[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Exalt how should we proceed on D3?
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Rodney is gunna be pissed when he's off work LOL
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
          Exalt how should we proceed on D3?
          Why ask me now? I was the only one that said it looks like both Voth and Rodney are town, but that doesn't mean I know everything. Paul might even be telling the truth based on the setup.

WillBy is probably scum, and I don't know what to make of Fis or Undercut. I also think you are scum, but you didn't ask me about you, did you?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Rodney was already pissed beforehand. That?s going to be ugly

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• I srsly am dumbfounded. Good one. Rodney train has scummers all over it or better have. So stupid people voted out our claimed shield over a x shot body guard ahahahahahah thx for the laugh though. Now I canrelax and play some subspace at least ^_^
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Those with night actions, please submit to me promptly.

Comment

• I kinda figured both Rodney and Voth might be telling the truth with how much they raged about it. Both were coming off as the self-righteous, railroaded townie. Both assuming the other is scum based on their claim was natural too, but the setup is weird enough to possibly make them both legit. I don't know. Personally, I blame Missa for not giving more information and being MIA all damn day. I believe she's the witch, but I don't know why she's been so unhelpful this entire time.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Why ask me now? I was the only one that said it looks like both Voth and Rodney are town, but that doesn't mean I know everything. Paul might even be telling the truth based on the setup.

WillBy is probably scum, and I don't know what to make of Fis or Undercut. I also think you are scum, but you didn't ask me about you, did you?
                    I'm asking you now because you ignored my previous questions.

Will/UC lurking more than usual so there's something to look into.

Which players do you think are town?
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      I srsly am dumbfounded. Good one. Rodney train has scummers all over it or better have. So stupid people voted out our claimed shield over a x shot body guard ahahahahahah thx for the laugh though. Now I canrelax and play some subspace at least ^_^
                      God I already want to lynch you

Comment

• Honestly, if I was mafia, I?d probably just take this game off. Why bother trying to stay under the radar and get a mislynch when town just wants to rip each other?s throats out? No reason to even be around other than to occasionally fan the flames. This game is chaos.

Comment

• Ixt, can we get an update on the plan with soilderz?

Comment

• I was thinking about having a 2.0 again, but the only difference would be its D3 this time rather than D2. After all submissions are made, I will see what to do with this guy.

Comment

• Why didn't you vote paul? Voting for yourself day 2? wtf..scummy

I saw no chaos personally and in fact was seeing as much order as possible for town early on. A witch claim, A shield claim, a role blocker x shot claim. The people voting for the claimed shield or abstaining(you) better have some serious explaining to do.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I thought I was going to die, that train was gaining momentum when I left work to drive home. I stated multiple times that I didn?t know how anyone was going to choose between Voth and Rodney, I think I voted for them both at one point. Is honestly didn?t even know which one was leading until the phase change came. You can call that scummy, but in my defense I did take my vote off Rodney who flipped town. That doesn?t confirm much, but I don?t think it hurts my case.

in all honesty, I think all 3 of us who claimed protective roles are telling the truth, which is wild

Comment

Working...
                                X