No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No counterclaim means nothing except that we should be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Paul ditching his vote on Rodney after placing it is completely scummy to me. Then he goes off to vote himself? I am fed up with the inconsistencies this game, but I never vote myself in mafia. That is scummy as shit. But like I said, he can wait for another Day. Rodney is so desperate and he will not even engage in direct conservation with me over several pages of me begging him to do so. I can only place one vote now, and I am keeping it where I started...Rodney is fucking scum, and he needs to go.
      I think it's possible both you and Rodney are town though. After I posted the listed roles that have to be in the game + the ones that could be, there are a hell of a lot of protective roles, and each other role interacts with the others in some way. I think it's entirely possible there is more than just one protective role in this setup after taking a longer look at it all.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Unvote Voth
        Vote Rodney

I hope this is my final vote flip flop this phase.
        Holy moly.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          No counterclaim means nothing except that we should be careful.
          It means absolutely everything. This is mafia 101 stuff. If Missa fake claimed, then the real witch should be on her ass like white on rice, regardless of whether they counter or not. Countering gets scum lynched immediately, but lets pretend they are being careful and don't claim immediately for the first time in TW Mafia history. Why aren't they going hard after confirmed scum then, just like Rodney and Voth are doing to each other? Why are they keeping quiet when a confirmed scum player can be lynched right now?

No, there's literally no reason whatsoever that there hasn't been a claim or an extremely strong push on Missa. None. There's no way to justify it.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• ixt you need to modkill Soilderz after this phase.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• What was the ETA on this ending?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• With one afk player and some other mindsets on board here I strongly disagree and don't think Missa should be treated as the confirmed witch. I am not saying she is lying either.
                Chances are good that she's our witch, yes, but that doesn't stop me from believing that what she says has scummy vibes in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  Anyone else realize that THE DANGLING INFORMATION about me STILL has not been revealed? Still, NO ONE has given a valid reason as to why it cannot be revealed without names.

You are all getting played. Sad.
                  We need to look at worst case scenario if you die Voth and flip town.

If we are voting you out, which I hate to say seems the best play as Missa our only claimed witch says to watch out for you and she has other info too. She named you dude. If you flip town missa and exalt train has serious shade thrown on them. If in fact these two are pulling a scum move they are doing it super early. What would be the reason? Expose power roles obviously and strike hard and fast as scum. Possible double murder in works? It would have to be soon. Night 2 or perhaps night 3. This would need to happen sooner than later down the road too. I feel if this happens town even then there is still time to root out scum. Exalt and missa would be seriously compromising themselves/ 2 scum. Very dangerous play so early. It's so early in the game and a night with no kills happened. Real info about why no kills is being spread around. Exalt was targeted. Our shield has claimed too. Witch is leading this as she should.

I also hate to say it but you protecting yourself and wasting an x shot night one upsets metoo and it seems so wasteful for town. If it was me I'd not do a damn thing night one and take the risk to survive and use it in a much more beneficial way when I at least had some knowledge as the next day progressed. I have to stick with you unless exalt and missa say otherwise. Sorry. You probably wouldn't say this to me but I respect your gameplay and know you are good player. (fire back with an insult now lol) but anyways.. you are getting a raw deal either way no matter if you are scum or town this game it looks like.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

It means absolutely everything. This is mafia 101 stuff. If Missa fake claimed, then the real witch should be on her ass like white on rice, regardless of whether they counter or not. Countering gets scum lynched immediately, but lets pretend they are being careful and don't claim immediately for the first time in TW Mafia history. Why aren't they going hard after confirmed scum then, just like Rodney and Voth are doing to each other? Why are they keeping quiet when a confirmed scum player can be lynched right now?

No, there's literally no reason whatsoever that there hasn't been a claim or an extremely strong push on Missa. None. There's no way to justify it.
                    Soild may very well be the witch.
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      What was the ETA on this ending?

less than an hour.

Comment

• Tempted to vote Jessup right now. Anyone else?

Comment

• Jessup why do you believe Exalt and Missa that it sounds like you wanna follow them blindly? Are they your furry buddies?

Comment

• Voth RoDNeY

Look at this again and tell me why there's no chance both of you might be telling the truth:

The following roles MUST appear in game.
                            WEREWOLF TEAM:
                            Alpha werewolf See Mafia Godfather.
                            Mecha-werewolf On Day 1, you may choose one person to imitate skill. If you choose a townie, you will appear townie if checked by seer. If select a person with ability, you will learn that ability. If you select a wolf, you will earn a 1-shot double murder ability.

VILLAGE TEAM:
                            Seer See Cop.
                            Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
                            Townie

The following roles may or may not occur this game:
                            VILLAGE TEAM:
                            Beast hunter You may set a trap on someone during the night. The trap takes one phase to activate. If werewolves attack the person the trap is on, a werewolf dies in order of power (exception is the Alpha).
                            Cupid On Day 1, you may choose two players to be "lovers". If of the same allegiance, your win conditions are of that side. If a townie and a werewolf is chosen, you are the "third-party", having win conditions of the third-party.
                            Hunter If lynched or killed during the night, acitvate ability to kill another player with your dying breath. You may choose not to open fire, but if hit with witch poison you may NOT open fire.
                            Shield You may choose one person to defend each night. You may NOT defend the same person on consecutive days. If the same person receives witch heal and shield defense, that person dies anyway.
                            Doctor
                            Bodyguard
                            Tough guy You have a 1-shot ability to defend someone. If successful, that person will not die and you will directly know the identiy of the attacker. You are wounded, and will die in the upcoming phase.

WEREWOLF TEAM:
                            Werewolf
                            Wolf Shaman Each day you may choose one person to "shaman". If checked by the seer, they will appear as wolf.
                            Wolf seer See Mafia Cop.
                            Contagious wolf The werewolf team can choose someone to kill and infect them, turning them to the werewolf team. However, if the contagious werewolf's target has been used by any protective role, the ability is useless.

I see at least 5 possible town protective roles of some sort. That's 5 roles of 8 possible PRs. Are we really sure that there's no way you both aren't telling the truth? Seriously, re-read this list and tell me it isn't possible based on how the roles all interact and cancel each other out in some way. Even the Seer is basically cancelled out by multiple possible wolf roles. There's also a damn Cult with the Contagious wolf, plus the Cupid could be town, third party, or a wolf based on who they chose as lovers. This game is weird as hell, so I'm thinking it's not out of the question to believe you both are town here. I'd rather lynch someone else right now if possible. Too bad it's likely too late for that.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Soild may very well be the witch.
                              So there's your one and only possible explanation as to how Missa could be scum, which I told you all about in the first place, yet you think Paul is town for voting Missa and then saying Soilderz should go next? That's him basically assuring a confirmed townie dies one way or the other, yet you find no issues with that? Soilderz can just be modkilled tonight anyway, which would confirm Missa is or isn't the witch right then and there, yet you still think she's worth voting today?

I personally don't give a shit if your likely scum team lynches or NK's me. You/They apparently already wasted a shot on me, so it's all good in my book. I'm not a protective role either, so you'll have to gamble on what role I actually am. Townie? Hunter? Beast Hunter? Seer? Cue some ominous music.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

We need to look at worst case scenario if you die Voth and flip town.

If we are voting you out, which I hate to say seems the best play as Missa our only claimed witch says to watch out for you and she has other info too. She named you dude. If you flip town missa and exalt train has serious shade thrown on them. If in fact these two are pulling a scum move they are doing it super early. What would be the reason? Expose power roles obviously and strike hard and fast as scum. Possible double murder in works? It would have to be soon. Night 2 or perhaps night 3. This would need to happen sooner than later down the road too. I feel if this happens town even then there is still time to root out scum. Exalt and missa would be seriously compromising themselves/ 2 scum. Very dangerous play so early. It's so early in the game and a night with no kills happened. Real info about why no kills is being spread around. Exalt was targeted. Our shield has claimed too. Witch is leading this as she should.

I also hate to say it but you protecting yourself and wasting an x shot night one upsets metoo and it seems so wasteful for town. If it was me I'd not do a damn thing night one and take the risk to survive and use it in a much more beneficial way when I at least had some knowledge as the next day progressed. I have to stick with you unless exalt and missa say otherwise. Sorry. You probably wouldn't say this to me but I respect your gameplay and know you are good player. (fire back with an insult now lol) but anyways.. you are getting a raw deal either way no matter if you are scum or town this game it looks like.
                                What? If his claim is true he has 4 shots. There's 12 players, how long do you think this game is going to go?

If you are operating under the assumption that Missa's role claim is true, then there is a 0% chance that she has additional information unless cheating was involved. If she has additional information, then she is not the witch. Outside of an egregious moderator mistake, there is no scenario where both things can be true. There has been so much back and forth vote changing, an entire half of a phase negated when you subbed in, and people yelling at each other, that I'm not even sure who would be scummier between Voth and Rodney. Voth claiming a 4 shot is the least believable part, because that sounds strong as hell, but based on how the cards are falling I don't even know if that is as crazy as it would normally be.

To recap, so far we have the following claims: Witch, 4 shot bodyguard, town shield, unnamed town protective role, and hunter. Not one single vanilla townie claim, which is surprising in itself because of how safe it would be this game. If all of these roles are currently active, in addition to what the werewolves obviously have, this game is a clusterfuck and I don't know how we're going to make any progress.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X