No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They is the scummiest post ever. You want the werewolves to let a kill happen? Why the fuck wouldn't they?
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• That*
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
        Tonight, I am going to use my killing potion on Willby.

Three things are going to happen:
        One, the werewolves let the kill happen because Willby is town. Why block me when you can get a free kill on a townie like that? It'd be like scum getting two kills in their favor and not having to reveal anything.

Two: I get roleblocked so they can save one of their scum buddies, or they protect him. Making it apparent that Willby is NOT town and they wanted to save him by blocking me after reading this post.

Three: I get night killed for this post. Which would possibly imply he is scum, but maybe they just want to get rid of me. But why not let me live to make the kill if he is town?

This is all assuming my post goes up before they picked a target and submitted night actions, though. I hope that my actions will shed some light on things for the town, regardless of if I get blocked, killed, or anything else.

Good luck, guys and gals! I'm sure there are some loopholes to this that I haven't considered, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. I'm already outed so the worst that can happen is I die and you guys have 2 people on my list, Will + Voth.

You are somewhere between Jessup
        and ixt in IQ. Sad.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I love you Missa, but that will go down as the worst play in tw mafia history.
          WillBy might be scum for all I know, but I don't have a scum vibe. If you want to waste your poison so damn early, go ahead and shoot Soilderz. Save the mod from having to modkill him.

Or just wait. Why rush? Your power in the late game is effective and game winning.
          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• If you use your poison def don't say who it will be used on. I suspect you purposely misled them with this post so GJ if so Missa. I trust you 100% right now.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Lmao just saw this, cya
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                Tonight, I am going to use my killing potion on Willby.

Three things are going to happen:
                One, the werewolves let the kill happen because Willby is town. Why block me when you can get a free kill on a townie like that? It'd be like scum getting two kills in their favor and not having to reveal anything.

Two: I get roleblocked so they can save one of their scum buddies, or they protect him. Making it apparent that Willby is NOT town and they wanted to save him by blocking me after reading this post.

Three: I get night killed for this post. Which would possibly imply he is scum, but maybe they just want to get rid of me. But why not let me live to make the kill if he is town?

This is all assuming my post goes up before they picked a target and submitted night actions, though. I hope that my actions will shed some light on things for the town, regardless of if I get blocked, killed, or anything else.

Good luck, guys and gals! I'm sure there are some loopholes to this that I haven't considered, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. I'm already outed so the worst that can happen is I die and you guys have 2 people on my list, Will + Voth.
                Wat

Do I need to spell it out for you? There are 11 players left. Likely 7 town, 4 wolves. But with soilderz afk, it's basically 6-4. When you kill me tonight (save me voth/paul) and the wolves take their night kill, and its 4-4 and gg. So if you're confident enough to throw the game away believing I'm scum, go for it.

By the way, you're wrong about those three situations. If I were scum and youd threatened someone else, I'd have my roleblocker (assuming we have one) block you regardless, (or doc heal me). This way the next phase was spend lynching a townie and not a wolf.

But to be honest, I'm cool with it. This game has made me disinterested from sheer number of screwups. So go ahead, kill me, lose town the game, and we can all move on with our lives (except me, that is :[ )

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Why ask me now? I was the only one that said it looks like both Voth and Rodney are town, but that doesn't mean I know everything. Paul might even be telling the truth based on the setup.

WillBy is probably scum, and I don't know what to make of Fis or Undercut. I also think you are scum, but you didn't ask me about you, did you?
                  1. No, you weren't the only one saying that both of them could be town.

2. quote "both of them *are* town" ?
                  do you have info at hand that we don't have? Is that a furry slip?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I srsly am dumbfounded. Good one. Rodney train has scummers all over it or better have. So stupid people voted out our claimed shield over a x shot body guard ahahahahahah thx for the laugh though. Now I canrelax and play some subspace at least ^_^
                    What the flying fuck is wrong with you?
                    Do you even read what you type?

Comment

• Please tone down the wording even though some people might not agree with one another here.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

1. No, you weren't the only one saying that both of them could be town.

2. quote "both of them *are* town" ?
                        do you have info at hand that we don't have? Is that a furry slip?
                        1. Care to show me a direct post that anyone else made that said it?

2. I have no idea what this even means.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What the flying fuck is wrong with you?
                          Do you even read what you type?
                          Current Votes:

Voth- 3 (Jessup, Rodney, Missa)
                          Rodney- 6 (Willby, Zeebu, Voth, Exalt, Field, fiS)
                          Paul- 1 (Paul)

I type after I read sweetie.

Mafia 101= Look at the votes for scum reveals and look at the drama that leads to the votes.

You don't even make a point in this quote above concerning me. Pure weak baseless insults is all you have. I suppose this is your attempt to infer that you feel what you did should not be grounds for town to call you out and/or that townies shouldn't be upset with you and point out and expose how god awful your play and logic was just now voting out Rodney. He claimed and flipped exactly what he said he was. Facepalm..just unreal.

That was a nasty low down play too fis. You use zero honor and resort to cheap shots on me hahahahahahaha. What a totally uncalled dirty strategy. Attempting to throw me under the bus with your mere baseless insult because I said am dumbfounded at the stupidity of this vote and it shows scum.

Really weak deflection tactic by you and I will not forget the blame you hold for your horrid openly anti town moves
                          you made this entire last day phase. Thanks for giving me and town strong reasons to suspect you greatly as the scum you most likely are. Your position and favor with me is nil this game. I'm glad too, makes me happy to verse you because your shinanigans do not sway in the least me bit hun. Time to hold your feet to the fire.

Fis= Miss let's not trust the town witch and town shield role claims day one.

You better come for me tonight. I got a silver bullet waiting for you.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Please kill me

Comment

Please kill me
                              I think most people share that feeling LOL
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I feel like however this day phase is ending, it's not going to be a happy end for town.
                                I believe both claims, Rodney and Voth.
                                Missa is actually playing a kinda scummy game. But we all know lynching a not counterclaimed witch would be terrible. So I kinda believe Missa as well. Damn, I'm naive much here?
                                Quote #506 directed at Exalt
                                and I've said it even before.

I pointed out your wording "both are town" because it appeared to be a factual statement, which you shouldn't have as a townie. But I see you put "looks like" in front of it. I overread that, so disregard.

Comment

Working...
                                X