Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Signups] Mafia 2019 #4: Still Worthy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Just need to verify info from him in order to reset the password. In the meantime he could always create a new account and use that temporarily... only takes a second or two.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by qan View Post
      Just need to verify info from him in order to reset the password. In the meantime he could always create a new account and use that temporarily... only takes a second or two.
      I'm in! I figured it out. I forgot that I had changed my username.

      I WOULD LIKE TO SIGNUP FOR FORUM MAFIA AND ALSO I AM TAKING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ROLECLAIM. I AM TOWNIE THIS GAME, THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Halp View Post

        I'm in! I figured it out. I forgot that I had changed my username.

        I WOULD LIKE TO SIGNUP FOR FORUM MAFIA AND ALSO I AM TAKING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ROLECLAIM. I AM TOWNIE THIS GAME, THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.
        Yeeee
        now help us recruit LOL
        Trench Wars Player

        “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by field View Post

          Yeeee
          now help us recruit LOL
          Ok got one. He'll post here in a few

          Comment


          • #35
            Help, I know halp and I want in


            Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

            Comment


            • #36
              I remember backwards.
              Someone help me get Pat B to stop being lazy and sign up. He expressed some interest yesterday and he's played before.
              ​​​​​
              Trench Wars Player

              “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                Help, I know halp and I want in
                whats your in game name

                Comment


                • #38
                  Welcome back backwards

                  Hey Gripe
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Mafia is in dire need of new people, so you can add me as a contingent in case you don't get enough people and you absolutely need to have 1 more to make the setup work Will. Otherwise, leave the spots for some new blood
                    Peyton Manning

                    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    all stats should be removed except for the stat of how many times mattey can go fuck himself which I would expect should be rather high
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ixt View Post

                      whats your in game name
                      I haven?t played subspace in twenty years, gripe plays on my computer with my kid though


                      Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Mafia is in dire need of new people, so you can add me as a contingent in case you don't get enough people and you absolutely need to have 1 more to make the setup work Will. Otherwise, leave the spots for some new blood
                        I'll add spots as needed after 12. I want as many as possible.

                        I'm still hoping to start up tomorrow, though i may push it another day to work better with my schedule.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          FYI I talked to wirah and we're going to add a section about mafia in the newsletter, which he plans on sending out this week.
                          Maybe some old players read it and are interested.
                          Trench Wars Player

                          “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Help, I know halp and I want in
                            Gripe and backwards?

                            oooo what a throwback
                            Big Chill

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              they mafia old players?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by field View Post
                                FYI I talked to wirah and we're going to add a section about mafia in the newsletter, which he plans on sending out this week.
                                Maybe some old players read it and are interested.
                                Do you when that goes out? I'm willing to push the game back a day or two, but if it's not out til Friday/Saturday, I dont expect anyone to sign up for several days then.

                                I will be prepping role PMs and starting flavor text when I get home from work today, around 5 pm CDT (9 hours 20 mins from now)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X