[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    I was thinking about having a 2.0 again, but the only difference would be its D3 this time rather than D2. After all submissions are made, I will see what to do with this guy.
    I put the odds at about .0000001% that Rodney agrees to sub back in. Maybe whoever gets killed tonight if it happens
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• https://www.playwerewolf.co/rules/roles

I just reread this more closely instead of just looking for my role, do you think the part about the Alpha having to say werewolf at least once each phase is a thing in this game? Seems like we could all just start saying mafia and go from there? That seems overly simple though. Thoughts?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        https://www.playwerewolf.co/rules/roles

I just reread this more closely instead of just looking for my role, do you think the part about the Alpha having to say werewolf at least once each phase is a thing in this game? Seems like we could all just start saying mafia and go from there? That seems overly simple though. Thoughts?

in.
        ​​​I didn't even read that.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I understand it sounds stupid and simple but I?m willing to try just about anything that?s legal. Not asking for much except for people to try to say mafia instead of the other word. I?m going to try to do it too.

Comment

• I don't see a single reason why not.
            ​​​​​​Changing that one word doesn't impact anyone's gameplay whatsoever.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• For record I based alpha off of Mafia Godfather. Do not refer to individual role rules, at most how the overall game is supposed to proceed.

Comment

• I?m still going to do it until we?re expressly told it?s not part of the game. Yes, I?m grasping.

Comment

• As I told the werewolf team of the rules, its only fair town gets the same info. It is NOT part of the game.

Comment

• Damnit ixt stop closing my loopholes.

Just kidding, thanks for making it clear

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      I kinda figured both Rodney and Voth might be telling the truth with how much they raged about it. Both were coming off as the self-righteous, railroaded townie. Both assuming the other is scum based on their claim was natural too, but the setup is weird enough to possibly make them both legit. I don't know. Personally, I blame Missa for not giving more information and being MIA all damn day. I believe she's the witch, but I don't know why she's been so unhelpful this entire time.
                      Because I work and have a 2.5 year old so I can't be here to respond every 3 minutes. I don't know what people want from me. Lynch me or fkn don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Because I work and have a 2.5 year old so I can't be here to respond every 3 minutes. I don't know what people want from me. Lynch me or fkn don't.
                        Put the 2.5 to work, and you play :P.

What is that info you didn't want to share?
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Tonight, I am going to use my killing potion on Willby.

Three things are going to happen:
                          One, the werewolves let the kill happen because Willby is town. Why block me when you can get a free kill on a townie like that? It'd be like scum getting two kills in their favor and not having to reveal anything.

Two: I get roleblocked so they can save one of their scum buddies, or they protect him. Making it apparent that Willby is NOT town and they wanted to save him by blocking me after reading this post.

Three: I get night killed for this post. Which would possibly imply he is scum, but maybe they just want to get rid of me. But why not let me live to make the kill if he is town?

This is all assuming my post goes up before they picked a target and submitted night actions, though. I hope that my actions will shed some light on things for the town, regardless of if I get blocked, killed, or anything else.

Good luck, guys and gals! I'm sure there are some loopholes to this that I haven't considered, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. I'm already outed so the worst that can happen is I die and you guys have 2 people on my list, Will + Voth.

Comment

• Well, one of three things, I meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                              Tonight, I am going to use my killing potion on Willby.

Three things are going to happen:
                              One, the werewolves let the kill happen because Willby is town. Why block me when you can get a free kill on a townie like that? It'd be like scum getting two kills in their favor and not having to reveal anything.

Two: I get roleblocked so they can save one of their scum buddies, or they protect him. Making it apparent that Willby is NOT town and they wanted to save him by blocking me after reading this post.

Three: I get night killed for this post. Which would possibly imply he is scum, but maybe they just want to get rid of me. But why not let me live to make the kill if he is town?

This is all assuming my post goes up before they picked a target and submitted night actions, though. I hope that my actions will shed some light on things for the town, regardless of if I get blocked, killed, or anything else.

Good luck, guys and gals! I'm sure there are some loopholes to this that I haven't considered, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. I'm already outed so the worst that can happen is I die and you guys have 2 people on my list, Will + Voth.
                              Bad play, wait until Seer investigates someone as guilty
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• There is no roleblocker in the game. Wtf are you on.
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X