• Look Grandma!! I won!!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Yeah hell of a game, Halp with balls of steel totally threw off everyone early. I am a little annoyed that there was a strongman as otherwise my play would have executed pretty nicely

I had the ability to invent things each night and stack them if i choose or gift them to others
      I could invent a bullet proof vest, a roleblock or a 1shot prioritize serum that would make my targets action occur before busdriver

I created a Vest N1
      I created a Roleblock N2

I was ready to set up for the end game with this load out, i started going real hard after N2 and draw attention to myself as confirmed town so i would be targeted at night since i knew i would protect myself as that was easier to judge than trying to protect another player when i was unsure on who would be targeted

N3 i used my Vest on myself and it would have worked perfectly but i was hit by the strongman which bypassed my vest completely.

I intended to role claim if i survived the night and i would have claimed that i made a vest each night to make sure mafia didnt target me again and instead i would have used my roleblock on somone to my best judgement. If a strongman wasnt in the game and attacked me i could have prevented 2 town deaths late game and uncovered the cult early.

Field being a strongman literally destroyed my entire play and i didnt see that coming.

GG Field, GG Halp
      Big Chill

Comment

• ROFL at this cult stuff, I had ZERO clue cult was in the game and saw zero way this would be possible in a game this small.

Sorry I blew up at you Willby but that "misunderstanding" between flavor write up and narrative was a huge deaI as far as my character and role strategy was concerned. By the time I found out it was too late for me to change a strategy I had already committed to. I was pissed off and I know you were too. If you want to Voth me feel free, I will Voth you back. Before you do though please realize my early game play was based on a false assumption of who I was lol. I appreciate the work you put into this game though and it was still fun. GG everyone

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Well I'll be damned.
          Gg gripe, well-deserved MVP. I killed Rodney cuz I thought he was mafia on basis of gripe's fake results and ended up fucking myself.

Last night I killed Exalt to set myself for victory, but I didn't expect cult. I expected third party, maybe like survivor or something.

​​​​My plan was:
          N4: kill Exalt = 4 players remaining D4: lynch backwards/halp depending how Exalt flips = 3 players remaining
          N5: kill whoever remains besides me and Jessup

Fuck you gripe for robbing me of a win as sk.

Also, lol @ kthx dying because of ixt. (I targeted Rodney who was bus driven with kthx). Btw, how the hell did people figure out who was busdriven that phase?

Lastly, thanks WillBy for a great game. Kept me guessing the entire way and am sure you had your fun at how off I was. Yet despite how off I was things seemed to be going well for me.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• commend gripe for this sort of claim, nobody can realistically comment in the knowledge that out all the hosts, Willby is the one to be more likely to introduce new ideas, nice. and Voth, u still suck.

Comment

• WHAT. A. GAME.

Enjoyed it but hated the fact that I got lynched *again* over Voth.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                Yeah hell of a game, Halp with balls of steel totally threw off everyone early. I am a little annoyed that there was a strongman as otherwise my play would have executed pretty nicely

I had the ability to invent things each night and stack them if i choose or gift them to others
                I could invent a bullet proof vest, a roleblock or a 1shot prioritize serum that would make my targets action occur before busdriver

I created a Vest N1
                I created a Roleblock N2

I was ready to set up for the end game with this load out, i started going real hard after N2 and draw attention to myself as confirmed town so i would be targeted at night since i knew i would protect myself as that was easier to judge than trying to protect another player when i was unsure on who would be targeted

N3 i used my Vest on myself and it would have worked perfectly but i was hit by the strongman which bypassed my vest completely.

I intended to role claim if i survived the night and i would have claimed that i made a vest each night to make sure mafia didnt target me again and instead i would have used my roleblock on somone to my best judgement. If a strongman wasnt in the game and attacked me i could have prevented 2 town deaths late game and uncovered the cult early.

Field being a strongman literally destroyed my entire play and i didnt see that coming.

GG Field, GG Halp
                I killed you because I thought you were mafia. I had to act on that assumption cuz I was afraid we may be inching closer to endgame.
                ​​​​
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• dangggg had i bussed rodney and field would have been even more omegalul, field getting shot with his own shot xd. oh wells

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    dangggg had i bussed rodney and field would have been even more omegalul, field getting shot with his own shot xd. oh wells
                    That would've been interesting. I am actually not sure if it's possible for me to kill myself in that scenario. What do you think WillBy ?
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• think it is. as i am not the direct recipient of the attack, only rodney could not block the attack (unless im misunderstanding what a strongman is)

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                        Well I'll be damned.
                        Gg gripe, well-deserved MVP. I killed Rodney cuz I thought he was mafia on basis of gripe's fake results and ended up fucking myself.

Last night I killed Exalt to set myself for victory, but I didn't expect cult. I expected third party, maybe like survivor or something.

​​​​My plan was:
                        N4: kill Exalt = 4 players remaining D4: lynch backwards/halp depending how Exalt flips = 3 players remaining
                        N5: kill whoever remains besides me and Jessup

Fuck you gripe for robbing me of a win as sk.

Also, lol @ kthx dying because of ixt. (I targeted Rodney who was bus driven with kthx). Btw, how the hell did people figure out who was busdriven that phase?

Lastly, thanks WillBy for a great game. Kept me guessing the entire way and am sure you had your fun at how off I was. Yet despite how off I was things seemed to be going well for me.
                        You almost won... we spent two hours arguing over if jessup was also PGO and you a townie cause of some of the wierd posts jessup made, or you a pgo sk and abstaining was on the table

Originally posted by Turban
                        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• nah then gripe comes in and tells his real role and says who was converted...field still donezo

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                            think it is. as i am not the direct recipient of the attack, only rodney could not block the attack (unless im misunderstanding what a strongman is)
                            Nothing protects against strongman except commuter and hider, or similar roles.
                            I'm just not sure if it's possible for a killing role to kill itself.
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              WHAT. A. GAME.

Enjoyed it but hated the fact that I got lynched *again* over Voth.
                              i am SO SORRY.

this fucking game man

FUCK

btw: signups for the voth train's first host of a mafia game: https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-fallen-angels

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Nothing protects against strongman except commuter and hider, or similar roles.
                                I'm just not sure if it's possible for a killing role to kill itself.
                                so then why was your attack redirected if only commuter or hider can have an effect lol

Comment

Working...
                                X