Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for a speed game of Mafia on forum/tw chat idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a speed game of Mafia on forum/tw chat idea.

Would anyone like to do a speed game of mafia? We could make it 2-3 hours and have it timed. All votes would have to be in every 20 minutes per phase or so. Maybe cud take an intermission break too since mafia would be getting the least amount of rest and have to play it off like they get a 15-20 break too during night [phases. lol. We could use a private arena in trench wars to type in for fast communication. I'd love to play in a speed/timed game like this. We may even be able to get people not into reading and the long drawn out forum games to join it if the games were 2 to 3 hours.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

I'm prob out on that since I am in ASIA time zone, I'm active when y'all are sleepin.

Comment

Just was a thought if we wanted to do something new. You are often awake when I'm on ixt but if this can't be worked out I get it. I'm soon to be cutting way back on time here and effort in this game so if it can't be worked out thats fine too. It was fun to play a few games. I enjoyed playing willbys tolkswagon game and your game too. I liked your setup but the game had personnel issues unfortunately.
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'd try it if enough play, but idk if it will work when we are all in very different time zones.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm in if people are interested too. Obviously some setup needs to be done and even a host found. I could possibly host. Have a theme in mind but have not thrown anything together yet officially.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Grab someone who could whip up a quick map for you to make it more attractive who knows might take off!
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
            X