[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I?ve protected myself every night
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      ixt

if poison fails, is it gone for good?

also, is it susceptible to doctors, roleblockers, or both?
      one shot can be blocked/defended

Comment

• I dont believe Paul is telling the truth about his role, because he said his role was near useless, but if he's not the shield and not the bodyguard, his only possible role could be doctor or tough guy. Neither protect themselves or are 'near useless' roles.

Paul is lying.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Current Votes:

fiS- 2 (Voth, Jessup)
          Willby- 1 (fiS)

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            I dont believe Paul is telling the truth about his role, because he said his role was near useless, but if he's not the shield and not the bodyguard, his only possible role could be doctor or tough guy. Neither protect themselves or are 'near useless' roles.

Paul is lying.
            You think a tough guy for town in the game is a near useless role? At this stage every townie is totally totally important. Missa has confirmed wolves came after you which is the only reason I'm trusting you exalt. Could this result have been caused by a werewolf shaman in any way? I can not see in game descriptions of roles how werewolves could hide the fact that you were targeted by them. Could this be wrong though and not true. Town has to look at this possibility. I trust you because of Missa claims only,

So um ya. Let us townies talk about this!
            Witch
            With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.

This is the witches description. so why on earth has Missa not divulged this information. She should have posted who was targeted first chance she got but I have looked and seen nothing.

Missa I ask you. WHO WAS TARGETTED? Is the "target" just the kill attempt or all targets ixt? If it is the kill attempt only ok I get that rodney died and we all know that, As of now Missa is a regular townie since both potions have been used? These are things we need to talk about. Town can get the the bottom of the witch claim if we must test it soon. I still feel voth and fis are suspects number 1 and 2 as of now though.

Basically exalt I'm trying to say there are much bigger fish to fry than focusing on the paul right now. Not that this means too much but paul has seemed sincere and consistant in his posts to me. If he is scum he is playing better than the ones I see lol.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You think a tough guy for town in the game is a near useless role? At this stage every townie is totally totally important. Missa has confirmed wolves came after you which is the only reason I'm trusting you exalt. Could this result have been caused by a werewolf shaman in any way? I can not see in game descriptions of roles how werewolves could hide the fact that you were targeted by them. Could this be wrong though and not true. Town has to look at this possibility. I trust you because of Missa claims only,

Witch
              With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.

This is the witches description. so why on earth has Missa not divulged this information. She should have posted who was targeted first chance she got but I have looked and seen nothing.

Missa I ask you. WHO WAS TARGETTED? Is the "target" just the kill attempt or all targets ixt? If it is the kill attempt only ok I get that rodney died and we all know that, As of now Missa is a regular townie since both potions have been used? These are things we need to talk about. Town can get the the bottom of the witch claim if we must test it soon. I still feel voth and fis are suspects number 1 and 2 as of now though.

Basically exalt I'm trying to say there are much bigger fish to fry than focusing on the paul right now. Not that this means too much but paul has seemed sincere and consistant in his posts to me. If he is scum he is playing better than the ones I see lol.
              can you say this again, but much more briefly and in english?

not trying to be snarky, just want to understand what youre actually trying to say.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• i want to hear more on what is going on with fis as well. i have a hard time swallowing willby's claim

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Witch

Missa used her life saving potion after day 1, when she said she saved Exalt. It's a 1 shot potion, so she shouldn't have been getting any further updates on who is being targeted. Exalt wasn't saying that tough guy is near useless, he was actually saying the opposite of this.

I'm on board with hearing more about Fis, Undercut has been pretty quiet as well. If we think there are 4 werewolves, then we basically have the nail this lynch to have any mathematical chance to win this.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    I dont believe Paul is telling the truth about his role, because he said his role was near useless, but if he's not the shield and not the bodyguard, his only possible role could be doctor or tough guy. Neither protect themselves or are 'near useless' roles.

Paul is lying.
                    The first question I asked ixt when I got my role PM is if I can target myself, which he said I can

Comment

• The witch has knowledge of who was targeted, regardless if in possession of potions or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

can you say this again, but much more briefly and in english?

not trying to be snarky, just want to understand what youre actually trying to say.
                        Sorry on a no sleep bender so a little fuzzy.

In short,

Is the fact exalt came up targeted according to missa infallible proof exalt is town or can werewolves misled the witch/missa on this target result she got?

I also was disagreeing with exalt that a town toughguy is expendable and that the claim by Paul we should be careful rushing to any vote on. Voth is much more suspicious seeing that we had a shield and voth claims bodyguard. The two roles seem overpowered to me right now and it smells of more bs with voth than paul when it comes to their claims.

Does missa only get the kill target attempts that were failed kills by scum or does she also get targets by other power roles werewolves have such as cop investigations?

If missa is without potions and is now an expired witch besides her target reveals and town keeps lynching townies when going after the more suspicious people first we can hold Missa's feet to the fire with a vote fairly soon. This is a last resort to me though as no other witch has stepped in to counter claim.

I think the most scummy in the game for me right now are fis and voth. I am voting for fis this phase.

Hope that made more sense now.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

The first question I asked ixt when I got my role PM is if I can target myself, which he said I can
                          I'm interested to hear a respone to exalt's last sentence of the first paragraph. You actually used the terms "at best, marginally useful protective role."

As he said, neither Doctor nor Tough Guy are marginally useful. You've already come out as a protective role, what's the difference between saying that and just saying what your role is? It might help dispel some suspicion and confusion as to why town has three protective roles. I am imagining it is because there is no roleblocker-type role and that was needed for balance. I'm not directly accusing you of anything at this point, but I am interested in what could possibly be a marginally useful protective role.

I still don't buy Willby's claim. It is utter bullshit. I still think he is the Godfather though, because knowing he investigates innocent, he would be the best one to come out with a fake town roleclaim. I can't get past him saying Fis went nowhere on Night 1, while copping out and fake claiming he tracked field, who died, on Night 2. I really do get the immediate feeling that it was by design to protect Fis from any suspicion. My gut tells me Fis is the Mecha Werewolf, and that she has not used her 2-shot nightkill yet OR she learned a town ability that is highly useful and wants to keep her alive. With our Seer dead, if she only had the power of investigating as innocent, then she would not be worth sticking your neck out for.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I suppose this is a question for ixt and I guess everyone too.
                            Could this be a thing? What if Exalt is alpha werewolf and scum decided to target exalt to send the witch a target result on him. Could their attempt be blocked because he was alpha/godfather and bulletproof? Would that scenario be possible in this game? Can werewolves target their alphawolf to throw off the witch in the reveal she gets? It could explain why no kill happened night one. Is this possible? lol.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fuck it, if we screw this lynch up the game is over anyway. I am the Beast Hunter. That's why I said it's a marginally useful role. It takes 1 full phase to go into effect, and it is a 1 shot ability. Furthermore, the alpha will not be affected by the trap, and will kill the person it is on. Again, marginally useful. I specifically checked and made sure that, other than the alpha, if a wolf attacks my target then the wolf dies and my target lives, and I am reduced to a normal vanilla townie afterwards. There you have it, all my cards are on the table, and I am officially useless at night now.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Fuck it, if we screw this lynch up the game is over anyway. I am the Beast Hunter. That's why I said it's a marginally useful role. It takes 1 full phase to go into effect, and it is a 1 shot ability. Furthermore, the alpha will not be affected by the trap, and will kill the person it is on. Again, marginally useful. I specifically checked and made sure that, other than the alpha, if a wolf attacks my target then the wolf dies and my target lives, and I am reduced to a normal vanilla townie afterwards. There you have it, all my cards are on the table, and I am officially useless at night now.
                                I wouldn't say that you are useless at night. Mafia still does not know which of them you might target. And I actually believe your claim.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X