No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW I was the mecha, I didnt know who anyone was, to start, and chose fis to copy. That's how I knew you were vt

Comment

• sigh seriously fis, that was the most non supportive vanilla town play I've ever witnessed loool
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• ROLES ARE EDITED ON THE FIRST PAGE

Comment

• Fis and exalt played well in the last phase. It was inactivity that won the game for us. Had you guys been posting, especially Missa, town could have been united before a few hours before the game ended.
          Not to discredit Voth, Zeebu, and undercut, who were able to get rodney lynched and then mob hard enough against fis to force the lynch. We had a lot working against us (Missa AND Exalt confirmed first day??) but a collective effort and lots of communication let an active scum team lead an inactive town.

Comment

• GG wolves, inactivity makes it so hard to stay engaged. Wish I didn?t have to take my dog to the vet so I could have switched, but it probably wouldn?t have mattered in the end anyway, seems like most people checked out after day 1. GG again guys, imo Voth played really well again, and most of us played like garbage.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• GG. You played us well the second day. Trusted Voth over Rodney. This mistake would not have been a problem if we would have gotten a useful sub and if soilderz didn't get modkilled. So you had an easy go.

I did lIke the new flavor and roles and how they work together and I think the game was balanced. Thanks for hosting and showing us the werewolf world ixt

Why do I keep hearing how bad I am at playing by someone who didn't bother following the ones he himself claimed he trusted, Exalt and Missa, almost confirmed townies at that stage, being part of town's loss? I don't get it. I can say and talk all I want, I even find the arguments and get supported by Exalt and Missa, and he says he can't work with me, and I played VT entirely wrong the entire game.

I'll tell you what, I am done playing on this forum. Thanks for beinging back TW forum mafia and nostalgia WillBy field the_paul Voth Undercut Exalt Zeebu RoDNeY and the "new ones", Missa Soilderz midoent

Comment

• Both Day 2 and Day 3, I feel that town recognized the wrong people as allies. Between a shield and a (4-shot? Lol) bg I would take the shield claim 4 out of 5 times given consideration primarily of the number of players in game. The other option would have been not to vote either voth or rodney and then go for someone else that perhaps did not contribute nearly as much. As u guys outed the shield on the first voting day (lul) the seer was pretty much a sitting duck since field did not give any crystal clear clues that he was the most important role to the_paul to defend him. On Day 3, all the lurkers suddenly came out to slap votes on fiS with less than two hours left. I was kind of disappointed neither Jessup nor Paul clearly recognized that something wasn't right, but as always veteran Exalt made the right moves from the get-go. I wanted to give Missa a chance at a power role to see how she would do; the post on willby was a big no-no. In werewolf the witch poison is actually quite important so it would have been smarter to not say when u would be using it, as you have no knowledge of the werewolf team composition.

Mathematically speaking, the game hasn't ended since if the werewolves attacked the victim with the beast hunter trap, then it would return to a one townie edge (not to mention hunter too). But as their win condition is to get equal number plus diminished interest, might as well call it game.

Comment

• I purposely left some spots open in role descriptions to give the werewolf team some leeway and leave some to the imagination, did I leave too much? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                    GG. You played us well the second day. Trusted Voth over Rodney. This mistake would not have been a problem if we would have gotten a useful sub and if soilderz didn't get modkilled. So you had an easy go.

I did lIke the new flavor and roles and how they work together and I think the game was balanced. Thanks for hosting and showing us the werewolf world ixt

Why do I keep hearing how bad I am at playing by someone who didn't bother following the ones he himself claimed he trusted, Exalt and Missa, almost confirmed townies at that stage, being part of town's loss? I don't get it. I can say and talk all I want, I even find the arguments and get supported by Exalt and Missa, and he says he can't work with me, and I played VT entirely wrong the entire game.

I'll tell you what, I am done playing on this forum. Thanks for beinging back TW forum mafia and nostalgia WillBy field the_paul Voth Undercut Exalt Zeebu RoDNeY and the "new ones", Missa Soilderz midoent
                    Fis, I think it's extremely apparent that Jessup has absolutely no idea what she's talking about and should never be listened to here. You are clearly the far better player. Jessup helping to lose this game and then blaming you for it is absolutely ridiculous, and you shouldn't take it seriously. Not a single person agrees with Jessup, and frankly, I dont even understand what Jessup thinks she saw this game. Half of what she said this game was factually incorrect, and either she doesn't understand what she reads, or she makes things up in her head and honestly believes they happened.

Anyway, gg Voth and WillBy. The fact that Voth could sway town into voting fis for absolutely no reason with literal caught scum sitting there instead is beyond my comprehension, but you managed to pull it off. I already wrote my 'i told you so' post to the townies before the lynch, so I'll just congratulate the scum players instead. Zeebu and undercut lurking the entire game was bullshit and I won't praise that (they'd have been lynched for it eventually too), but Voth played really well. He was the wildcard imo, since WillBy, zeebu, and Undercut were going to be successive lynches if I had my way, but Voth would have been up in the air still. I honestly dont know why people trusted him the entire game for no reason, but it worked.

PS: You guys got a little lucky Missa saved me N1, because I was the Hunter. I would have taken Voth with me had I actually died.

Also, townies, please learn what confirmed means. Missa being considered a lynch candidate after a claim of a mod confirmed role with no counter on Day 2 was one of the dumbest things I've ever read in mafia. Its really basic stuff. I won't get into the other huge inconsistencies that should have been understood by people, but this was a really big one imo. Had town listened to Missa, it would have won by lynching Voth and then WillBy.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I knew from the moment I started this game what was up. I stayed with voth as a vote and was literally explaining why we had to trust Rodney when the day phase ended. I was shocked that a shield role claim was being trumped by a x shot body guard claim. This was all backed too by exalt and fis with missa following. This created some doubt in my mind towards those three and saw fis questioning every roll claim and acting very scummy. She also was very unnecessarily belittling to me and took some overly aggressive negative shots at me trying to negate me as a player and acting superior to me. I saw the exact opposite in her game play. It was horrendous. Naturally I can't easily work with someone like that. I flipped my vote to willby as planned but Paul was not responding. I honestly just gave up on the game at that point and decided to make fis eat it because she is always such a bitch and spiteful to me. There is never an air of good natured play I get from her. She is like voth, a gaslighter and it is fking annoying as crap. I can't stick up for someone like that compounded that she played the worst vanilla game I've ever seen. Town was a hot mess this game and I had no control over it so I literally said screw it. I knew who all the werewolves were and showed them before ixt revealed. Glad she is retiring. I guess I may too unless we can do a speed game. I don't have time for long drawn out games anymore myself. GG all besides fis. It was fun to play a few games again. It had been years.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        I knew from the moment I started this game what was up. I stayed with voth as a vote and was literally explaining why we had to trust Rodney when the day phase ended. I was shocked that a shield role claim was being trumped by a x shot body guard claim. This was all backed too by exalt and fis with missa following. This created some doubt in my mind towards those three and saw fis questioning every roll claim and acting very scummy. She also was very unnecessarily belittling to me and took some overly aggressive negative shots at me trying to negate me as a player and acting superior to me. I saw the exact opposite in her game play. It was horrendous. Naturally I can't easily work with someone like that. I flipped my vote to willby as planned but Paul was not responding. I honestly just gave up on the game at that point and decided to make fis eat it because she is always such a bitch and spiteful to me. There is never an air of good natured play I get from her. She is like voth, a gaslighter and it is fking annoying as crap. I can't stick up for someone like that compounded that she played the worst vanilla game I've ever seen. Town was a hot mess this game and I had no control over it so I literally said screw it. I knew who all the werewolves were and showed them before ixt revealed. Glad she is retiring. I guess I may too unless we can do a speed game. I don't have time for long drawn out games anymore myself. GG all besides fis. It was fun to play a few games again. It had been years.
                        The first part of playing mafia well is understanding how to break/emotionally compromise people, lie with a straight face, and be as manipulative as possible when scum. The second part is to have a great bullshit detector and sniff out when a player is doing the first part. The game is not always good natured due to everyone trying to manipulate each other, so conflict breaks out. You should understand that it's just part of the game before you play. It isn't personal to attack someone in mafia. It's a game mechanic.

For instance, look what Voth did against Missa this game. His attacks on her painted her as a clueless player who shouldn't be trusted, even though she was the most important role in the game. It actually worked for half the town, and so they lost the game over it. That 'personal attack' was a strategic scum move, and it worked. It doesn't mean he hates her irl.

The issue with you is that you literally are attacking fis even now over some made up drama that did not happen in the game. You helped lose the game over your own personal feelings from outside the game, then you blame Fis for it. That's ridiculous. Fis played as well as a VT can in that situation, and I certainly saw that she was likely town. Why couldn't you? Ask yourself why you voted for fis when WillBy was literally caught scum, and the only two confirmed townies were not voting fis. What excuse can you come up with when the entire scum team was voting fis, and yet you joined them anyway?

You knew damn well fis was town, and you helped lose the game over thinking she attacked you once or twice inside the game. Dont blame others for your actions here. Dont say she played badly when you were the one who made mistakes and voted based on hurt feelings over facts. Getting your feelings hurt and being attacked in mafia is part of the game. It's a legal strategy that is employed every single game, so why do you take offense when it happens to you? Do you really think you weren't doing it yourself against fis the entire game? Dont be hypocritical about it and grow thicker skin. If you can be compromised every game simply by being attacked once or twice, then it will happen to you every single game, because it makes you an easy lynch. The only way to stop it is to shrug it off and accept the game is played this way due to it working.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Anyway, gg Voth and WillBy. The fact that Voth could sway town into voting fis for absolutely no reason with literal caught scum sitting there instead is beyond my comprehension, but you managed to pull it off. I already wrote my 'i told you so' post to the townies before the lynch, so I'll just congratulate the scum players instead. Zeebu and undercut lurking the entire game was bullshit and I won't praise that (they'd have been lynched for it eventually too), but Voth played really well. He was the wildcard imo, since WillBy, zeebu, and Undercut were going to be successive lynches if I had my way, but Voth would have been up in the air still. I honestly dont know why people trusted him the entire game for no reason, but it worked.

PS: You guys got a little lucky Missa saved me N1, because I was the Hunter. I would have taken Voth with me had I actually died.

Also, townies, please learn what confirmed means. Missa being considered a lynch candidate after a claim of a mod confirmed role with no counter on Day 2 was one of the dumbest things I've ever read in mafia. Its really basic stuff. I won't get into the other huge inconsistencies that should have been understood by people, but this was a really big one imo. Had town listened to Missa, it would have won by lynching Voth and then WillBy.
                          I voted voth lol. You didn't. I called out fis for bad VT play. I had a good feeling she was VT too and was waiting for the right moment to flip. Paul didn''t respond though and werewolves had the edge in votes no matter what I did. I sacrificed fis just because she deserved it. I'm way better at this game than you all give me credit for. Both games I played I pegged the scum 100%. It would have served town much better to have listened to me and included me in the discussions.

That said Exalt you played well at the end. I agreed with you totally your last post. . Voth as much as he annoys me played well too. Paul played well I trusted him from the start. Rodney was gone before I could do much. Soilders got mod killed a person I can work with. Scum lurked a lot so no interaction really. Willby did enough to play well though in my opinion too. Missa didn't make great choices with her power role. Revealing to mafia who she was going after was not great but considering no pms are allowed it is understandable I guess as it left town with at least information to work with. Field died so no real interaction there either. Undercut lurked, nothing to say there. Zeebu played ok and put in just enough info to seem scummy to me lol.

The game was incredibly frustrating being a vanilla townie in though. I saw almost zero unity in towns ranks. Literally had missa begging to die lol fis saying kill me, ect ect..
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I voted voth lol. You didn't. I called out fis for bad VT play. I had a good feeling she was VT too and was waiting for the right moment to flip. Paul didn''t respond though and werewolves had the edge in votes no matter what I did. I sacrificed fis just because she deserved it. I'm way better at this game than you all give me credit for. Both games I played I pegged the scum 100%. It would have served town much better to have listened to me and included me in the discussions.

That said Exalt you played well at the end. I agreed with you totally your last post. . Voth as much as he annoys me played well too. Paul played well I trusted him from the start. Rodney was gone before I could do much. Soilders got mod killed a person I can work with. Scum lurked a lot so no interaction really. Willby did enough to play well though in my opinion too. Missa didn't make great choices with her power role. Revealing to mafia who she was going after was not great but considering no pms are allowed it is understandable I guess as it left town with at least information to work with. Field died so no real interaction there either. Undercut lurked, nothing to say there. Zeebu played ok and put in just enough info to seem scummy to me lol.

The game was incredibly frustrating being a vanilla townie in though. I saw almost zero unity in towns ranks. Literally had missa begging to die lol fis saying kill me, ect ect..
                            Jessup, it's not about how great you are or arent at the game at your best, but how easy it is to compromise you to ruin your composure and make you bad. You lose your composure too easily in mafia, thus making your 'best' almost not even matter.

That said, the disunity was due to nobody PMing each other for the first time maybe ever. Had I agreed to PM Missa and brought in everyone who looked town, the game would have been a town win, but it would have ruined it's integrity too. This disunity is literally how mafia is supposed to play out, and the fact that town PMing went on for so long on this forum is why nobody could handle it. It lowered their skill level by allowing them to cheat to win. Id rather lose as town legitimately than to win due to cheating, and town PMing each other is cheating in my book.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• thoughts on role setup exalt?

Comment

• I respect your thoughts on PMing. I personally like it though. PMing and working your way around talking one on one to me is super fun. Mafia won many times with pms in place. They got to pm town and play a game to work out their own strategies and infiltrate town doing it.

I understand what you mean about having a thick skin and I do, believe me, but this game was destined to fail and I made a conscious decision to also make a point to fis that playing like she did towards a fellow townies is NOT a good town strategy. This chick I'm convinced is a nasty person. She is no friend of mine in game or out. I've seen her trash me out of game consistently too and also purposely use wrong pronouns when referring to me. I'm a great friend but you need to earn it and gain my respect. I'm a good player in mafia but you need to earn my respect and trust there too.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X