go.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                                It's clear the only player over the last couple of pages that is playing with extra knowledge is Exalt, and the only reason he has extra knowledge is because he's scum.

Rodney made a post earlier that has got to be one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if Exalt is bussing Rodney at the moment.

So I'm going to test my theory. vote: Rodney
                                ​​​​​
                                You're flat out bad at this game if you think me knowing a witch claim with no counterclaim means they're confirmed is 'extra knowledge'. It's common fucking sense. Use your brain. You can do better than this as scum. It's a shameful performance by you and Paul.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X