Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Was xog list joke. Has it been that long rofl
    I was hoping Jessup would believe me just like the Squirrel Girl or whatever claim was believed, and that we'd have a huge list of characters off imdb from all 84 movies or however many there are. I do miss the day 1 Xog list because he always either got lynched or night killed immediately. I think he was also some ridiculous na?ve role in a game, na?ve nexus or some shit
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Why would anyone pretend that faggotry? What are you black eyepatch guy who can text stupid bitch to save the galaxy? Say what one more time.
      Absolute poetry, this is the ingredient tw mafia has been missing.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Let's pretend I have an action day 1 that neither mafia or town can stop from happening that will affect the rest of the game that I must do. How would you go about it when you allegiance is to town?
        I'd find scum like any other game and use the ability whatever way helps town the most. I'd not give a shit about making people believe I was town or not, because that's not my wincon. You only win by lynching scum, not making everyone else believe you're town.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jessup called for roleclaims and you said he golly what a great idea. Also the fact you are both so active currently hints at private messaging and that I am likely correct in my assumption.
          This is kind of what I'm feeling. ixt is normally a quiet, behind the scenes whiner. Typically he stomps his feet and pouts and says kill him when he's town -- He seems overly excited and invested this round. I just notice a change in behavior, though my ears are also up to the Jessup vote train. If she has an ability that changes the entire game on day one, perhaps we ought just lynch and let the game go on as played?

I don't think that's something that really entices me to keep you alive. It makes me slightly worrisome?

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

I don't think that's something that really entices me to keep you alive. It makes me slightly worrisome?
            That part was to Jessup. Though I see you say pretend, but why bring it up if you didn't have some weird associated mechanic? Whoever mentioned you sounded third party is seeming more correct to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

That part was to Jessup. Though I see you say pretend, but why bring it up if you didn't have some weird associated mechanic? Whoever mentioned you sounded third party is seeming more correct to me.
              Jesus Christ Missa with terrible spelling and grammar like this you fit right in with the other female characters from Marvel. Way to get in character.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I'm just saying that all of you even the scum mafia trying to make a train on me are barking up the wrong tree going after me. I have a bomb to drop today which I must do which will affect tonight too as a result. Both sides can be hurt targeting me..both sides can be helped backing off of me. I'm much better left alone untouched by everyone involved this day phase and night phase. Fair Warning. 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 -6 -5 -4 -3..

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Yeah you guys know the good guy characters in Marvel Comics that use huge explosives to kill people right?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• The fun part is there is nothing any of you can do about it but your behavior and actions towards me will come back to haunt you if I so choose. I actually MUST choose so.. I suggest you find another person to focus your votes on.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• When I think bat man I think terroristic threats
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Which superhero was the one who used hostages to get their way, it's on the tip of my tongue...

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          Which superhero was the one who used hostages to get their way, it's on the tip of my tongue...
                          What about that one superhero that asked all the other superheroes to give away their identities and happened to have a few bombs on him
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Just to be clear I am in no way defending jessup, just pointing out if you go back to her previous games I?m not sure you can finger her scum just because she?s role claiming Jesus-cult-atomic-bomb on d1

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Just to be clear I am in no way defending jessup, just pointing out if you go back to her previous games I?m not sure you can finger her scum just because she?s role claiming Jesus-cult-atomic-bomb on d1
                              So stop being a pussy and vote
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So stop being a pussy and vote
                                I?m town bra Im not gonna be the hammer on d1

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X