No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have followed the game from beginning to end and am well aware of what is going on. There is a reason I am not voting exalt out and bringing up his name even after the Rodney fiasco he backed. VT has no room to cause dissent within town though and that is all you have done all game.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Here is my problem. If I pulled the Mecha wolf role I would have absolutely 100% went for the double kill power. I would have saved it until about this point in the game and then used it to seal a scum win.

With the shield dead and just me and somewhat Paul left to protect town, this is the chance for that double scum kill to seal the game. I really do feel that Willby is just running interference for Fis at this point JUST TO GET HER TO THE NEXT NIGHT PHASE. That is all they need. I always go with my gut in mafia, and I cannot get past it. Fis today, Willby tomorrow.
      Voth your argument lynching me is flawed. What leads you to thinking I'm the mecha? And everyone is biting?

Your logic: if WillBy is scum (because he brought my name on the table), then fiS is scum too. So let's take the risk and let's lynch fiS first.

But that's all you want, because lynching a townie will likely win you the game.

Comment

• Your wording in your roleclaim. All the wolfsbane shit that stood out to me and even to Rodney.
        Rodney had a powerrole too. He had no wolf flavor in it. I have no wolf flavor in it. Does actually anyone have a wolf flavor? Isn't that raising red flags, especially after Rodney flipped?

You slipped there. But we fell for it and lynched the wrong one. Shame on me, shame on us. But the amount of effort you put into defending yourself on day 2 was impressive, I'll give you that.

Comment

• Alright Fis, I get that it is getting down to crunch time here for you, but trying to sow discord among town further is not the play I would have made. I see Exalt does not want to lynch you right now and that could swing things in your favor alone. Trying to bring up my roleclaim again to try to raise doubt is weak. I am not sure why Rodney had no wolf flavor in his role, but for you, YOU SAID YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. Why would you have any flavor in that role? Or are YOU the one who just slipped up?

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            VT has no room to cause dissent within town though and that is all you have done all game.
            ROFL. You're voting me out on a personal basis because the above statement pretty much proves that
            a. you still don't know how mafia works and
            b. you are not a very skilled player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              YOU SAID YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. Why would you have any flavor in that role? Or are YOU the one who just slipped up?
              No, but my role PM is more than a one liner, talking about (rephrasing here) my strengths, which are reading and interpretation, as well as the ability to vote. Nothing has a little bit of fur in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Voth your argument lynching me is flawed. What leads you to thinking I'm the mecha? And everyone is biting?

Your logic: if WillBy is scum (because he brought my name on the table), then fiS is scum too. So let's take the risk and let's lynch fiS first.

But that's all you want, because lynching a townie will likely win you the game.
                Actually, I am town and lynching a townie will LOSE me the game. But, my gut tells me that lynching Willby will give you the chance to doublekill town tonight, making it impossible for us to win. Then you win. This is exactly how I would do it if I were Willby.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm done posting after this.

Good play by Voth, again. WillBy did the rest by throwing out my name. The last two you will likely find among these three: Zeebu, of whom we basically know nothing because he has his lurk mode on, just as well as Undercut. Paul I am really unsure with, might be scum, but benefit of the doubt is that he's not.

Comment

• WillBy is secretly surprised and giggeling because he himself didn't even know or expect that throwing my hat in the ring, basically saying I went nowhere which isn't a guilty thing, would cause town plsyers to actually jump on my throat, lmao. Love you WillBy, lmao.

Comment

No, but my role PM is more than a one liner, talking about (rephrasing here) my strengths, which are reading and interpretation, as well as the ability to vote. Nothing has a little bit of fur in it.
                      And what wolf flavor would you inject into that if you were the host?

if there is one thing this game is, it is erratic.

It is of course nothing personal fis but the way you are blowing up and grasping at straws here to now try to turn to me is just showing me I am on to something. How did we go from the ?whatever, Lynch me? attitude pages back to this? Just did not think the vote would take and now it is crunch time?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I should have specified that my post was directed at Voth, Exalt, and Missa. Unfortunately, the consensus is that we are split on who to vote for. IMO the 4 of us don?t have any choice but to stick together. I think will and fis are both scum, but you are correct in saying that we need to give it our best chance to find the mecha. If we get scum today but not the mecha, we may need to rely on some luck from me and Voth to get another chance at a day phase.

I?m not really concerned if the person on the chopping block thinks I?m scummy. My posts are going to be directed at the 3 players mentioned above to try to make a game plan.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          I have followed the game from beginning to end and am well aware of what is going on. There is a reason I am not voting exalt out and bringing up his name even after the Rodney fiasco he backed. VT has no room to cause dissent within town though and that is all you have done all game.
                          Fis is deflecting hard onto you, Paul, Voth, Missa, Exalt, zeebu, undercut, and myself. Kinda funny when you think about it. Like I said earlier, town is super disorganized. It's what caused us to lynch rodney. The game isnt about finding scum. It's about finding townie, people to trust. Fis is trying her absolute best to make people not trust anyone

Comment

WillBy is secretly surprised and giggeling because he himself didn't even know or expect that throwing my hat in the ring, basically saying I went nowhere which isn't a guilty thing, would cause town plsyers to actually jump on my throat, lmao. Love you WillBy, lmao.
                            So what reason does Willby have to throw out your name unless he is trying to show you as pro-town? Give me some ideas that make sense for a veteran mafia player to do.

Also, I missed your earlier post on Paul until I went back and saw Jessup call you out on it. First him, now me. Why are you calling out the only two town protective roles left in the game? Seems like a good last ditch play for the mecha wolf.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

ROFL. You're voting me out on a personal basis because the above statement pretty much proves that
                              a. you still don't know how mafia works and
                              b. you are not a very skilled player.
                              Nothing personal at all pumpkin. I am stating how you played this game and once again you are deflecting and muddying the water just as you did with the_paul just now to avoid why these votes are falling on your head.

You can't deny what you have done questioning EVERY town role reveal and not backing one of them. If anyone is playing on a personal basis it is you. This quote of yours proves it. Play the dang game and stop resorting to personal attacks fis. You play with zero honor. (yup this last sentence was personal)
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Fis is deflecting hard onto you, Paul, Voth, Missa, Exalt, zeebu, undercut, and myself. Kinda funny when you think about it. Like I said earlier, town is super disorganized. It's what caused us to lynch rodney. The game isnt about finding scum. It's about finding townie, people to trust. Fis is trying her absolute best to make people not trust anyone
                                ROFL. Bravo. Bad timing though, otherwise that
                                might have worked. This is Willby trying to agree with town sentiments against fis so obviously that we start to think fis is actually town, so we flip to Willby.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X