No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new day approaches as the sun arose. The villagers all got up, ate some breakfast, and began to prepare for work. But....something didn't seem right. Someone was missing. I quickly glossed over the faces, and immediately knew who wasn't present. I rushed to their house, and opened the door to a quite unwelcoming scene. Field lay there on the ground in a pool of his own blood, face and body covered with claw marks. He was the Town Seer.

BEGIN Day 3

Comment

• Rip field.

Oh look, another good player and townie who voted Rodney. Looks like everyone who voted Rodney is scum or an idiot.

What happened to Missa and WillBy?

Comment

• And what are we going to do with Soilderz? Either sub or modkill at this point imo.

Comment

• Doing my part now. VOTE Fis
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Soilderz has been modkilled. He was Vanilla Townie.

Comment

• Alright what the fuck. I officially know nothing. Easiest thing to do would have been to look at the Rodney train, and now we find out a seer was on it. And somehow town?s (arguably) most powerful role set off every single scum radar I have. This is a clusterfuck.

Missa what happened to killing Willby? Change of heart or unsuccessful? I don?t even know what to learn from this but might as well ask
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Alright what the fuck. I officially know nothing. Easiest thing to do would have been to look at the Rodney train, and now we find out a seer was on it. And somehow town?s (arguably) most powerful role set off every single scum radar I have. This is a clusterfuck.

Missa what happened to killing Willby? Change of heart or unsuccessful? I don?t even know what to learn from this but might as well ask
                Yeah we really need to hear from Missa. I was under the impression there was not roleblockers in this game?
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I also should have mentioned that I didn?t protect Willby last night

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• This phase we should take a closer look at Undercut, WillBy and Zeebu imo.
                    Going through the player list, these names stand out to me.

Comment

• Fis and voth stand out. Both are lying and distracting what town already knows. Fis refused to listen to the role claims and voth claimed x shot body guard when our shield was the protector. Both are furry scum werewolves.

Jump aboard the fis train with me townies.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• This phase could run through Tuesday, will have some stuffs to do.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, this game cannot progress without Missa showing up and explaining what happened.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Agreed. I protected Missa and apparently that was for nothing. Mafia must have assumed that myself (and I guess Paul too, if he is who he says he is) would protect her and as such, went for someone else.

Question is, did Missa attempt to kill Willby? Or was that an attempt to flesh someone out?

Not much to go on until we hear from her.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I did attempt to kill Willby, and as expected, it was blocked.

Comment

• I don?t see any potential roleblockers in the game description. Unless there?s a town doctor floating around who protected Will, does this mean Missa targeted the godfather?

Comment

Working...
                                X