No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Town is disorganized af this game throwing accusations out at people who have claimed when weve got people like jessup and undercut who havent claimed shit.

Comment

• Current Votes:

fiS- 4 (Jessup. Voth, Paul, Zeebu)
      Willby- 2 (fiS, Exalt)
      Undercut- 1 (Willby)

N/A: Missa, Undercut

Phase change ETA ~12-14 hours. Good luck to both village and werewolf teams.
      Last edited by ixt; 05-21-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Town is disorganized af this game throwing accusations out at people who have claimed when weve got people like jessup and undercut who havent claimed shit.
        i will reflect on developments on this game, could give suggestions on what roles should be swapped out/added in to help out the problems?

Comment

• vote willby

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• nevermind
            vote fis

not going to tie it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Does anyone who voted Willby feel strongly that Fis is town? Or do we feel confident about both and we're just trying to get the one with the more important role?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Fis is town.

Comment

• Undercut and Miss went MIA, Zeebu just logs in to place a vote with no reasoning or thoughts other than not wanting a tie.

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  Does anyone who voted Willby feel strongly that Fis is town? Or do we feel confident about both and we're just trying to get the one with the more important role?
                  One of the most scummiest posts you've made.
                  Not stating how YOU feel but instead asking for what everyone else feels okay with. Trying to stay under the radar, swimming with the flow?

Comment

• If FiS is town, then Zeebu is 100% scum with WillBy. There's still no reason for WillBy to not have died, and the fact that he's not being lynched here is ridiculous. FiS is a much worse lynch than WillBy in every situation I can think of. There's no reason to believe FiS is the mecha werewolf, and I can't think of any reason why that has even been brought up. WillBy claimed to have tracked FiS Night 1, so that also doesn't add up. Simply put, FiS is only scum if WillBy is, and WillBy was protected last night by something, either a roleblocker or a mafia cop. Straight up, there's no town reason for WillBy to be alive right now, and his claim is obviously fake. I really dislike this FiS lynch, and I think it's pretty obvious when you look at whose voting there why it's a bad wagon.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Town is stuck because our witch is inactive. Is Missa even going to vote? I'm casually considering following exalts lead right now.. I would need way more convincing though and need missa to chime in. Fis is still complete scum in my opinion with her consistent anti town shit stirring posts.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Does anyone who voted Willby feel strongly that Fis is town? Or do we feel confident about both and we're just trying to get the one with the more important role?
                        Originally posted by fiS View Post

One of the most scummiest posts you've made.
                        Not stating how YOU feel but instead asking for what everyone else feels okay with. Trying to stay under the radar, swimming with the flow?

Really fis? So if someone asks openly to make sure if anyone has any evidence you are in fact town before a vote is put on you it is the scummiest post to date? You utterly confuse me sometimes. That was the RIGHT AND PROPER post for the_paul to do in my opinion at this time and juncture. I see it as him trying to defend you before the vote takes place one last time. You decide though once again to muddy the waters and accuse him of anti town things.

To me this is just one more anti town lead pointing at you. If you are a vanilla townie you do NOT go around questioning every role claim town does. You should support their claims until proof otherwise is revealed. All game though you have done the opposite. You tried to deflect the witch claim, you didn't believe the shield claim, you voted the shield out, you poo poo'd the pauls claim as a tough guy. You made zero claims yourself. If you are a vanilla town you played this game all wrong sigh. You deserve to be voted out as a result in my opinion.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup, certainly I have a different play style than you. As a VT, basically the only thing you CAN DO is questioning everything instead of blindly following.

Also: if you trust Missa at this point, and would have followed the topic, you would know that Exalt was targetted for kill at night one (which Missa was notified of) and Missa chose to protect him. If you trust Missa then the only logical consequence is trusting Exalt too. They both, to me at least, are quite certainly town.

Comment

• I'd like to add again:
                            yes, town has been playing against themselves so far. Field who died last night flipped town. You will find similariries in his and mine behavior on day 2 (Voth vs Rodney). He even said so. And a townies thought is worth a lot, even though he, unless he investigated me night 1, has no idea of my allignment other than his guts.

Talking about guts: isn't it easy to join an ongoing game and point out the mistakes that were made, like lynching Rodney?
                            As a townie, not having a clue, it's just hard to make a judgement there and obviously the wrong one was made - now we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Here is my problem. If I pulled the Mecha wolf role I would have absolutely 100% went for the double kill power. I would have saved it until about this point in the game and then used it to seal a scum win.

With the shield dead and just me and somewhat Paul left to protect town, this is the chance for that double scum kill to seal the game. I really do feel that Willby is just running interference for Fis at this point JUST TO GET HER TO THE NEXT NIGHT PHASE. That is all they need. I always go with my gut in mafia, and I cannot get past it. Fis today, Willby tomorrow.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

So if someone asks openly to make sure if anyone has any evidence you are in fact town before a vote is put on you it is the scummiest post to date?
                                Get your facts straight.
                                His vote is already on me. For what reason? Exactly, he has not given one. Not even a hint.
                                How does behavior this plus his current post not appear scummy?

Comment

Working...
                                X