No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also for all of you geniuses out there, if I was scum and I know ixt is town, why in the world would I ever want to vote him out? Why would I ever of wanted to vote
    Jessup out too? I would be concocting some bullshit reason to vote someone who does not suck at this game, like Backwards just did and Rodney just piggybacked on.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• ixt why did you switch those two randomly on night one?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Voth Exalt did any noticeable actions take place against either of you as a result of ixt supposedly bussing you?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

He switched Exalt and Voth not Exalt and myself
          Oh, guess I read that wrong. But that doesn't change much for me. There is a natural tendency when you're a townie and you know it, to assume the people accusing you are scum. My scum read on ixt is much more than that, and has more to do with his shitposting, willingness to roleclaim on D1, and complete disregard of how to use his role in a way that might benefit town (not using it). Also, like I said before, I can't imagine a human person being so painfully dumb, which makes me think he's just acting dumb. The way I see it, there is a 0% chance that ixt as a townie busdriver doesn't lead to at least 1 unnecessary townie death.

Comment

• I agree that it was a shitty move but not exactly a fully scum move if it's true. It's hard to pass up using that role every night because you think you know better and try to end up being the savior by switching a target you think is a likely mafia kill with someone you think is scum. That's why I want to know his motivations for that switch or was it just being a dumbass kid with a lighter type of deal.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And as one of the few people who claimed a role why not switch yourself with someone you suspect and why wouldn't the mafia target him knowing his role. Theres a lot of questions regarding that chain of thought and events that need an answer.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Also for all of you geniuses out there, if I was scum and I know ixt is town, why in the world would I ever want to vote him out? Why would I ever of wanted to vote
                Jessup out too? I would be concocting some bullshit reason to vote someone who does not suck at this game, like Backwards just did and Rodney just piggybacked on.
                ? This seems too stupid of a post for you to actually make if you're town voth. If you were scum voting out town is exactly what you would want to do? Jessup and ixt would be an easy lunch for scum to hide in on day 1 because they can just blame it on them being bad when they flip town.

This is solidifying you as scum better in my eyes right now with the fact that you think this is an actual valid point... Queue all the scum to swoop in to defend Voth now. This will really show us the voting patterns
                unvote fis
                Vote Voth
                Big Chill

Comment

• Also why weren't paul and jessup targeted or were they too visible of targets, and will any of them be targeted tonight with the tracker out of the way now.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Voth Exalt did any noticeable actions take place against either of you as a result of ixt supposedly bussing you?
                    No, nothing for me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

? This seems too stupid of a post for you to actually make if you're town voth. If you were scum voting out town is exactly what you would want to do? Jessup and ixt would be an easy lunch for scum to hide in on day 1 because they can just blame it on them being bad when they flip town.

This is solidifying you as scum better in my eyes right now with the fact that you think this is an actual valid point... Queue all the scum to swoop in to defend Voth now. This will really show us the voting patterns
                      unvote fis
                      Vote Voth
                      Sure an easy lynch, but they actively work against town interests so much that I would never want them to die if I were scum. I guess there are two schools of thought here and we just disagree.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• If mafia is really putting this much effort into looking at this many angles before killing it seems to that it's likely that one of the mafia is an experienced smart player which once again makes me think Fis is part it.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Exalt, get ready to pounce on me for being too obsessed with the flavor. To play devil's advocate, Spider-Man wasn't active in the Marvel universe during the first Avengers, which is when this is set. Not saying Spider-Man is definitively not in this, but Willby did go to the trouble to specify a time period, so I wouldn't actually be shocked if Spider-Man isn't in this game. This is all conjecture and is absolutely not anything worth voting on somebody for, it's just food for thought.
                          Valid point I guess, but I'm not nerdy enough to know that and risk claiming one of the biggest marvel superheroes of all time on D1. Also, I didn't just panic claim when I was about to get lynched, I sprinkled spidey flavored hints earlier in the phase.

Which part? I literally haven't read anything since 10:00am when we were still on page 19 I think? I have no idea why there are votes on me and I won't have a chance to swing back to the forum to read or defend myself for another hour at least. Not sure when phase change is, but you guys are dangerously close to lynching a townie on D1, which seems like TW mafia tradition. So I guess I'm honored...
                          didnt you call me scum for thinking t_p seemed scummy? Not sure if it was you, I get my douchebags mixed up. You'd think I would be better at navigating this web of lies.

I'm about 10 pages behind because I have a job, but it looks like for some reason theres a train on me. Bring it bitches, playing town is boring anyway.

To the villains: I hope my death comes back to bite you in the ass.

Comment

• Jesus halp get a room with your mouth if you are going to be sucking your own dick that hard
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also why weren't paul and jessup targeted or were they too visible of targets, and will any of them be targeted tonight with the tracker out of the way now.
                              I've been wondering this myself. Jessup made some statement about how he was going to protect himself, so I guess that explains why he wasn't targeted. I assume they didn't go for me because they'd rather see what my character name is, and also to see if I get forced to roleclaim as a result. It seems safe to assume that I'm going to be on the chopping block for a lynch soon since, against my best wishes, I am now lumped in with Jessup. I didn't expect to survive the night to be honest
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Valid point I guess, but I'm not nerdy enough to know that and risk claiming one of the biggest marvel superheroes of all time on D1. Also, I didn't just panic claim when I was about to get lynched, I sprinkled spidey flavored hints earlier in the phase.

Clever. I love the Marvel movies, never read a single comic book so the movies is as far as I go. That being said, I've admitted many times that I'm probably going to over examine the flavor just because I really enjoy the series. I'm just going to keep pointing it out as food for thought, but I completely agree that it's not a good reason to vote for anybody.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X