[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

So there's your one and only possible explanation as to how Missa could be scum, which I told you all about in the first place, yet you think Paul is town for voting Missa and then saying Soilderz should go next? That's him basically assuring a confirmed townie dies one way or the other, yet you find no issues with that? Soilderz can just be modkilled tonight anyway, which would confirm Missa is or isn't the witch right then and there, yet you still think she's worth voting today?

I personally don't give a shit if your likely scum team lynches or NK's me. You/They apparently already wasted a shot on me, so it's all good in my book. I'm not a protective role either, so you'll have to gamble on what role I actually am. Townie? Hunter? Beast Hunter? Seer? Cue some ominous music.
    To be fair, if Missa got lynched and came up mafia I'd stop really caring about soil. The mecha double shot potential speeds up our timeline considerably.

Honestly, Soil should have been modkilled by now. The game started 4 days ago
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Voth RoDNeY

Look at this again and tell me why there's no chance both of you might be telling the truth:

The following roles MUST appear in game.
      WEREWOLF TEAM:
      Alpha werewolf See Mafia Godfather.
      Mecha-werewolf On Day 1, you may choose one person to imitate skill. If you choose a townie, you will appear townie if checked by seer. If select a person with ability, you will learn that ability. If you select a wolf, you will earn a 1-shot double murder ability.

VILLAGE TEAM:
      Seer See Cop.
      Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
      Townie

The following roles may or may not occur this game:
      VILLAGE TEAM:
      Beast hunter You may set a trap on someone during the night. The trap takes one phase to activate. If werewolves attack the person the trap is on, a werewolf dies in order of power (exception is the Alpha).
      Cupid On Day 1, you may choose two players to be "lovers". If of the same allegiance, your win conditions are of that side. If a townie and a werewolf is chosen, you are the "third-party", having win conditions of the third-party.
      Hunter If lynched or killed during the night, acitvate ability to kill another player with your dying breath. You may choose not to open fire, but if hit with witch poison you may NOT open fire.
      Shield You may choose one person to defend each night. You may NOT defend the same person on consecutive days. If the same person receives witch heal and shield defense, that person dies anyway.
      Doctor
      Bodyguard
      Tough guy You have a 1-shot ability to defend someone. If successful, that person will not die and you will directly know the identiy of the attacker. You are wounded, and will die in the upcoming phase.

WEREWOLF TEAM:
      Werewolf
      Wolf Shaman Each day you may choose one person to "shaman". If checked by the seer, they will appear as wolf.
      Wolf seer See Mafia Cop.
      Contagious wolf The werewolf team can choose someone to kill and infect them, turning them to the werewolf team. However, if the contagious werewolf's target has been used by any protective role, the ability is useless.

I see at least 5 possible town protective roles of some sort. That's 5 roles of 8 possible PRs. Are we really sure that there's no way you both aren't telling the truth? Seriously, re-read this list and tell me it isn't possible based on how the roles all interact and cancel each other out in some way. Even the Seer is basically cancelled out by multiple possible wolf roles. There's also a damn Cult with the Contagious wolf, plus the Cupid could be town, third party, or a wolf based on who they chose as lovers. This game is weird as hell, so I'm thinking it's not out of the question to believe you both are town here. I'd rather lynch someone else right now if possible. Too bad it's likely too late for that.
      I made my post 2 up from this before I saw this, but I will reiterate. If we're telling the truth about town protective roles, this game is a chaotic clusterfuck.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• If I were soilderz and I walked in on this day phase I would just take the modkill. We are on day 2 and page 36

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

What? If his claim is true he has 4 shots. There's 12 players, how long do you think this game is going to go?

If you are operating under the assumption that Missa's role claim is true, then there is a 0% chance that she has additional information unless cheating was involved. If she has additional information, then she is not the witch. Outside of an egregious moderator mistake, there is no scenario where both things can be true. There has been so much back and forth vote changing, an entire half of a phase negated when you subbed in, and people yelling at each other, that I'm not even sure who would be scummier between Voth and Rodney. Voth claiming a 4 shot is the least believable part, because that sounds strong as hell, but based on how the cards are falling I don't even know if that is as crazy as it would normally be.

To recap, so far we have the following claims: Witch, 4 shot bodyguard, town shield, unnamed town protective role, and hunter. Not one single vanilla townie claim, which is surprising in itself because of how safe it would be this game. If all of these roles are currently active, in addition to what the werewolves obviously have, this game is a clusterfuck and I don't know how we're going to make any progress.
          Missa made a play. I've got to stick it out and believe she is confirmed town witch this vote. The logic is quite simple to me following any leads she dangles. If it is bs we will know. I also did not see voth had 4 shots. I saw in the original claim he was an X shot bodyguard. If it is 4 shots perhaps I understand why he used one night one but can they protect themselves is a big question. Either way I strongly feel the lead should be from Missa and we just follow. No one claiming otherwise now so I see no alternative. Town would be foolish to just excuse the claim and accept it as fis is eluding to do. srsly fis.. you have something else to go off of and if so speak up hun.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

What are the odds that mafia seer investigated Soild as witch on N1 (remember mafia cop is always a role cop), and now scum are making a powerplay to lynch vocal townies since Soild can't counterclaim? Exalt is really pushing this point that since there's no counterclaim, Missa must be witch.

I have gotten a scum vibe from Missa the entire game, and now I highly suspect Exalt. I've read you as town the entire game, and now you are reading the game same as I am. In the game you hosted, Exalt was town and so was I, and he was making the same reads I did throughout that game. Something is off here.

Odds are pretty fucking slim, but sure, try to push for that tinfoil hat theory. Soilderz will likely get modkilled tonight anyway, so then what? If he flips witch, then Missa is scum and you can try lynching me. It won't work, but you can try. If Soildz flips something else, then what? Will you suspect Paul at all? Why do you defend him all game btw? Missa at least claimed and is as close to confirmed as anyone in this game. Paul is flat out scummy AF, but you defend him. Why?

Yes, we read the game the same when we both were town, which is why I believe we both aren't town. I've been reading you as scum the entire game, and you keep digging that hole for yourself as time goes on. Paul already made his fatal mistakes that will get him lynched, and you are doing it right along with him. The only people that are true unknowns to me right now are WillBy, Jessup, and Undercut once Soilderz is modkilled. WillBy is likely scum with you and Paul. Idk about Undercut, but since he was defending Missa from the start, I think he's the one she was in contact with about Voth. The Tough Guy is the only one that seemingly would know who attacked me last night (if Missa told the truth), so that's my guess.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

So there's your one and only possible explanation as to how Missa could be scum, which I told you all about in the first place, yet you think Paul is town for voting Missa and then saying Soilderz should go next? That's him basically assuring a confirmed townie dies one way or the other, yet you find no issues with that? Soilderz can just be modkilled tonight anyway, which would confirm Missa is or isn't the witch right then and there, yet you still think she's worth voting today?

I personally don't give a shit if your likely scum team lynches or NK's me. You/They apparently already wasted a shot on me, so it's all good in my book. I'm not a protective role either, so you'll have to gamble on what role I actually am. Townie? Hunter? Beast Hunter? Seer? Cue some ominous music.
              I haven't said Paul is town, nor did I say Missa is worth voting for today. Now you're flat out lying.

My votes were on voth, then Rodney.
              My votes mean that I believe Missa to be what she says she is.
              But I won't discount the possibility that Soild was investigated as witch by mafia seer, and now mafia is pulling a power play.

If that was the case and they successfully bus one of their own, this game would be theirs no question about it.

No matter how unlikely a possibility may be. It should not be discounted.

The above is how an uninformed townie plays. I vote on b​​​asis of what's more likely to least likely. I have no idea wtf kind of game you're playing.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• (VC refer to #477) "I am one of you, believe me." Many of the townies doubted him, and ordered an investigation on the matter. Rodney was taken into questioning, and was deemed guilty. On the execution podium, he took one last look at the onlooking townies below, and said "Don't say I didn't warn ya." The executioner fastened the rope around his neck, and suddenly kicked off the chair Rodney was standing on. SNAP! There his body hung, lifeless as ever. Rodney was a Town Shield.

BEGIN NIGHT 2.

Comment

• Guys, I really do not know what to tell you. This has gotten out of control. I am the village 4 shot bodyguard. I do not think that we should have Rodneys claimed role
                  as a part of this shakedown, and combined with his scummy behavior all game, I am all in on Rodney.

Paul claiming a protective role as well is a curveball to me and I am not sure what to make of it. I do not understand where another one fits in at all unless there is a very limited protective role out there and Paul pulled it.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                    If I were soilderz and I walked in on this day phase I would just take the modkill. We are on day 2 and page 36
                    NO PMS so what else is town to do. This is why I personally like TW flavor mafia with pms.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I made my post 2 up from this before I saw this, but I will reiterate. If we're telling the truth about town protective roles, this game is a chaotic clusterfuck.
                      It might be. The more I look at that list, the less sure I am about things, because every role interacts with others positively/negatively in a way that hypothetically could allow them all to be in the same game. Even if town had 3 protective roles, the roles scum can have automatically make the Seer useless, the Cupid could be third party or scum, and the Contagious wolf is just another name for Cultafia leader. This doesn't even include the Mecha wolf. Realistically, 3 protective roles as town isn't much going against that type of scum power levels.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        Guys, I really do not know what to tell you. This has gotten out of control. I am the village 4 shot bodyguard. I do not think that we should have Rodneys claimed role
                        as a part of this shakedown, and combined with his scummy behavior all game, I am all in on Rodney.

Paul claiming a protective role as well is a curveball to me and I am not sure what to make of it. I do not understand where another one fits in at all unless there is a very limited protective role out there and Paul pulled it.
                        I am a, at best, marginally useful protective role. I am certainly nothing compared to a town shield and a 4 shot bodyguard

Comment

• wtf lol this night just started? and you all just voted out the town shield? ROFL GJ
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Holy fuck. As I type that out, Rodney dies and flips shield. I really have no idea what to make of this game
                            setup. I was as sure as you can get without investigations and concrete proof. I really have no idea right now.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Let me ask a stupid question, but with this game being what it is I feel the need to. Would a shield or bodyguard stop the contagious werewolf? Is it considered a death, or do win conditions just change?

Comment

I am a, at best, marginally useful protective role. I am certainly nothing compared to a town shield and a 4 shot bodyguard
                                You can only be the Doctor or Tough Guy, both of which are pretty damn useful. The doctor is the doctor, and the Tough Guy is the only role in the game that seemingly can confirm scum immediately. They also seemingly die after that following day phase, but they still can confirm at least one scum player.

So which one is it? Marginally useful protective role seems odd when looking at the two possible choices left.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X