TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Just a fucking weird and boring way to play mafia, back in my day we hurled out random insults until we got someone to break.
    FK U KTHX YO MOMMA A HOE jk

Comment

You just have to remember the calling each other faggots for 50 pages is about the friends we made along the way
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
        vote abstain until i see a valid reason to drop a vote on anyone. seems like the intro for this game is more of the "welcoming the old players" so sdrawkcab want to say hi? all u did was answer my gripe question and didn't really say much yet. (HELLO MISSA????) just wanted to point out with minimal info there's always a blind train that starts on someone (i guess that's how information starts to develop) and the biggest one so far is on the_paul. Whether or not the votes will stay is to be observed.
        Anyone who has seen ixts borderline psychopathic play before knows that an abstain vote is totally out of character from his past play. He has never pulled a scum role before and he just slipped up.

unvote jessup
        vote ixt
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

uh dunno how not seeing a valid reason to vote anyone yet is called "slipping up". keep on guessing tucker, last time i played a bit withdrawn and still ended up town, which makes no difference to this game too learning to switch up how to play so cant rely on these reasons to be the "tells" to vote people

Comment

Dr. Strange is ixt. First claim we have. Anyone else want to reveal?

I may sooner than later. I'd like to say I'm most assuredly town and will try my best to prove it to you all. Unfortunately there is a twist which will require town FAITH and TRUST in me that may not make any sense at some stage. I'm trying to figure this out and how to approach this dilemma I face in this game. I promise to try my best and keep a calm rational head and to approach votes keeping town interests in mind at all times.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I may sooner than later. I'd like to say I'm most assuredly town and will try my best to prove it to you all. Unfortunately there is a twist which will require town FAITH and TRUST in me that may not make any sense at some stage. I'm trying to figure this out and how to approach this dilemma I face in this game. I promise to try my best and keep a calm rational head and to approach votes keeping town interests in mind at all times.
              dont tell me he's about to do what he did last time to undercut lolol

Comment

I spent two hours last night rereading gangs of New York mafia thread where you were a paranoid cop, exalt was survivor and I had ignored kthx on the forum after... I look forward to regretting signing up for this (unblocked kthnx last night LOL)

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I spent two hours last night rereading gangs of New York mafia thread where you were a paranoid cop, exalt was survivor and I had ignored kthx on the forum after... I look forward to regretting signing up for this (unblocked kthnx last night LOL)
                  rofl backwards!!! I remember that game hahahah, hated that paranoid cop role I got sooooooo much. ^_^
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Did jessup just roleclaim as Jesus Christ cult leader? Will by wtf, don't use Mafia to shove your beliefs down our throat.

Unvote

Vote ixt

Too excited

Comment

its in town's best interest if i dont roleclaim, but as i live in a different timezone i might not be able to see if more people tack votes on me ill check back in a few hours to see how dumb this village team is

Comment

It's kind of fishy at Jessup is low-key already asking for Town role claims
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

if u think im always a "low-hanging fruit" easy to pick off, think again.

Comment

oh shit i guess i have to take jessup off forum ignore, cant see any of the guys posts rip
                            Big Chill

Comment

Anybody else get a borderline Third party vibe from this post?
                              Its scummy but not organized crime scum, its like solidarity scum
                              Know what im sayin?
                              Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                It's kind of fishy at Jessup is low-key already asking for Town role claims
                                How so? A passive town is a losing town. Plus it seems that Willby has stated that the superhero will in some ways be relevant and other ways irrelevant. Batman could be town or scum he said so... A simple superhero name claim is different from an actual game role claim. It could be a good place for us to start though in sorting some things out.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X