Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS JUST IN, KTHX DUMBEST DUMB IN DUMBVILLE

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
      I'm honestly not sure if this game is going to have any vanilla townies based on the size of the game and the game's obvious theme, it's too early to tell if that's true or not but I'm almost certain that would be one of the characters in this game and if nobody can dispute your claim then I have to stick with my vote for now
      Did you just slip?
      And how is someone counterclaiming a vanilla townie?

Comment

• Like I said this appears to be very Avengers heavy so it would be odd if there wasn't a Captain America although that doesn't necessarily prove you innocent or guilty
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Oh and also, for you Avengers nerds, my role PM also says that despite being frozen for around 70 years, I am still the same man underneath.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            and if nobody can dispute your claim then I have to stick with my vote for now
            Your vote is on me, btw.
            So what do you mean with the above last part of the second sentence?

Comment

• Fuck it.

Unvote: Halp
              Vote: fis

She did it again. She's copying everyone else's arguments and pawning them off as her own. She's done it with mine multiple times now, and at this point, I can't see it as an accident. I'll go back and find a few examples, because I have a few minutes, but this forum really needs an ISO feature.

Originally posted by fiS View Post
              Do you mind proving how I repeat random shit you say?
              I hopped on the Halp wagon last day phase, yes, but what else am I "repeating and pawning off as my own ideas"?
              Here's a few. They're probably not in order, because I'm not a weaponized autist:

Shit I said:

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              @ixt: Can you give a full claim, rather than just say busdriver? If you really are town, then why wouldn't you give the entire role? I've never heard of Captain America, Avengers Busdriver before, so an explaination would be helpful. I guess Dr Strange could make sense with his portals, but you put in so little effort that frankly, you'll be completely at fault if you do get lynched.

If it's a scum wagon on you, which I'm pretty damn certain it is considering I think Halp is scum and is your counter-wagon, then you're causing this yourself. Halp won't claim ever, because he's obvious scum whose really bad at it, but you already claimed, so there's no reason not to give the full claim. Let those who stay on your wagon even after a full-claim try to talk their way out of it when Halp has done absolutely nothing all game, never will, and has not claimed. They won't be able to, so this game will be pretty damn easy to wrap up. You need to play ball though if you really are town, or scum have an excuse to stay on you.
              Shit fis repeated:

I just disagree that lynching ixt is a good idea, multiple reasons, and yes before anyone of you points this out: consider my day 1 "lynch Jessup or ixt" as invalid.

He claimed busdriver and a suitable Avenger role, presumably without having knowledge of the Avengers.
              I could imagine Dr. Strange switching people using his portals. Fits kinda well. So there's that.
              He might have roleclaimed prematurely again (although he was on the edge), and not all of what he says qualifies as what I would call awesome Addition to the game but:
              ixt is a great scapegoat for everyone around here. Plus, a ixt lynch, due to his sort of scapegoatness isn't something that would bring clearness into here.

Now if ixt is scum, then fuck it. But I have strong townie feelings.
              Shit I said (in Jessup's weird ass PM to half the game):

Exalt 06-01-2019, 09:13 PM
              Ok, but role names might be purposely mixed up between scum and town. All WillBy even has to do to justify it narratively is use the Civil War story, or Skrulls, or all sorts of things pulled straight from the comics. You say you're Loki and town, so what's to stop a 'good' superhero from being scum? Think about it. Even if the game is set definitively in Avengers 1 and doesn't use later movies, then Loki was firmly a bad guy. It seems me that if a villain character is town, the at least one hero is likely scum too.

That said, I don't think you're scum, nor do I think Paul is, but I do think saving Halp was a mistake. It's also possible you're scum buddies with Paul, so it's not like anything is 100% here. I just don't think that's likely.

[/QUOTE]

I will excuse that with you having no knowledge of the Avengers.
              Usually, the aliens are just like "filler enemies", to support the villain(s). Usually the Avengers fight against one rather big villain with his crew.
              I think it's unlikely that our Mafia Group has roles like "Chitauri #1" or "Alien #2"... If you know what I mean.

My question rather was:
              Are we fighting amongst ourselves? Other presumably good superheros? Like in Civil War, when Team Iron Man fought Team Captain America. (Like an intrigue)
              OR:
              Are we fighting a group of villains, like Thanos, Loki, etc.

You're grasping straws here, Rodney, and I bet you know it.

I could be just looking too deep into things, but these aren't anywhere near all the examples. If you look at vote counts, voting trends, arguments for and against players that others have made, Fis basically carbon copies them to a T. It's just weird and feels off to me.

Side Note: When I looked back at that Jessup mass PM, I noticed something. A few specific players were left off of it. Fis, backwards, and ixt. I don't know why though. I wonder if that's the scum team and Jessup fucked up with that as a slip?
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Did you just slip?
                And how is someone counterclaiming a vanilla townie?
                Look at the convenient timing of those two posts on this nothing Burger but you think it's some kind of slip for no reason oh, there's nothing to slip
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Your vote is on me, btw.
                  So what do you mean with the above last part of the second sentence?
                  Fis be shaking in her combat boots. She really wants this bullshit bandwagon to lynch me and shut me up today. Which is surprising, because apparently I have not been scum hunting. Or is that just a bullshit made p reason to get me gone? Right Rodney? Right Backwards? Right ixt?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Fuck it.

Unvote: Halp
                    Vote: fis

She did it again. She's copying everyone else's arguments and pawning them off as her own. She's done it with mine multiple times now, and at this point, I can't see it as an accident. I'll go back and find a few examples, because I have a few minutes, but this forum really needs an ISO feature.

Here's a few. They're probably not in order, because I'm not a weaponized autist:

Shit I said:

Shit fis repeated:

Shit I said (in Jessup's weird ass PM to half the game):

Exalt 06-01-2019, 09:13 PM
                    Ok, but role names might be purposely mixed up between scum and town. All WillBy even has to do to justify it narratively is use the Civil War story, or Skrulls, or all sorts of things pulled straight from the comics. You say you're Loki and town, so what's to stop a 'good' superhero from being scum? Think about it. Even if the game is set definitively in Avengers 1 and doesn't use later movies, then Loki was firmly a bad guy. It seems me that if a villain character is town, the at least one hero is likely scum too.

That said, I don't think you're scum, nor do I think Paul is, but I do think saving Halp was a mistake. It's also possible you're scum buddies with Paul, so it's not like anything is 100% here. I just don't think that's likely.

I could be just looking too deep into things, but these aren't anywhere near all the examples. If you look at vote counts, voting trends, arguments for and against players that others have made, Fis basically carbon copies them to a T. It's just weird and feels off to me.

Side Note: When I looked back at that Jessup mass PM, I noticed something. A few specific players were left off of it. Fis, backwards, and ixt. I don't know why though. I wonder if that's the scum team and Jessup fucked up with that as a slip? [/QUOTE]

Finally, someone else sees this fucking echo chamber for what it is.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth i did not say you were not scum hunting I said your play has vastly changed since last game when you were town

your last game you were making impressive, large, logical posts and this game you are half jessup flailing and half exalt being a d-wad over opinions and conjecture

Comment

• LMFAO, nice catch Exalt. Jessup, why was fis, Backwards, and ixt not included in that mass PM?

I cannot really think of any good reason, it is highly possible that Jessup did fuck that up royally.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                          Voth i did not say you were not scum hunting I said your play has vastly changed since last game when you were town

your last game you were making impressive, large, logical posts and this game you are half jessup flailing and half exalt being a d-wad over opinions and conjecture
                          I also had information to work with and only one of the two brain damaged players cluttering the thread. I am really not sure what any of you expect at this point. I have made my thoughts on possible scum known, and my thoughts on possible town known. This is Day 1 all over again because of your dumb shit no lynch, and now scum is using it as a perfect opportunity to lynch me and silence me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Yeah, I was off of a mass PM.. I did get single pms from jessup where I told him to be more careful of what info he shares because knowledge is the currency of this game and things he shares publicly mafia knows too and he replied to me saying OH WOOPS I JUST MESSAGED EVERYONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Yeah, I was off of a mass PM.. I did get single pms from jessup where I told him to be more careful of what info he shares because knowledge is the currency of this game and things he shares publicly mafia knows too and he replied to me saying OH WOOPS I JUST MESSAGED EVERYONE.
                              Bullshit, LOL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Exalt, you're not saying that I'm copying an idea that you told Jessup in PM, are you? LOL
                                I made quite some posts in this topic and I'm not claiming originality on all of them, but I'm sure that the great great majority of them are.

Comment

Working...
                                X