No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't call you out because you have your vote on me. I call you out for the same argument I had when I voted you on day 2, which is still valid and actually even more likely because of Rodney's death.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

The closest thing you have to a claim is acknowledging my results are accurate. And we already settled that there is no reason for the mecha to pick something other than their fuzzy buddies. The fact that you won't back off of me pretty much confirms my theory. Scum blocked the kill on me last phase to force the lynch on me this day rather than letting investigative roles do their work (plan was launched before field died btw
      ROFL? Why in the world would scum block a kill on you if you are town? You are reaching so hard right now. What possible reason could they have for not wanting another townie dead and Missa wasting her kill on you, as a townie?

The only possible reason I see for your obvious bullshit, because I know you're smarter than this, is that you are low level scum trying to sacrifice yourself for those more powerful than you. This is why fis is the right choice here. She is the only one he stuck his neck out for by saying that she went nowhere night 1.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• He said I went nowhere because he knew I wouldn't object to this, because either the mecha taegetted me and got no special ability or their cop inspected me.
        Basically to make his bs claim more believable.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          He said I went nowhere because he knew I wouldn't object to this, because either the mecha taegetted me and got no special ability or their cop inspected me.
          Basically to make his bs claim more believable.
          So Willby, as an experienced mafia player and host, is claiming town tracker in a game like this, and he is copping out by claiming he tracked field, but shielding you as a townie? Why would he come out with two tracks that do not benefit mafia at all? No fucking way. You are scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

The closest thing you have to a claim is acknowledging my results are accurate. And we already settled that there is no reason for the mecha to pick something other than their fuzzy buddies. The fact that you won't back off of me pretty much confirms my theory. Scum blocked the kill on me last phase to force the lynch on me this day rather than letting investigative roles do their work (plan was launched before field died btw
            Willby you're my boy but I can't back the logic on this. The only way I could see mafia being involved is if they thought Missa was lying about her target, and wanted to protect themselves. But blocking it so that you can be lynched just doesn't add up to me
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              No fucking way. You are scum.
              Lynch me, I'll make it an easy play for you and not come up with any more of a defense than I have done right now.

Comment

• But what reason are you lynching me for? Don't you think it's really weak?

You accuse me because a player, WillBy, who isn't confirmed town or wolf at this point, on whom we both agree though that his claim smells like wolfpoop, has put my name somewhere?

Man, that's weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  But what reason are you lynching me for? Don't you think it's really weak?

You accuse me because a player, WillBy, who isn't confirmed town or wolf at this point, on whom we both agree though that his claim smells like wolfpoop, has put my name somewhere?

Man, that's weak.
                  Let me start off by saying that the classic "lynch me, I don't care" rhetoric in your post before this is pretty weak.

Willby is a smart player. He is not going to claim town tracker, which is absolutely ridiculous (or ixt is more psychotic than I ever imagined), and then put out two nuggets of information that do nothing for his scum team. Since he copped out with his claim that he tracked field the night he died, I am following the logical breadcrumbs back to you.

What else would you have me do? What else would you do in my situation?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Despite the fact that I don't trust them completely, at this point I'm not going to vote for Missa, Exalt, or Voth. As far as I'm concerned, this leaves me an 80% chance of nailing scum by sticking to a vote on any 1 of you other 5. I'm sure Exalt is going to come on and vehemently disagree with me, because that's just what we do, but that's how it has to be now

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Despite the fact that I don't trust them completely, at this point I'm not going to vote for Missa, Exalt, or Voth. As far as I'm concerned, this leaves me an 80% chance of nailing scum by sticking to a vote on any 1 of you other 5. I'm sure Exalt is going to come on and vehemently disagree with me, because that's just what we do, but that's how it has to be now
                      This phase has been ongoing and no information of more validity has come up so far. I'm keeping my vote on Fis unless that changes. It's also worth noting that if I read correctly, Missa's ability to kill is now gone and she no longer needs my protection, besides the fact that she is probably town? So just to be clear for the scum among us, you no longer will know who I might protect at night.

Town needs a little luck from me and Paul here. This one will come down to the wire.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I really do still want to hear from Under but fuck it

Unvote UNDERCUT
                        Vote FIS

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Let me start off by saying that the classic "lynch me, I don't care" rhetoric in your post before this is pretty weak.

Willby is a smart player. He is not going to claim town tracker, which is absolutely ridiculous (or ixt is more psychotic than I ever imagined), and then put out two nuggets of information that do nothing for his scum team. Since he copped out with his claim that he tracked field the night he died, I am following the logical breadcrumbs back to you.

What else would you have me do? What else would you do in my situation?
                          Not sure why the claim is ridiculous.
                          Explain to me how I didnt die last night.

Comment

• Here's the claim list (might've missed one)
                            Missa- witch, now VT
                            Voth- bodyguard, now 2-shot
                            the_paul- beast hunter
                            willby- tracker
                            fis- no action role

this phase is going to end at some point and we still are missing most players' votes. People sitting idly are throwing the game away

Comment

Not sure why the claim is ridiculous.
                              Explain to me how I didnt die last night.
                              Okay... mafia has a roleblocker or protective role and took Missa at her word after she publicly announced who she would use her one and only poison on. You were either protected or she was roleblocked.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Is it possible fis is just a vanilla townie this game? lol guess that could be a possibility.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X