No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this seems her angle, I don't buy it though for multiple reasons, keeping vote on fis here
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• ​​​Phase change ETA ~24 hours.

Comment

• This is why mafia is all but dead on these forums.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I've been trying to participate and get people talking.. vote fis, def scum
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Is there a VC anywhere? I'm ok with lynching either undercut or WillBy. Both are probably scum. WillBy claims tracker, yet he's been 100% useless the entire game, and he only posts when called out. It's not like he's ever looked for scum even one time this game. His only votes were against Beast until Jessup replaced in, and then it was on the Rodney train with no reasoning given. He never once even tried to figure out whether Rodney was scum or not. WillBy is 100% anti-town, and he didn't die to missa, so I'm going to vote there. Undercut is just MIA and has a slightly better chance of being town than WillBy.

In WillBy's defense, he claims field must have investigated him, yet he somehow ignores the fact that scum likely have multiple mafia-framer type roles based on ixt's list of roles that negate investigations. What isn't listed is 'tracker'. WillBy is full of shit.

Unrelated side note: I believe Paul. Everything otger people have claimed lines up with the ixt list, as does my role. WillBy's does not. He needs to go.

VOTE: WillBy
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I think WillBy is the mafia cop btw. I'm on my phone, so Im not gonna go back and look at what the werewolf name for it is, but it's the same thing. WillBy claiming tracker is just his excuse for visiting town during the night.

Idk about fis btw, but I dont think scum WillBy would name them as an investigation if they were buddies. Fis is probably VT. Undercut is likely scum, as is Jessup.

Speaking of Jessup, they keep misrepresenting what I say over and over. Either she doesn't understand what she reads, or she lies on purpose to twist facts. When talking about Paul being either Doctor or Tough Guy before his claim, I said neither role is useless, not not 'tough guy is useless'. Seems fairly obvious what the difference between those two statements are.

Anyway, I'm now of the opinion that Beast was going to be sacrificed by scum to gain town cred, since it was a useless slot. WillBy got pissed when Jessup replaced Beast, likely because he didn't want to be on the same team as Jessup, and it could be argued that lynching an inactive Beast helps scum more than Jessup replacing him. We'll see though. It doesn't matter yet, since if Jessup is scum, I'd rather lynch them last.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I also want to mention that there's a chance Fis is the Cupid, in which case their alignment is entirely up in the air. I guess it depends on when the Cupid is forced to pick two players. If allowed to wait, then the best way for them to play is to wait until it's obvious town or scum have the best win chance, then pick two people who are obvious town or two that are likely scum. If forced to pick from the start, their alignment is entirely up in the air. If they end up as scum, do they join the scum chat too, and does the scum team know about them? Do they also know who is scum besides the two players they chose?
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• the alignments of the two players the cupid picks is unknown to that person. all they know is WHO the two players are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Is there a VC anywhere? I'm ok with lynching either undercut or WillBy. Both are probably scum. WillBy claims tracker, yet he's been 100% useless the entire game, and he only posts when called out. It's not like he's ever looked for scum even one time this game. His only votes were against Beast until Jessup replaced in, and then it was on the Rodney train with no reasoning given. He never once even tried to figure out whether Rodney was scum or not. WillBy is 100% anti-town, and he didn't die to missa, so I'm going to vote there. Undercut is just MIA and has a slightly better chance of being town than WillBy.

In WillBy's defense, he claims field must have investigated him, yet he somehow ignores the fact that scum likely have multiple mafia-framer type roles based on ixt's list of roles that negate investigations. What isn't listed is 'tracker'. WillBy is full of shit.

Unrelated side note: I believe Paul. Everything otger people have claimed lines up with the ixt list, as does my role. WillBy's does not. He needs to go.

VOTE: WillBy
                    i will compile a VC later on today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      the alignments of the two players the cupid picks is unknown to that person. all they know is WHO the two players are.
                      So technically, the Cupid player has no idea what their alignment/wincon is until those two players flip?
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• correct.

Comment

• I am sticking with Fis. Willby can wait as he is already pegged and I believe a more useless scum role. My gut feeling is that Fis is the Mecha Werewolf.

Could also possibly be Cupid as you pointed out Exalt, but it says on Page 1 that they can deploy this role on Day 1, so the decision has already been made I assume. Her wishy washy play this game could mean she has a third party win condition. I am sticking with scum though.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                            correct.
                            Whoops, nix that about fis? wishy washy play possibly indicating third party then. Definitely just indicating scum to me.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Just so you guys don't say "fiS, why didn't you roleclaim", here you have it, in case you didn't get all the really obvious hints I have been dropping, black on white:

I'm a Vanilla Townie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                I think WillBy is the mafia cop btw. I'm on my phone, so Im not gonna go back and look at what the werewolf name for it is, but it's the same thing. WillBy claiming tracker is just his excuse for visiting town during the night.
                                Gotta pick at it, you know. My "excuse for visiting town during the night"? Why would I need an excuse? No watchers or trackers are listed in the roles
                                :thinking:
                                I already dealt with this with exalt. How do you explain me not dying?

Comment

Working...
                                X