No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Manfred. Of course he?s a boy. Sorry zooboo, to be honest I saw the dog picture and pretty much ignored the writing, it was instinctual
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Since I have received 2 dog taxes, I feel obligated to pay twice as well.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Gg wolves.. well, gg voth and WillBy, as the others barely posted anything.

I'm surprised Jessup is not scum, considering she played like a dumbass on D3 and was basically doing scum's job for them. I seriously questioned her comprehension skills or whether she was reading fis' posts before responding to them. Classic example of confirmation bias on tw mafia, if I ever saw one.

Fis & Exalt had their shit together for D3. Scum played super scummy lol.

Fis & I shared a lot of thoughts during the game, and were wrong D2.

Missa had a pretty good idea about scum on D3, but was not interested in the game at that point (for good reason). She can elaborate if she wants, but our dear host was PMing her throughout the game and coaching her (basically telling her don't do this, shouldn't have done that, etc.) She got annoyed and all but quit. I had to nag her to vote.

I investigated WillBy N1 and Exalt N2. My action should have failed N2 (action resolution). Figured out Will was lying after that fake claim.

@ixt:
        First, thank you for hosting. I hope you won't be offended by my criticism below, but someone's got to say it.

About setup:
        I like it, didn't think it was imbalanced. I don't recall ever playing in a werewolf setting, so this was a nice change.
        I didn't like you changing shit all throughout the game. You were in such a rush to start the game, why? Wait one day, and make sure everything is good to go. I heard you even changed scum's wincon... I'm sure everyone here wouldn't mind waiting an extra day to start, if it meant you don't edit roles etc. after game starts.
        Also, purging vote count after Jessup was subbed in was ridiculous.
        My biggest criticism is your lack of common sense. You tried to sub me in for Soilderz when you knew I have 2 innocent investigations. That would have compromised the integrity of your game.

Before you try to host next time:
        -Make sure your setup is ready to go BEFORE you start the game. That includes opening post and rules, roles list if any, first day write-up, all role PMs typed and ready. All mechanics and action resolution tie breakers thoughtout.
        -Understand that your job as moderator, AFTER game starts, is to answer questions, issue clarifications, count votes, and change phases. You should never be PMing any player about their behavior during the game. And you should keep your posting in the thread to a minimum. Read over player's posts, note their questions, and answer all in one post.
        -Remember to use common sense when making mod decisions so you do not annoy the crap out of players and cause them to lose interest/stop posting.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Or just answer questions in PM. For instance here
          https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...75#post1319875
          I tried casting some doubt on Missas roleclaim, make her stumble. But then you answered my question posed to her. Which essentially confirmed her and her actions (not sure if anyone else saw it this way). If the information is in public, Missa could point to it there

Comment

• Also sign up for next game (with a few days break)
            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...4-still-worthy

Comment

• he is a cockapoo

i originally wanted to name him dickshit charlie but my wife said no

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                he is a cockapoo

i originally wanted to name him dickshit charlie but my wife said no
                I love everything about this post.

Comment

• field agreed. Ixt May or may not know this but I was forced to start a new scum chat with him not included. Super distracting
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• the fact that people trusted Voths half assed claim above mine and then doesnt even lynch him after i flip confirmed just goes to show what kind of intelligence was happening that game lmao
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                      the fact that people trusted Voths half assed claim above mine and then doesnt even lynch him after i flip confirmed just goes to show what kind of intelligence was happening that game lmao
                      Yeah, was a mistake lynching you.
                      In my defense, my vote on you didn't matter as you were already getting lynched.

Two things caught my attention about his claim and I wish I stuck with my vote on him:
                      'wolfsbane'
                      '4-shot'

My role PM wasn't flavored, but maybe others were.. and I left that one to protective roles.
                      But 4-shot protective role is unheard off. Especially a bodyguard. Yeah, should've stuck with voth.
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Exalt I tried playing scummy and vsing you a bit on D2 in hopes scum would keep me alive to railroad me during the day... too bad they killed me right away.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• I listed the wolfbane flavor in my claim about how both was lying, it's a shame man I really felt like It was me vs all werewolves. Too many people got last game stuck in their head where voth was town and nobody could fathom him being scum even though I caught him in slips and even counterclaimed him and proved that claim when I flipped. It was so frustratingly bizarre to watch such elementary mafia leads be ignored
                          Big Chill

Comment

• I played extra scummy last day to try and keep the conversation off voth. But I think if the day would have lasted any longer, the play wouldn't have worked. It shouldnt have lasted any longer though

Comment

• Pretty sure that if WillBy instead of me got lynched Day 3, then town could have won. We had it figured out because votes on me were too obvious.
                              I don't mind that the game got ended though, as seemingly people lost interest anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X