No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thx for reveal paul, I'll trust you on this this phase for sure. With the double murder possible in play you are probably right that town needs a scum lynch this phase or we lose. We have to get it right today and are in a terrible situation.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote UNDERCUT

Mainly because I want to hear more from him. Ixt said poison should kill all werewolves, even the alpha, so I don't know how we can assume he is the alpha just because missa's attack failed. I don't really know what direction to go, but hopefully making under and fis speak up gives us a direction to go? I'm certainly open to other suggestions
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Vote UNDERCUT

Mainly because I want to hear more from him. Ixt said poison should kill all werewolves, even the alpha, so I don't know how we can assume he is the alpha just because missa's attack failed. I don't really know what direction to go, but hopefully making under and fis speak up gives us a direction to go? I'm certainly open to other suggestions
        It sounds like the mafia must have a roleblocker or protective role. Missa showing her cards before the fact and publicly stating what she intended to do was a tragic mistake on her part. Especially considering she followed through on her threat, and didn't pull some misdirection and target someone else. At this point, I'm all but certain that Willby is scum and that Fis is probably a more powerful scum role he is trying to divert attention from. Hence my vote on fis.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• So if there's 4 werewolves, what are we thinking for the roles? Alpha, mecha, cop, roleblocker?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

So if there's 4 werewolves, what are we thinking for the roles? Alpha, mecha, cop, roleblocker?
            I am thinking Alpha, Mecha, Roleblocker OR Protective role, and a Goon.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I am thinking Alpha, Mecha, Roleblocker OR Protective role, and a Goon.
              You think that's enough to cancel out all the investigative roles if we're all telling the truth? Granted, all of us who are town have played like absolute dogshit, but in a vacuum that doesn't seem like enough for the mafia to cancel out everything we (allegedly) have, imo

Comment

• You think that's enough to cancel out all of the protective roles*

Sorry I was thinking about how that would be mafia doesn't have a cop and screwed that up

Comment

You think that's enough to cancel out all the investigative roles if we're all telling the truth? Granted, all of us who are town have played like absolute dogshit, but in a vacuum that doesn't seem like enough for the mafia to cancel out everything we (allegedly) have, imo
                  Well, I guess anything is possible. The problem we have here is that this game has been highly unpredictable and we have not had the information we need to make informed decisions. Ixt did not give enough information up front and we are left guessing, or he is clarifying things as things come up. So I guess my answer is that I have no fucking clue. My gut would tell me that the Mecha is so overpowered that they have to have a goon, but who knows? There was a shield, I'm the Bodyguard, and you have a power role too, albeit limited.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'm interested to hear a respone to exalt's last sentence of the first paragraph. You actually used the terms "at best, marginally useful protective role."

As he said, neither Doctor nor Tough Guy are marginally useful. You've already come out as a protective role, what's the difference between saying that and just saying what your role is? It might help dispel some suspicion and confusion as to why town has three protective roles. I am imagining it is because there is no roleblocker-type role and that was needed for balance. I'm not directly accusing you of anything at this point, but I am interested in what could possibly be a marginally useful protective role.

I still don't buy Willby's claim. It is utter bullshit. I still think he is the Godfather though, because knowing he investigates innocent, he would be the best one to come out with a fake town roleclaim. I can't get past him saying Fis went nowhere on Night 1, while copping out and fake claiming he tracked field, who died, on Night 2. I really do get the immediate feeling that it was by design to protect Fis from any suspicion. My gut tells me Fis is the Mecha Werewolf, and that she has not used her 2-shot nightkill yet OR she learned a town ability that is highly useful and wants to keep her alive. With our Seer dead, if she only had the power of investigating as innocent, then she would not be worth sticking your neck out for.
                    I think I've already proven I'm not the godfather. The simple fact that I was investigated innocent means means I'm equally likely of being godfather as any of you. The fact that I didnt die means either you or paul saved me or missa was roleblocked.

Theres an inconsistency in people accusing me. First I'd like to establish that there are roles not on this list in the game. If Voth thinks theres no wolf seer, how do you explain my result on fis? Fis hasnt roleclaimed yet. It's way more likely that fis is the alpha and I am, like i claim, tracker.

for now I'm going to vote undercut hes been super quiet

Comment

Well, I guess anything is possible. The problem we have here is that this game has been highly unpredictable and we have not had the information we need to make informed decisions. Ixt did not give enough information up front and we are left guessing, or he is clarifying things as things come up. So I guess my answer is that I have no fucking clue. My gut would tell me that the Mecha is so overpowered that they have to have a goon, but who knows? There was a shield, I'm the Bodyguard, and you have a power role too, albeit limited.
                      Why do you guys buy in that we have 3.5 protective roles but only one investigative role?

Comment

• Everyone says they need to know more about me. Literally everything about me is laying here on the table. Mindset, thoughts, suspicions, opinions, voting pattern. Actually even my role, I just didn't obviously roleclaim. You just need to read to know.

I don't mind being lynched at all this game, but if townies are still trying to turn this around, you shouldn't.

Since Rodney died and flipped town I'm doubting Voth's claim again. I wouldn't be surprised if our furry team consists of Voth, Undercut, Zeebu and Willby. (No particular order).

WillBy might aswell be the mecha werewolf who picked a townie and therefore a. there will be no double kill and b. field might have gotten an innocent on him (although I can't find where field would have hinted at that).

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Why do you guys buy in that we have 3.5 protective roles but only one investigative role?
                          I just have a hard time figuring out the balance between or best guess of wolf roles and all of the (alleged) roleclaims we have from town

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I think I've already proven I'm not the godfather. The simple fact that I was investigated innocent means means I'm equally likely of being godfather as any of you. The fact that I didnt die means either you or paul saved me or missa was roleblocked.

Theres an inconsistency in people accusing me. First I'd like to establish that there are roles not on this list in the game. If Voth thinks theres no wolf seer, how do you explain my result on fis? Fis hasnt roleclaimed yet. It's way more likely that fis is the alpha and I am, like i claim, tracker.

for now I'm going to vote undercut hes been super quiet
                            Proven? You haven't proven anything. We have a witch who is, for all intents and purposes at this point with STILL no counterclaim, confirmed. She said she attempted to kill you, and it failed. I didn't protect you, I protected Missa. Paul stated that he protected himself, but his new roleclaim, which I believe, actually suggests that he did not perform an action last night,

That would mean that you are scum, and a mafia role, whether it be a roleblocker or a protective role, went to bat for you.

Nothing has proved you are not scum, nothing has proved you are not the Alpha. But, I feel that you are small potatoes compared to who you tried to draw attention away from, and that is Fis.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              Everyone says they need to know more about me. Literally everything about me is laying here on the table. Mindset, thoughts, suspicions, opinions, voting pattern. Actually even my role, I just didn't obviously roleclaim. You just need to read to know.

I don't mind being lynched at all this game, but if townies are still trying to turn this around, you shouldn't.

Since Rodney died and flipped town I'm doubting Voth's claim again. I wouldn't be surprised if our furry team consists of Voth, Undercut, Zeebu and Willby. (No particular order).

WillBy might aswell be the mecha werewolf who picked a townie and therefore a. there will be no double kill and b. field might have gotten an innocent on him (although I can't find where field would have hinted at that).

It's easy to throw shade on those who are calling you out. It's nothing personal. You believe my claim, now you don't because I'm calling you out as a potential target.

Bottom line is that Willby is scum and is drawing attention away from you for some reason. It certainly appears that he has no interest in refuting that.

Also -- if I were scum like you are, I'd be including Willby, who is outed, and myself, your most vocal detractor, in my scum list. I would do it the exact same way. And that is why I believe that I am right about this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                                Everyone says they need to know more about me. Literally everything about me is laying here on the table. Mindset, thoughts, suspicions, opinions, voting pattern. Actually even my role, I just didn't obviously roleclaim. You just need to read to know.

The closest thing you have to a claim is acknowledging my results are accurate. And we already settled that there is no reason for the mecha to pick something other than their fuzzy buddies. The fact that you won't back off of me pretty much confirms my theory. Scum blocked the kill on me last phase to force the lynch on me this day rather than letting investigative roles do their work (plan was launched before field died btw

Comment

Working...
                                X