[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

So what reason does Willby have to throw out your name unless he is trying to show you as pro-town? Give me some ideas that make sense for a veteran mafia player to do.
    1. He really is the tracker and it's his legit resulr
    2. He's scum and knows I'm a VT and wouldn't object his claim. i.e. I was the doctor, I would maybe roleclaim and catch his lie easily "nooo I protected xxx last night"

You all make me look like a bad player, I know I'm not.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      I should have specified that my post was directed at Voth, Exalt, and Missa. Unfortunately, the consensus is that we are split on who to vote for. IMO the 4 of us don?t have any choice but to stick together. I think will and fis are both scum, but you are correct in saying that we need to give it our best chance to find the mecha. If we get scum today but not the mecha, we may need to rely on some luck from me and Voth to get another chance at a day phase.

I?m not really concerned if the person on the chopping block thinks I?m scummy. My posts are going to be directed at the 3 players mentioned above to try to make a game plan.
      I agree that both of them are scum. I just see NO logical reason for Willbys out of left field and random, not asked for roleclaim unless he is making a play. This is his play. He is not a bad mafia player and that claim is useless and puts a target on your back... unless it has a bigger intention. I am sticking with fis.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• BTW, did anyone else notice zeebus super scummy immediate vote swap? Gotta keep that one in mind for another day.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

How did we go from the ?whatever, Lynch me? attitude pages back to this? Just did not think the vote would take and now it is crunch time?
          To answer this: I unexpectedly have more free time I can spend on the game and it's sort of addicting, I can't stop looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

1. He really is the tracker and it's his legit resulr
            2. He's scum and knows I'm a VT and wouldn't object his claim. i.e. I was the doctor, I would maybe roleclaim and catch his lie easily "nooo I protected xxx last night"

You all make me look like a bad player, I know I'm not.
            I can reluctantly give you #2 as an option, but how would Willby know you are vanilla? The only possible scenario I see for that is if he was the mecha and took the option of investigating innocent. That would be the worst scum play for that role ever though. A good mafia player like Willby would never take anything but the double kill. The double kill is broken.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I can reluctantly give you #2 as an option, but how would Willby know you are vanilla? The only possible scenario I see for that is if he was the mecha and took the option of investigating innocent. That would be the worst scum play for that role ever though. A good mafia player like Willby would never take anything but the double kill. The double kill is broken.
              Or their cop investigated me, to throw that option in there too.

Comment

• Here's the issue: Voth is NOT a confirmed townie, and he's gambling the entire game on a very weak theory that fis is the mecha. There's no reason to believe Fis is the mecha over undercut, zeebu, or even willby, but that's where Voth decided to go. There's no reasons given at all except his gut, but that same gut claimed Rodney was 100% scum with no possible way he wasn't. When other townies questioned things and even thought it possible both Rodney and Voth were town, Voth refused to budge. He wouldn't even look at anyone else yesterday, even when asked, and that's not normal for a townie that is trying to win to do. Bad gambles on day 1 can be excused, but at what point do these gambles need to stop? It's bad play, plain and simple.

The facts are that the closest possible confirmed townie in this game is Missa, and she said she targetted WillBy last night, but WillBy didnt die. The protective roles claim they didnt protect him. He claims he's a tracker, which is not a role listed by ixt, while every other claim in this game was. WillBy also claims Fis didn't go anywhere night 1, which means FiS is either a VT or a goon. If WillBy is scum which is almost certainly the case, then why would he list FiS as his investigation? He could have listed any townie, so why bring attention to a scum buddy? Better yet, why bring attention to the 'mecha' you claim Fis is? It makes no sense at all.

This mecha theory is a terrible gamble that could lose the game right now. If you lynch a VT over caught scum, all because of a shit mecha theory, then you are anti-town. What happens when you lynch a VT and then the mecha kills two near-confirmed townies? Voth wont be killed, i promise that. He's just as likely to be scum as Fis is right now.
                Also, even if fis is scum, it's a garbage lynch, because WillBy is the sure bet based on the night action results of the near-confirmed townie witch. There are no guarantees with Fis, and actually, the odds are really, really bad, while a WillBy lynch means good odds. Always lynch scum over a shit gamble using no evidence.

If Fis flips VT, that's probably game over. If WillBy flips scum but not mecha, town still has a chance to win. It's an extremely simple choice, but you guys are fucking it up. Why is Voth the one being followed here anyway? He's not confirmed at all, and his claim is still iffy as hell. He directly caused Rodney to be lynched, and now hes causing another bad lynch due to his 'gut' when WillBy is literally caught scum due to Missa's results. This wagon is a total shitshow imo, regardless of FiS' alignment. It's straight up bad play, and I won't support it. The most damning thing is who is on the fis wagon. Every scummy player in this game is voting fis, while the confirmed townie and me (nearly so by proxy) are voting WillBy. What does that tell you people? Where are scum voting I wonder?

Since I think it's about to be game over, I think I'll just leave an 'i told you so' to all the idiot townies who just lost us the game for no good reason whatsoever. Facts should speak louder than some unconfirmed player's gut that was already wrong enough to cause this probable loss in the first place.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Or their cop investigated me, to throw that option in there too.
                  Highly doubt mafia has a Cop. We know that Willby did not die for some reason, and only way is a roleblocker or doctor.

Anyone want to speculate on why Willby has not voted Fis yet? Seems like a pretty easy wagon to jump on for him with the reasoning of self-preservation alone. Yet here we are and he has a throw away vote in. Personally, I think his plan got pegged and he is about to watch the double kill die with fis, and he is clinging to the idea that people may yet still flip to him.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Merci for greatly summing it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      she targetted WillBy last night, but WillBy didnt die. The protective roles claim they didnt protect him. He claims he's a tracker, which is not a role listed by ixt
                      WillBy is literally caught scum due to Missa's results.
                      Explain why I didnt die. Theres no explanation other than roles not on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Explain why I didnt die. Theres no explanation other than roles not on the list.
                        You're the alpha, which is on the list?

Comment

• Alpha is still killed by the poison. Confirmed by ixt, read up. Nobody here has an explanation for that except me, yet you guys ignore that instead.

Comment

• Let's try a little thought exercise exalt/fis. You're sitting here as mafia, game is going well. The town vigilante announces who they'll shoot. You have 2 options: allow it to happen, or dont. If you allow it to happen, sure it's one less townie alive, but the better play is actually to block it. Why? Let me clarify.

1,By blocking the kill, the mafia makes the target look very scummy indeed, setting them up for a lynch that day. Lynching a townie during the day is better for scum than killing one at night because scum is off the chopping block the next day

2, the vigi might change their mind and shoot one of them instead. Or there could be a busdriver (unlikely this game)

Can you at least acknowledge that this is a viable (if not the better) play for scum?

Comment

• is it possible missa and exalt are made lovers by cupid? Don't lovers both die the instant one of them dies so have a reason to work together? Don't they get private convos? Don't they have a shared win condition?

Ixt this is a question for you. I understand the cupid angle but what about the lovers cupid makes and how it effects their roles and win condition if at all?
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• We should agree this vote is fis or willby. The fact willby was blocked from a poison kill by missa means we either have a useless doctor who did an action that hurt town gaining knowledge and refuses to speak up or mafia has a roleblocker. If mafia has a roleblocker it is in voths favor for his second town protective power role claim. This is why I backed off of voth a little but feel very iffy about him still.

Exalt made a good point about why we should go after willby. I've seen way more disturbing evidence from fis' posts than willby's posts to this point though.

We may even have a 3rd party even but zero evidence to support that so far. This is why I'm wondering about the lovers roles and how it effects game play for them.

Again I'm waiting for missa and undercut. Sucks town is being sabotaged by inactives , It is making the game unfair.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X