No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought about it too, about this statement "NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT SOME STAGE" is this a hint of a role change willby mentioned in his description? just a thought not sufficient info to suspect just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

How so? A passive town is a losing town. Plus it seems that Willby has stated that the superhero will in some ways be relevant and other ways irrelevant. Batman could be town or scum he said so... A simple superhero name claim is different from an actual game role claim. It could be a good place for us to start though in sorting some things out.
      my point exactly

Comment

How so? A passive town is a losing town. Plus it seems that Willby has stated that the superhero will in some ways be relevant and other ways irrelevant. Batman could be town or scum he said so... A simple superhero name claim is different from an actual game role claim. It could be a good place for us to start though in sorting some things out.
        So if just name claiming is useless then how would it do anyone any good to claim them, theres a difference between town being passive and tossing out random names for the hell of it. It seems you knew this already so you are fishing for roleclaims or you are pushing for a leader role for the town based on frivolous information.

unvote: Exalt
        vote: Jessup

furthermore this ixt/jessup collab is far too overplayed.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Two things kthx:

1. I am not and will not have any relation to Jessup unless proven a reason to trust.
          2. Then how would u suggest us to start? I mean sure name claims would not get us far, but if you're against it what other better suggestion do u have for this game to start off rather than sitting around finding blindly in the dark?

fiS and Missa have yet to say anything, all fiS said was "glad to be here with you all" while Missa seemed to have forgotten she signed up xd

Comment

Terrible logic for a vote kthx. You just completely misrepresented what I said in my post and threw out another wildly random vote which is completely based on YOUR OWN MANIPULATIONS.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Activity on day one isn't unusual I just noticed it started a few hours ago myself and I had to wake up at 4am for work. That's a host issue not a me issue until later in the game when I can see a pattern of it. However you were too quick to jump on the useless information gathering that was Jessups attempt to be a leader and/or find juicy targets even if it results in a sac fly.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Terrible logic for a vote kthx. You just completely misrepresented what I said in my post and threw out another wildly random vote which is completely based on YOUR OWN MANIPULATIONS.
                What did I misrepresent? General platitudes and baseless pseudo outrage aren't really helping your case.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

can u please refer to the earliest posts. i suggested it before Jessup as a way for everyone "to get acquainted" with the intention just for an introduction. THEN jessup voiced something along the lines of what you said, but whether it was to get roleclaims or not is up to the question. so the timestamp of your statement needs a tad tweaking.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    can u please refer to the earliest posts. i suggested it before Jessup as a way for everyone "to get acquainted" with the intention just for an introduction. THEN jessup voiced something along the lines of what you said, but whether it was to get roleclaims or not is up to the question. so the timestamp of your statement needs a tad tweaking.
                    I'm pretty sure Jessup called for roleclaims and you said he golly what a great idea. Also the fact you are both so active currently hints at private messaging and that I am likely correct in my assumption.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      once more people pipe up should we at least introduce ourselves what characters we are?
                      seems like you dont have eyes.

Comment

Yeah. Surely that's the case.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Are you blind Kthx? Read this again please.

I have not addressed ixt directly in conversation yet this game either.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm voting the next person to role claim day 1 for no reason. Enough already, when did this become a thing?
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

in retrospect, im starting to turn my perspective on those who are "forcibly" trying to tie certain people together based on minimal information. much more likely a scum move.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I'm voting the next person to role claim day 1 for no reason. Enough already, when did this become a thing?
                                Care to share who role claimed?
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X